Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by hold View Post
    And I'll gladly volunteer for being attacked over and over again with all the attackers loosing on purpose. It's a dirty job but somebody has to do it ...

@FallenAngel: If you read this - I am having some epic fights with your defense man - it's always really close (and for some reason you always go first )
    You might just be #1 next week. Thanks for stepping up and taking the bullet. My choice this week was totally random.

I am definitely enjoying all of the discussion that has evolved from this. Bottom line is the devs need to finally pay attention and do something, as PVP, in its present state, is awful.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    whining? please. don't confuse my amusement at your breakdown as whining. ive actually known this exploit existed and have used it minimally on occasion in the past having some fun. get whoever on your list and you have 3 hours to spam them up if you want. it's hilarious to see someone do it to the max.

grats Abbadon on eternal this week. at least we have a new record, exploit champion lol Spartons probably getting a kick out of this for all his anti pay to win talk lately.
    I never meant it to get personal. That is what can escalate when the bottle of single malt gets more and more empty.

I do think you needed to come back to reality a bit as you seemed to be getting pretty cocky.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    Now that the cats out of the bag it would be fun to do this super organized. Like have 5 people attack the same person over and over for 3 hours, imagine the score one could achieve haha. I'd do it but any other game doing this would result in a swift ban/correction from the dev team. Not worth the risk.
    You know I am in for this. Anything we can do to shake this shitty PVP system up is great to me.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by clintilona View Post
    I never meant it to get personal. That is what can escalate when the bottle of single malt gets more and more empty.

I do think you needed to come back to reality a bit as you seemed to be getting pretty cocky.
    Gotta disagree that Jofer is cocky. I've asked some pretty daft questions not having really thought about them, and he is always polite or helpful. Being better than us, does not beg the fact that he's cocky. He's playing better consistently. Good luck on your bug fun. Tho, idk why you would waste so much money on beefing up someone else just to make a point.

Cheers-
    Eskiggalu
    Eskiggalu-8063

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Monte47 View Post
    Gotta disagree that Jofer is cocky. I've asked some pretty daft questions not having really thought about them, and he is always polite or helpful. Being better than us, does not beg the fact that he's cocky. He's playing better consistently. Good luck on your bug fun. Tho, idk why you would waste so much money on beefing up someone else just to make a point.

Cheers-
    Eskiggalu
    $20 is not much money to me. That is all it took, one 675 ironite refill plus the couple hundred ironite that I already had.

As for the better comment, he is definitely better at spending more time and ironite, especially on Saturdays, than most. More power to him though, as that is the way this horrible PVP is designed.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by angelkelly View Post
    I disagree with you here. Even though jofer helps you out here in there. Doesn't make him any less or any more cocky. Let's be real who makes a whole thread about who wants to be number 1. Than again he would, on top of that he would sometimes make posts about the dev intentionally doing something to his acccount. As if he the only person on this planet Sparton or Kaz care about.

In all honesty I could care less if he's always number 1 but sometimes he can come off as cocky. For instance he would probably say "Hey guys I just made external for the 7 times this week, man are you guys getting lazy", etc....Or if I made a post like this one he would probably say I'm hating or he's eating my tears or sum shit. As if a opinion now means I'm hating...
    Thanks for the nice summary.

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Monte47 View Post

Cheers-
    Eskiggalu
    Thanks bro. Nice to see at least 1 person has the balls to step up and speak some truth around here. Had an open spot, sent you a request if you need any troopers, if not, no worries Can always use more good people on my squad. Confidence != cockiness. I'm used to people lashing out on me due to their own personal issues by now. People get a little liquid courage in them and feel froggish, as the Eminem song goes lol

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by angelkelly View Post
    I disagree with you here. Even though jofer helps you out here in there. Doesn't make him any less or any more cocky. Let's be real who makes a whole thread about who wants to be number 1. Than again he would, on top of that he would sometimes make posts about the dev intentionally doing something to his acccount. As if he's the only person on this planet Sparton or Kaz care about.

In all honesty I could care less if he's always number 1 but sometimes he can come off as cocky. For instance he would probably say "Hey guys I just made external for the 7x this week, man are you guys getting lazy", etc....Or if I made a post like this one he would probably say I'm hating or he's eating my tears or sum shit. As if a opinion now means I'm hating...
    Oh look tweedledee decided to join tweedledum. what a surprise. my fans are coming out of the woodwork now to pounce lol

OS
    iOS
    *grabs popcorn*
    Enti-2694

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Enti View Post
    *grabs popcorn*
    I know eh! Jofer LOVES this shit!!!! Me too!!!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers