Page 32 of 57 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by BillLion View Post
    I tried several times, even powered my phone off and back on -nada. I do remember some including Slauki had the issue of not getting their ironite the first week of PVP, but I had no issue with prizes until now.

BTW: Nice last minute run to crack the top 10!
    Bill - I think the issue was not being able to buy a Skillshard in the store - the weakly limit wasn't reset. Issue was rectified in a day or two

I know both weeks I force-closed the app, reopened it, and was able to collect my rewards
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by BillLion View Post
    I won't be pushing as hard on PVP this week. Yeah, partially because of not actually getting the prizes after spending ironite, but mostly because its too time-consuming with all the defensive losses. I can't commit this much time to the game each week.

Enjoy PVP, hope the tweaks bring it to where it could/should be.

Happy New Year, all!
    You and me both. I've had a couple vacation weeks - once work starts back up it will be hard to stay competitive!
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    Pvp is encouraging. If they can get this dialed in, sacrifice, and bnw(which I'm guessing will solve the talisman rune issue) going before too many people give up, things could be looking up for nodding frog. Sorry for the positivity. Happy '017.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    iOS
    Happy New Year from Zagreb to you all out there!
    I'm not to eager to explain it now, but I will one day... when lighter on beeres, better on time. I feel, not playing arena just yet, the arena should have modifiers... old idea was, 1st turn both sides get invincibility.. new idea is, give +20k of non skill affecting hp on all creatures.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by HomemLivre View Post
    Hey Nicko, I tested this same scenario with yellow marauder and the CG apparently manages to trigger freeze more easily. Other characters with freezing and stun seem to trigger more easily as well.

Maybe it's a problem with the pyro soldier.
    Just got a Marauder and retested - you're right - works much better

Pyro Soldier seems to have an issue with his Perfect Hit Passive
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Just got a Marauder and retested - you're right - works much better

Pyro Soldier seems to have an issue with his Perfect Hit Passive
    Glad to share some info with you guys

OS
    iOS

Mindblowing PvP match

First of all, I have to say bravo Nicko. That team of yours has swept me away each and every time you've gotten first turn. The perfect hit passive combined with the thief and freeze talis is overkill.
    This time however, I gotta say I had the most incredible luck on my side.

First turn: you clear out all but my SSD. I thought, this guy is gonna cream me before I even get a turn isn't he.

I didn't give up though, I kept going and luckily enough my invisibility set proc'd every single turn for around ten rounds! I honestly couldn't believe my eyes!

I think it's got to be one of the greatest turnarounds I'll ever make in PvP and those 15 points gained were so sweet to say the least. Props to you again, Nicko for having a great defense.
    Last edited by Hypnos; 01-03-2017 at 01:24 AM. Reason: edit: screenshots included
    mammy-7388

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypnos View Post
    First of all, I have to say bravo Nicko. That team of yours has swept me away each and every time you've gotten first turn. The perfect hit passive combined with the thief and freeze talis is overkill.

First turn: you clear out all but my SSD. I thought, this guy is gonna cream me before I even get a turn isn't he.

I didn't give up though, I kept going and luckily enough my invisibility set proc'd every single turn for around ten rounds! I honestly couldn't believe my eyes!

I think it's got to be one of the greatest turnarounds I'll ever make in PvP and those 15 points gained were so sweet to say the least. Props to you again, Nicko for having a great defense.
    yeah it's really good but golden son in combination with the proc talis is damn broken. the son seem to take every of his approx. 12-16 hits to trigger the talisman effect. no chance to couter that in combination with the prisoner.

so there is still hope for the rest of us, even if it will take long till they fix the whole talisman/character issues:P

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypnos View Post

Those are the best! When you think you're done and then you somehow pull it off...I had the same thing one time when my Prisoner was the only character left and was facing a SSD with a lot more health - my Prisoner stunned him - and then did it two more times after for the win!

Glad my team entertained you and thanks for the props! Experimenting with a defense a little different than what I've seen...
    Last edited by Nicko; 01-03-2017 at 04:39 AM.
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    yeah it's really good but golden son in combination with the proc talis is damn broken. the son seem to take every of his approx. 12-16 hits to trigger the talisman effect. no chance to couter that in combination with the prisoner.

so there is still hope for the rest of us, even if it will take long till they fix the whole talisman/character issues:P
    I don't think that's true - I've tested it and it doesn't always trigger
    Nicko-0517