Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Boring!!! Back 2 zzz!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by angelkelly View Post
    In all honesty I could care less if he's always number 1 but sometimes he can come off as cocky. For instance he would probably say "Hey guys I just made external for the 7x this week, man are you guys getting lazy", etc....Or if I made a post like this one he would probably say I'm hating or he's eating my tears or sum shit. As if a opinion now means I'm hating...
    Idk, I take that as he is trying to challenge himself so he doesn't get bored. If I made eternal 7x, lol I'd never shut up in my house about. My SO plays as well. I hit 15 for a minute and screenshot it, because he can't break 200 lol. The arena is literally about competition, being competitive can come off as cocky I guess.

Anyway, idc. Just saying I think the dude has been fun.
    Eskiggalu-8063

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    Thanks bro. Nice to see at least 1 person has the balls to step up and speak some truth around here. Had an open spot, sent you a request if you need any troopers, if not, no worries Can always use more good people on my squad. Confidence != cockiness. I'm used to people lashing out on me due to their own personal issues by now. People get a little liquid courage in them and feel froggish, as the Eminem song goes lol
    Hey man, no problem! you've always been cool to me. Am a chica btw. Added you. Don't judge my talisman set ups, I've been moving them to test arena defenses. Lol.
    Eskiggalu-8063

OS
    iOS
    Thanks bro. Nice to see at least 1 person has the balls to step up and speak some truth around here. Had an open spot, sent you a request if you need any troopers, if not, no worries Can always use more good people on my squad. Confidence != cockiness. I'm used to people lashing out on me due to their own personal issues by now. People get a little liquid courage in them and feel froggish, as the Eminem song goes lol
    Yep, you are exactly who I suspected you were. Quoting Eminem was the icing on the cake. Too funny.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by clintilona View Post
    Yep, you are exactly who I suspected you were. Quoting Eminem was the icing on the cake. Too funny.
    Indeed. He is Jofer, Lord of the Arena. TBH he would have all the right if he wanted to brag about this. If it bothers anyone, go and surpass him
    Enti-2694

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by clintilona View Post
    I'm a fan of all music types, not much of the small mind variety. I'm done here, it's clear you're a fool who got a little buzzed up and thought otherwise. If you don't want it to get personal I'd suggest laying off the snake juice and letting dumb ass comments fly. I've known multiple people that have fell victim to suicide so zero tolerance for jokes on it. If you'd have been in my presence with that noise you'd have gotten beat to the fucking ground in a flash, I don't care who you think you are. Enjoy your exploits.

OS
    Android
    Oh look tweedledee decided to join tweedledum. what a surprise. my fans are coming out of the woodwork now to pounce lol
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Enti View Post
    *grabs popcorn*
    I got'chu, Enti.
    Name:  0hQyd5L.gif
Views: 293
Size:  489.1 KB
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Monte47 View Post
    Hey man, no problem! you've always been cool to me. Am a chica btw. Added you. Don't judge my talisman set ups, I've been moving them to test arena defenses. Lol.
    Oops my bad, have a bad habit of always assuming fellow gamers are dudes, think it dates back to my world of Warcraft days haha and no judgements here!

OS
    iOS
    I'm a fan of all music types, not much of the small mind variety. I'm done here, it's clear you're a fool who got a little buzzed up and thought otherwise. If you don't want it to get personal I'd suggest laying off the snake juice and letting dumb ass comments fly. I've known multiple people that have fell victim to suicide so zero tolerance for jokes on it. If you'd have been in my presence with that noise you'd have gotten beat to the fucking ground in a flash, I don't care who you think you are. Enjoy your exploits.
    Very dumb to boot, assuming it had anything to do with musical tastes. Threats of violence on the internet too. I am quite enjoying this. As if a person who spends all day every Saturday playing a mobile game would ever be capable of what you threatened.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Enti View Post
    Indeed. He is Jofer, Lord of the Arena. TBH he would have all the right if he wanted to brag about this. If it bothers anyone, go and surpass him
    I doubt most people, myself included, would spend the same amount of time that he does playing the monotonous arena. Putting the most important day of the Arena on a Saturday makes it even worse.