Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by clintilona View Post
    I doubt most people, myself included, would spend the same amount of time that he does playing the monotonous arena. Putting the most important day of the Arena on a Saturday makes it even worse.
    Why someone spending his/her free time on a game s/he enjoys is actually a problem for you? Are you that concerned about Jofer's social life?
    Enti-2694

OS
    Android
    I doubt most people, myself included, would spend the same amount of time that he does playing the monotonous arena. Putting the most important day of the Arena on a Saturday makes it even worse.
    Honestly, clinty buddy 'ol pal, whenever someone posts something like what you just said in this quoted portion, I immediately assume they're jealous of the person in question. Why? Because I used to do the same damn thing a while back when I was quite insecure and wished I could achieve some of the things other people did. Someone who doesn't give two shits about what other people do with their time wouldn't even take the time to comment. Go do something better with your time than acting all high and mighty over how Jofer chooses to spend his time.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Enti View Post
    Why someone spending his/her free time on a game s/he enjoys is actually a problem for you? Are you that concerned about Jofer's social life?
    Exactly lol Like I said, some personal issues going on here. Probably been with more beautiful women than this keyboard warrior will talk to in his entire life. Great family, friends, job, girl, been to crazy as places like Quito Ecuador, I love my life lol Haters gonna hate and make silly assumptions regardless. Just adding him to the rest of the pile and moving on.

OS
    Android
    $20 is not much money to me. That is all it took, one 675 ironite refill plus the couple hundred ironite that I already had.
    Things I could buy for $20:
    - a dozen beer
    - 2 grams of weed
    - a pizza
    - a hummer from ur mother
    - antibiotics
    Ugh,gotta work & miss all this!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    Things I could buy for $20:
    - a dozen beer
    - 2 grams of weed
    - a pizza
    - a hummer from ur mother
    - antibiotics
    Ugh,gotta work & miss all this!
    -roughly 6 Trooper beers

I kinda want to make this interesting, $50 to whoever can spam Silentknight up to rank #1? is that how this works? haha

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    -roughly 6 Trooper beers

I kinda want to make this interesting, $50 to whoever can spam Silentknight up to rank #1? is that how this works? haha
    Challenge accepted Though I cannot recall the last time I saw him. But he deserves it from me due to what I did to him on week 3 xD
    Enti-2694

OS
    Android
    Challenge accepted Though I cannot recall the last time I saw him. But he deserves it from me due to what I did to him on week 3 xD
    Lol,lists could use more variety! Don't know how many times I'm attacked & then notice same person on attack list! Seems if im on urs...ur on mine. Never see Nicko anymore either...grrr!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach

OS
    Android
    -roughly 6 Trooper beers

Off to work bud, enjoy ur day!!!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Easy, have him go on a short attack spree to pop on lists, refresh yours until you see him, set your attack to a lvl 1 Eddie with no support toons, lose on purpose as fast as possible, rinse and repeat for 3 hours lol

I've known about this since arena was introduced, just never did it because it's a dick move and figured it would result in an account ban. People saying you can't be banned because something is technically legal within the game mechanics is super naive. If there's a known exploit and someone abuses it, same grounds for a ban. Seen it happen countless other times in games where exploits weren't fixed but known to exist and people took advantage.

Unless they communicate it's not grounds for a ban, too risky unless its with an alt account that can't be tracked back to your main through device ID, etc.

Here's the explanation on how to do it though if people were still in the dark

OS
    iOS
    Easy, have him go on a short attack spree to pop on lists, refresh yours until you see him, set your attack to a lvl 1 Eddie with no support toons, lose on purpose as fast as possible, rinse and repeat for 3 hours lol

I've known about this since arena was introduced, just never did it because it's a dick move and figured it would result in an account ban. People saying you can't be banned because something is technically legal within the game mechanics is super naive. If there's a known exploit and someone abuses it, same grounds for a ban. Seen it happen countless other times in games where exploits weren't fixed but known to exist and people took advantage.

Unless they communicate it's not grounds for a ban, too risky unless its with an alt account that can't be tracked back to your main through device ID, etc.

Here's the explanation on how to do it though if people were still in the dark
    I've actually been considering to create a second account but for a totally different reason. I want to start saving ironite and the daily recharges are not enough to keep me busy (SoT used during work as autoplay), and I might as well be lucky and pull Cyborg and Rainmaker on alt

As Jofer said, and this is my experience as well, exploit of a known glitch or workaround for easy advancing usually leads to account ban. Though Abbadon's case is clearly different and people are generally banned in case they continue the abuse after an official announcement. Though in the case of Perfect World Entertainment everyone who exploited something got to keep everything without consequences, rofl
    Enti-2694