Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Think my rank points went from 2200ish, to around 4000 during the process last night haha Or maybe I was around 3200, don't remember now

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmxiii View Post
    Seems like it is working the way it's supposed too...

"Adjusted the matchmaking so that the game more readily filters for people closer to your ranking and who haven’t been attacked repeatedly"

If you are not attacking the people in your list and only refreshing it, it would make sense that the same person would reappear as you did not attack them. Seems logical anyway...
    Attacking anyone above me & a few that are below but close. Only 1 manual refresh,rest have refreshed when timer expires. Still have yet to see Kris,Coletrain,Stex666 or Go8osMetal. Same people I never see!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    Think my rank points went from 2200ish, to around 4000 during the process last night haha Or maybe I was around 3200, don't remember now
    LMAO,just a blur!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    LMAO,just a blur!
    Yeah I wish speed of light Eddie was more viable, he'd better fit my team lol

OS
    iOS
    So what are other people's findings with the matchmaking update? Wanted to play around with it and do a bunch of list clears. For me the algorithm that chooses who is in your list remains similar, I'm just seeing a different player pool. For example I never saw Coletrain prior, he appeared on 2 out of my first 3 lists. Some other guy who's name started with an E using speed of light, same thing, never seen him before and it seemed he was on like 50% of my lists, and another named 020202 or something. Lots of new users, but they were repeated like the names I used to see. Could be small sample size error but doesn't feel like much changed other than reshuffling users around.
    Haven't played enough to judge, but like others there seem to be less attacks on me after the update - woke up to 11 - used to be 20ish or more. Can't deny I was pretty excited

I don't mind attacking the same people - like you said it's to some degree unavoidable - as long as those people aren't getting attacked disproportionately while others barely get hit. Defenses will be heading lower and lower as more of the new talismans get used and equipped each week, so number of attacks is critical as most of those will be losses as opposed to Holds.

It will be interesting to see attack numbers people post this weekend - and next weekend after a full week of this update...
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Haven't played enough to judge, but like others there seem to be less attacks on me after the update - woke up to 11 - used to be 20ish or more. Can't deny I was pretty excited
    That's just cuz I've been sleeping,lmao!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach

So what are other people's findings with the matchmaking update? Wanted to play around with it and do a bunch of list clears. For me the algorithm that chooses who is in your list remains similar, I'm just seeing a different player pool. For example I never saw Coletrain prior, he appeared on 2 out of my first 3 lists. Some other guy who's name started with an E using speed of light, same thing, never seen him before and it seemed he was on like 50% of my lists, and another named 020202 or something. Lots of new users, but they were repeated like the names I used to see. Could be small sample size error but doesn't feel like much changed other than reshuffling users around.
    I woke up to just 9 attacks over night... Which was a nice change from the 90+ I used to get overnight. This was a refreshing change. But I have to say the stacks of runes and shards not being capped at 99 is my absolute favorite part of the update!!
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player
    This game is going to get me fired one day...

OS
    Android
    [QUOTE=Jofer16;34893]So what are other people's findings with the matchmaking update? Wanted to play around with it and do a bunch of list clears. For me the algorithm that chooses who is in your list remains similar, I'm just seeing a different player pool. For example I never saw Coletrain prior, he appeared on 2 out of my first 3 lists. Some other guy who's name started with an E using speed of light, same thing, never seen him before and it seemed he was on like 50% of my lists, and another named 020202 or something. Lots of new users, but they were repeated like the names I used to see. Could be small sample size error but doesn't feel like much changed other than reshuffling users around.[/QUOTE

Same here, player 020 ecc pop up often in my list, no refreshing but cleaning up]

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    Attacking anyone above me & a few that are below but close. Only 1 manual refresh,rest have refreshed when timer expires. Still have yet to see Kris,Coletrain,Stex666 or Go8osMetal. Same people I never see!
    I don't remember seeing you ever on my list mate!
    Have fought today with Stex666, Go8osMetal and other new players who came up after the update.
    Daily player ...

Current champion - Iron Maiden Eddie

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris-0707 View Post
    I don't remember seeing you ever on my list mate!
    Have fought today with Stex666, Go8osMetal and other new players who came up after the update.
    Yeah,almost seems like u guys are in your own little group. Think we've met 1x a few weeks ago...thats it. Will wait & see. GL!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach