Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    OS
    Android
    @Muzzleloader I lost interest when the primordial talismans and relics took over. My teams were too weak to be competitive. I dried to casual playing and it relieved a lot of unnecessary aggravation. I enjoy playing it in a passive aspect now. I have gotten some relics and iron come for talismans and other things. I like the gauntlet, but still need to build my roster more lol. I just lost interest in the arena very early in the game.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckFinn150 View Post
    @Muzzleloader I lost interest when the primordial talismans and relics took over. My teams were too weak to be competitive. I dried to casual playing and it relieved a lot of unnecessary aggravation. I enjoy playing it in a passive aspect now. I have gotten some relics and iron come for talismans and other things. I like the gauntlet, but still need to build my roster more lol. I just lost interest in the arena very early in the game.
    eventually everything gets balanced..

for example with the sacrifice event taking place right now, you can collect talismans which let you copy the beneficial effects (included golden ones) of the enemies.

The only problem is that the talisman sets which let you gain golden effects are mainly yellow and this makes them kind of a prerogative of gunner characters, while to be more balanced they should release talisman sets like this which can be equipped by chars of any class
    Last edited by Ancient Mariner; 11-10-2018 at 11:36 PM.

OS
    Android
    Agreed, I've found wats to deal with most of the talismans and aquired a few over time. I just never regained interest in the arena. I've been playing it today to burn some sow, but am waiting on gauntlet to reset. I like it for its new challenge and rewards.