Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Just noticed Beast is now 3000 FC instead of 3500.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormseye View Post
    Interesting!! With the current thing going on, it would make more sense to double the frontier coin ("frags") needed to 7000

And also "cool" for the people that bought him before that change...
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormseye View Post
    Would you rather buy one beast or ten trooper Eddies?

Or six Eternity Eddies

Or 4 Lilith's

Or 2 Gods

Or 1 Alexander Eddie

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    Amen.
    To me, this change on-the-fly right into the discussion with Kaz was the most evil thing. Even so evil that I somehow doubt that this was planned.
    I lost about 60 legendaries and 90 rares and I am still not over it
    Now that I read all the posts in this thread, I think you are right. This is planned to be released sooner than planned after they realized that players are converting their existing fragments into souls. I am sure the devs worked overtime to try and get the patch ready ASAP, something they should consider doing about some of the bugs and exploits in the game.

And me too @still not over it. It’s not the lost souls that makes me mad, but the way this has been executed by NF.
    I find Lack of information and communication in this game the biggest issue.

Waffen-7837

I play all my troopers everyday!!

OS
    Android
    If other forum members didnt ask questions and if I didnt read the answers I would have lost more than zamasu. It only cost 11/2 hours converting frags to souls. Then I had to convert souls because I ran out of soul slots.

If I lost all those souls I probably would quit. I am only playing half the time while my nephew learns the game and takes my account over. The pace they are releasing toons/talisman I dont have the time to learn how to play them during the grinding events.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    If other forum members didnt ask questions and if I didnt read the answers I would have lost more than zamasu. It only cost 11/2 hours converting frags to souls. Then I had to convert souls because I ran out of soul slots.

If I lost all those souls I probably would quit. I am only playing half the time while my nephew learns the game and takes my account over. The pace they are releasing toons/talisman I dont have the time to learn how to play them during the grinding events.
    Well then lucky you! I should have anticipated this, as it is known that you also have a good inventory management. Druid, how about you?
    Within my anger and frustration I also think about to quit. Would be a well deserved finish, lol.
    On the other hand I just enjoy a PvP match against Wipp's madams He is at 18k points now!

I can feel you with all the stress. I still did not have time to try out the count, madam, redan, all other banshees apart from assassin, the Killer and of course today's Killer Beast - I also need someone to share the account with
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    My story is a little funny cuz I didn't have rare souls and stuff to convert I converted around 120 heroic souls and all my mythical souls thinking that was what they were changing so now my book is cluttered up with souls that I'm not claiming until someone good comes along.

This is why we don't claim our fragments and this is also why we need a claim all button!

OS
    iOS
    From early on there is an incentive to hoard resources in this game. The developers have done a really good job of rewarding people for hoarding resources with many of the events that have come out, especially the past year. It is a little shocking to see the devs come in and cut resources that people have been hoarding based on game play since the game started in half. I can't log into this game without 3-4 pop ups about whatever special for money is currently available. Sometimes I can't change from one screen to another without the same intermediary screen being displayed. You can't tell me that for a change like this they couldn't put up a single screen somewhere warning players that their hard earned and preciously hoarded resources are about the be devalued dramatically.

I read the forum earlier today and converted everything and was in the middle of converting regular rares when the update occurred. Really not a very customer-service friendly way of implementing this type of change.
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID

OS
    Android
    Amarthir, Kaz did indicate that normal mythical frags cost was going to increase. That may be where you thought it was going to increase. He specifically said heroic frag price would not change. With all the comments it was getting a little confusing to know what to do.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

Hello everyone,

Thank you very much for the comments regarding today's changes to Soul Fragments.

Whenever we make changes to game systems, we do our best to give everyone warning to adjust. However, due to an oversight on our end, our tuning notes were posted later than expected.

For a little more context regarding this decision, our past few updates have made Soul Fragments of all kinds much more common. They now drop from Event Challenges, Skull Quests, Sacrifice, and will appear when Souls are summoned. The previous Fragment conversion rates were based on the relative rarity of these items. This change was meant to update the system to be more inline with the current levels of Fragment drops.