Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Askora Reigns

OS
    Android
    Congratulations, Askora! It must have been hard for you to stay on top but you did it. Great job!
    Congrats to the rest who climbed mount Olympus last week! Nice to see "casual" players sneaking back in the game again
    you've been missed!
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    No, it's not our paradise
    But it's all we want
    And it's all that we're fighting for
    But it's not paradise

OS
    Android
    congrats to askora, kamuz and CT great joy guys.

thorns are broken i think we all can agree there.

some thought about the girls:

i don't think they are OP, but i think they slow down the game a lot and makes it more of a chore. yellow chick is on every defense along with green or purple or both.
    you can deal with them, but it's a pain in the ass. i like and enjoy fast fights but it's nearly impossible to fight fast with those girls (at least for me). reminds me on the endless and boring BNW grind.
    that why i would like to have a way to deal with them faster. perfect immunity is okay, but i'm against everything that makes the game even more time inetnsive, that's why i'd love to see some smart adjustments there...

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    congrats to askora, kamuz and CT great joy guys.

thorns are broken i think we all can agree there.

some thought about the girls:

i don't think they are OP, but i think they slow down the game a lot and makes it more of a chore. yellow chick is on every defense along with green or purple or both.
    you can deal with them, but it's a pain in the ass. i like and enjoy fast fights but it's nearly impossible to fight fast with those girls (at least for me). reminds me on the endless and boring BNW grind.
    that why i would like to have a way to deal with them faster. perfect immunity is okay, but i'm against everything that makes the game even more time inetnsive, that's why i'd love to see some smart adjustments there...
    This! These battles are much more time consuming. The nerfs to VH and Wrath didn’t help in this regard. The Arena feels like much more of a grind to me as well. Hopefully the new trooper toons will help.

OS
    Android
    Gz to Kamuz and Carataker for rounding the podium.
    Askora we already spoke on discord no reason to repeat myself
    Now I am cold but a ghost lives in my veins,
    Silent the terror that reigned-marbled in stone
    Shell of a man God preserved-a thousand ages
    But open the gates of my hell-I will strike from the grave.

OS
    iOS
    Tnx to all. Same pts here as Fallen, but I suppose the game decided I did it 'more gracefully' and grant me a poster. Congratulations to Askora, who has come far from the early pit days. My bet was on Kamuz when it was tight but he obviously didn't play Saturday as it sometimes happens. Great job there non the less

I don't mind def setups that are currently out there, greatly dependant on rng, they can be annoying but smacking powerpuff girls is just fine.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by kkkreg5 View Post
    Congrats to former Trooper Askora for reaching Eternal status this week!
    Hey man!! I’ve been pretty much skimming theforum, and not paid attention. Congrats, my friend! That’s awesome! I didn’t even see you’d won.
    Eskiggalu
    Eskiggalu-8063

OS
    iOS
    Better late than never. Congratulations Askora! Much deserved
    ​Sunlight, falling on your steel,
    Death in life is your ideal,
    Life is like a wheel

BG840-9659