Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Neebs View Post
    Btw is it just me or did they just make "Madness" hard and make "Insanity" the old Madness?
    In a sense, yes, but I do like this better. It is much more graded, instead of the usual hard=easy & Madness=impossible!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    The 1 turn Time Bomb pretty much stops any team. This new Eddie feels like he could be busted.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimDusk View Post
    The 1 turn Time Bomb pretty much stops any team. This new Eddie feels like he could be busted.
    he IS busted....

1 turn Doom means.. death.. but wait until the AI is finish hitting... then kill. The Doom kicks in BEFORE ANY ACTION can be taken. They had this SAME PROBLEM with Ferryman and had to correct it.. and what do they do... the same thing again!!!!! These devs really are blind when it comes to details.

I finished it.. had to use G Anubis to prevent doom for the gunner runs. I did those 15 gunner runs on manual...

Insanity is a snap with Gambler, Witch, Musashi (alchemy), and KP. Most of the time the AI enemy never even gets a turn after that first battle. But the SOT cost is too great vs rewards after you run it 15 times with gunners... .. so I dropped down to Hard for the achievements. If rewards were better I might just run Insanity.. but they are really kind of pathetic given the overall difficulty.

As for the new Ed.. he can't even beat his OWN dungeon. He's mid-level at best. Not going to change PvP at all probably. The minotaurs I have (missing M and W) are decent mid-range characters. Power moves are good, but basics aren't fantastic. Passives are decent but not that imperative overall. Great PvE characters perhaps, not PvP though.
    Last edited by Yup; 08-03-2019 at 05:56 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimDusk View Post
    So here’s what I’ve noticed to be the problem: Angel Ed has some of the worst AI in the game. He almost never uses his revive ability which would entirely save the last wave. I’m going to try again with hallowed Ed.
    He's still the best.. I had to do 15 manual runs just for this reason.. Angel's AI is moronic at times.

Angel
    G Hierophant (Vipers)
    G Krampus (Alchemy)
    G Anubis (Health and Serenity)

Kill the Minotaurs first in each battle, then just kill Icarus Ed in the last battle, ignoring all the other enemies there.

The Orbit Talismans on the lowly cultists in that first battle are interesting... and if anyone's wondered if Space talismans are worth it.. well that ALL this dungeon uses for bosses pretty much.
    Last edited by Yup; 08-03-2019 at 05:51 PM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Neebs View Post
    Btw is it just me or did they just make "Madness" hard and make "Insanity" the old Madness?
    I was actually thinking the same thing and honestly I think it has a better build to the difficulty, at least speaking as someone who isnt too long of a veteran and is still building their collection.

OS
    Android
    I used G lilith on my team and had a cosmic talis with death mark. That help set the kill Ed on the last wave.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    I used G lilith on my team and had a cosmic talis with death mark. That help set the kill Ed on the last wave.
    Same.... My G Krampus has Alchemy and a Cosmic with Death mark (because I generally don't need him using the healing power move and he'll actually use Deathmark more often on auto)
    CLANLESS

OS
    Android
    Well, a few hours ago i win the two (five star) Minotaurs and boy, they are really awesome together, i beat the Madness level of the dungeon with this two Minotaurs, The Killer and Executioner Eddie.
    Id: Yally-8032
    -Max Awkd Cyborg Eddie
    -Evil Moonchild
    -Gabriel Lady of Avalon
    -Killer Prime

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    he IS busted....

1 turn Doom means.. death.. but wait until the AI is finish hitting... then kill. The Doom kicks in BEFORE ANY ACTION can be taken. They had this SAME PROBLEM with Ferryman and had to correct it.. and what do they do... the same thing again!!!!! These devs really are blind when it comes to details.

I finished it.. had to use G Anubis to prevent doom for the gunner runs. I did those 15 gunner runs on manual...

Insanity is a snap with Gambler, Witch, Musashi (alchemy), and KP. Most of the time the AI enemy never even gets a turn after that first battle. But the SOT cost is too great vs rewards after you run it 15 times with gunners... .. so I dropped down to Hard for the achievements. If rewards were better I might just run Insanity.. but they are really kind of pathetic given the overall difficulty.

As for the new Ed.. he can't even beat his OWN dungeon. He's mid-level at best. Not going to change PvP at all probably. The minotaurs I have (missing M and W) are decent mid-range characters. Power moves are good, but basics aren't fantastic. Passives are decent but not that imperative overall. Great PvE characters perhaps, not PvP though.
    Any other toon could work like Misashi? I didn't get him yet. I tried teams like:
    Gambler (warlord, tomb)
    Raven Witch (future, fate)
    KP (fate, heal)
    using fourth toon
    Redan (destiny, sustaining) or
    Madam (singularity) or
    M Lilith (alchemy, 1 cosmic) or
    Horus (energy, immunity, 1 cosmic).

Any other suggestions?

I'm LeoLagarto-6793
    You can watch my entire team for suggestions.

Thx

OS
    Android
    Leo, what level are you trying to clear?
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around