Page 24 of 304 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474124 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Hi, everyone. Tancred-1890 here. Just started out a couple of weeks ago so my line-up isn't as amazing as most of what you guys have here. But hoping if I play every day that I'll get there soon.

Currently have a Child of the Damned (Warrior) with three 4* Strength (Fierce) Talsmans as my champion. Will work on my Samurai Eddie after I'm done with him. See you all in-game!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Enti View Post
    Hello!

I have some new spots on my trooper list, looking for active players regardless of level. My champion is usually Allied General with 60k HP and (almost) maxed skills. Have also red soulless demon, soldier eddie, blue and purple golden son I am switching between from time to time. All these are lvl 100 with all runes being lvl 50 Add me!
    Hi, Enti, just added you. I know my line-up isn't amazing yet but I play every day and have my account on auto so long as there's energy to burn. Hope to see you in-game. Thanks!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tancred View Post
    Hi, everyone. Tancred-1890 here. Just started out a couple of weeks ago so my line-up isn't as amazing as most of what you guys have here. But hoping if I play every day that I'll get there soon.

Currently have a Child of the Damned (Warrior) with three 4* Strength (Fierce) Talsmans as my champion. Will work on my Samurai Eddie after I'm done with him. See you all in-game!
    Hi, Tancred I've just added you (Rusalka-6140). I don't have much to offer, as you will see, but I'm a daily player and will do my best to use your Trooper every single day ("try" is the word I'm looking for, because my game keeps crashing when I try to use fellow Troopers).
    Feel free to add me: Rusalka-6140
    I'm a daily player, with a Child of the Damned (level 11 so far) set as a Champion. Every Trooper can feel free to message me and ask me to change the Champion
    The game crashes every (almost every) single time I try to use a fellow Trooper, so please know that I'm trying to be a good Trooper, but it's impossible with this bug.
    I do my best to pray/curse/swear/plead the game to let me finish a level

can make room for a few active players, have some troopers not log in for a LONG time.
    ShadowRising-6281

Added Tancred and Shadowrising. Please accept~*

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    Added Tancred and Shadowrising. Please accept~*
    Thank you so much for the friend request, Kaijester. Hoping to make my Child of the Damned (Warrior) Level 100 today! Also, amazing set of Troopers. Checking out the talismans you've opted to max out has been a big help planning ahead!
    Last edited by Tancred; 09-20-2016 at 01:19 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sudjenica View Post
    Hi, Tancred I've just added you (Rusalka-6140). I don't have much to offer, as you will see, but I'm a daily player and will do my best to use your Trooper every single day ("try" is the word I'm looking for, because my game keeps crashing when I try to use fellow Troopers).
    Hi, Sudjenica! Sorry I deleted troopers before seeing this reply in the thread, Sent you a request back! Here's to the game hopefully stabilizing for you and us newer players moving forward to where the more experienced ones have reached!

OS
    iOS
    Just added you subjenica, i got a lvl 70 nomad, with 4* talismans and 1 5*

Hope this helps
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    Android
    Just added you, I'm very active player.

All the Beast,
    Thor-1767

Quote Originally Posted by Vaseodin View Post
    Just added you. I'm WickedVase-5538

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Rygone View Post
    Hello, I removed some inactive players, I've got 4 empty slots waiting for daily players. See my signature below for details (ID, champions etc.)

Edit : No more empty slots for now
    Just added you, I'm very active player.

All the Beast,
    Thor-1767