Page 5 of 63 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Actually I'm with Slauki.... The game has several Talis, but the everyone just uses red Fierce, and green Overwhelming. For the good of variety.
    Im not sure if the devs do something with purple talismans, the resistance and resilence ones are awful to be used in Assasssin chars....
    English is not my native language

Demoonchild-7235 // Already full of nice troopers, some of them nice people too!

Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    i'm totally with you optic. these changes had to come, for the sake of fairness and longlivity of the game. it's very unfortunate if your sweetest char got nerfed (like my corrupt general), but that's my problem. he was really much OP if you are honest with yourself. these changes are good for the game and that is all that matters. without balance the game and especially pvp would be pure trash.

these devs are doing it right, if you ask me. the problem is, that the first devs messed many things up and created the imbalance, that the new ones try to remove.

so we were basicly beta testers for a long time, and i feel, the game will get beyond that beta status soon.
    Slauki for President... You should kick Clinton's and Trump's asses out of the way!!
    English is not my native language

Demoonchild-7235 // Already full of nice troopers, some of them nice people too!

Quote Originally Posted by OpticSugar View Post
    Keep calm everyone...

Just because something got nerfed (in many cases - slightly) doesn't ruin everything. I'm sure that it's for the greater good of the game overall. PvP will heighten the value of this game many times over, but it won't be fun playing PvP if there is poorly balanced characters & abilities... I for one don't want to play a multiplayer game where "unless you have a corrupt general with XYZ, then you will get your ass handed to you". It should be about STRATEGY, not grinding for an OP toon. These changes may disappoint you now, but in the long run, they will make the game so much better, and that's what the devs are carefully crafting.

Just my two cents.
    agreed my six cents as well lol.
    ShadowRising-6281

OS
    iOS
    Mabey the nerfs to certain toons but the other tailasmans could have been made more appealing to use instead nerfing a two whole types of tailasmans that are the core of every toon in the game.

And I still don't under stand balancing in a game based on chance.
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

OS
    iOS
    I too am disappointed with the talisman nerfs; I wish the others had been raised.

2 of my core characters (pharaoh eddie and alliance general) stand to lose 10k & 12k HP potentially. I get the global balance need but this really hits hard if those are the #s.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by OpticSugar View Post
    very well put...
    Quote Originally Posted by BillLion View Post
    I too am disappointed with the talisman nerfs; I wish the others had been raised.

2 of my core characters (pharaoh eddie and alliance general) stand to lose 10k & 12k HP potentially. I get the global balance need but this really hits hard if those are the #s.
    Well if alliance general loses 12k hp then my team wont last round one...
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

What about the AI fixes? Will newborns be using their power abilities in the dungeons?

OS
    Android
    Sorry, too many posts, and might have lost it...where did the specific numbers came from?

I'm a almost middle aged man.
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleknight View Post

And I still don't under stand balancing in a game based on chance.
    i think it should be possible to win with a smart strategy, not only with the right toon. let's take the corrupt general. when he stuns the enemy with 95% (paired with the warrior bomber boy or assassin troll) there is no chance for the opponent to win, when you start the battle. such things shouldn't be possible, so it's more than okay to balance them.

balancing is all about action and counter action. if you do something the opponent has to have an opportunity to counter it, regardless what you do and regardless what team you have. that's an ideal scenario.

take stracraft 2 as example. it's so well balanced so that you can take every race and win the game, if you are good.every unit has a specific counter unit. so you won't have an advantage, regardsless which toons you use it solely skill based. that is balance in my opinion.in an ideal world with an ideal LOTB everyone should have the chance to beat anybody with his toons, as long as his skill is better....
    Last edited by slauki; 10-14-2016 at 08:21 PM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristo4 View Post
    Sorry, too many posts, and might have lost it...where did the specific numbers came from?
    It was from if the make them match the numbers of the other tailismans.
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.