OS
    Android

Message to Thursty's Troopers

It has become harder and harder for me to get through all my troopers lately. I try to get them all done in a day but RL has my time. In the last couple weeks I have only got through all 50 of my troopers about 50% of the time. I have been doing allies one day and eddies the next.

Since I believe I have the best troopers in the game, (I haven't needed to add one in over a month, and have only added about 4 since the first of the year) I wanted to let all my troopers know that if 3-4 badges a week is not enough then you can feel free to drop me. I will not have any hard feelings.

Once I get down to around 30 I should be able to get back to 100%.

I will post again if my situation changes where I can comfortably do all 50 troopers again.

thanks to all my great Troopers.

If anyone is hitting the Maiden concert in ABQ, let me know.

\m/
    Thursty-1116

OS
    Android

Update to Thursty's status

I have tried to get back into the game. The only thing I have ever logged in for the last couple of months is for troopers. I have given all I can give. I am going to play when I want to play now (which is very low want right now).

So all my great troopers, I am sorry to say that my need to play your trooper has gone close to Nil.

Feel free to drop me.

Thursty-1116
    Thursty-1116

OS
    Android
    Thursty/Shifter,

I am sorry you feel that way. I'd like to keep you but I can't justify sending badges your way if you can't return the favor. No hard feelings here either, just being honest. Thank you for all the badges. Best of luck to you my friend.
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

Quote Originally Posted by kkkreg5 View Post
    Thursty/Shifter,

I am sorry you feel that way. I'd like to keep you but I can't justify sending badges your way if you can't return the favor. No hard feelings here either, just being honest. Thank you for all the badges. Best of luck to you my friend.
    kkkreg5... I appreciate the badges you send my way and I'll continue to send them your way. I know not all my troopers use me every day but it's nice to see you do!! Sometimes with projects at work I get bogged down and can't sneak in my game time and troopers suffer. I always find a way to squeeze in my loyal troopers!!!
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player
    This game is going to get me fired one day...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidney View Post
    kkkreg5... I appreciate the badges you send my way and I'll continue to send them your way. I know not all my troopers use me every day but it's nice to see you do!! Sometimes with projects at work I get bogged down and can't sneak in my game time and troopers suffer. I always find a way to squeeze in my loyal troopers!!!
    Thanks Sidney.

We all have "real life" to deal with. Be it work or family or even desire to play. Thanks to you all and all the Troopers that grind through as much as they can. It's hard. I have a schedule and if I keep to that schedule, I have time to play all 50 and still live life... I really do wish something would be done to the Trooper portion of the game to make it easier on all of us. There are such great people here on the forum, and as I said before, I feel guilty when I have a game crash or miss someone's Trooper. It shouldn't be that way. WE should ALL be having FUN PLAYING this GAME.
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹