Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by konstifik View Post
    However, as you've added yet another character AND given us another chance to retrieve the Christmas and Halloween characters, the need for more character slots is again a pressing issue. There are almost 160 characters in the game and saving dupes for sacrifice requires another 15 slots or so to be practical, but there are only 150 slots. Would be super if we could have, at least, 175 slots.
    There's technical limits I've been told we cannot exceed with the current inventory implementations, and we're getting close to that, but I've discussed it with the team and we're looking to bump up the max slots in the near future.

Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    why not letting us sacrifice them or at least covert them into something else like xp runes for talismans or 3* xp shards for craracters.

the most simple adjustment would be to rise the xp amount they give to the talismans and lover the price, then we could use them to level up talismans easily. same would work for the character evo shards and it would be a simple small but handy change. so we would also have possibillities to burn our gold.

which leads me to another broken point: it would be also be nice if you would introduce a way to burn our gold in general. i belive all ressources should be somewhat usefull and rare, so it would be cool to have something for the amount of gold we have. nice ingame purchases for gold or some conversion system would be nice..
    We definitely don't want evo materias of any kind to approach the value of 3 star XP materials, but if you have more than you could use and more gold than you can spend, then obviously evo runes and evo shards are effectively free XP, as insanely lossy as they are.

That said, we definitely are aware that a lot of players can easily save up millions of gold and not have anything meaningful to spend it on. We have some long term solutions, but we've been discussing solutions to implement in the interim as well (sort of part and parcel with the Iron Coins warchest problem, just with slightly different groups of people/possible rewards).

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    There's technical limits I've been told we cannot exceed with the current inventory implementations, and we're getting close to that, but I've discussed it with the team and we're looking to bump up the max slots in the near future.

We definitely don't want evo materias of any kind to approach the value of 3 star XP materials, but if you have more than you could use and more gold than you can spend, then obviously evo runes and evo shards are effectively free XP, as insanely lossy as they are.

That said, we definitely are aware that a lot of players can easily save up millions of gold and not have anything meaningful to spend it on. We have some long term solutions, but we've been discussing solutions to implement in the interim as well (sort of part and parcel with the Iron Coins warchest problem, just with slightly different groups of people/possible rewards).
    thanks for the heads up man, i hope you will find a cool solution

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    @ Sparton just made a Tier 6 sacrifice and got one 1 legendary soul, that is ridiculous. That should not even be a possibility for that Tier, is too much of effort to get that kind of sacrifice and only receive one Soul is disappointing. Where are the 20 G/A souls?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by R1ck View Post
    @ Sparton just made a Tier 6 sacrifice and got one 1 legendary soul, that is ridiculous. That should not even be a possibility for that Tier, is too much of effort to get that kind of sacrifice and only receive one Soul is disappointing. Where are the 20 G/A souls?
    Specially during this weeks when 50 rare souls should give you about ten 4-5* drops and 20 G/A souls should give you about four 4-5* drops. And no matter if it's this week or any other, it also gives a ton of 3* that you could sacrifice if you already have them all.

I also got a legendary soul as reward for my tier 6 sacrifice yesterday, but at least I got a new toon from it so I'm not completely disappointed.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Thanks for the answer! Remember that a couple of extra character slots is a good way for us to burn off some gold too. If I remember the costs for getting to 150 slots correctly, the cost to go from 150 to, say, 175 should be about 10-11 million in gold.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

Quote Originally Posted by R1ck View Post
    i still find that better than getting 2 skill shards...3 out of 4 times!!! once i've got 10rare and 9 green souls, which felt much more rewarding and gave me a pharaoh eddie at last (plus enough trash for the fourh sacrifice of 2 skill shards). but the rewards are definitely unbalanced...

OS
    Android
    @ Osiris: I pretty much agree. If you look at the value of the drops in terms of Trooper points, the Skill Shard's value is just miserable.

Event was nice regardless, even if I had rather Pyrrhic results from the Sacrifices
    Last edited by Kardas; 07-07-2017 at 11:04 PM. Reason: extra commentary
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by osiris0000 View Post
    Pros :

It is a nice event overall! Personally i got many nice pulls, good droprates on souls + some little giveaways. Thanks for that!

BIG CON:

Happened to me 3 times (yes, 3) with Tier 6 rewards. I think this picture would describe it better:

Attachment 3324
    Just a waste...

Got this in the first T6 before the update and only one legendary in the second T6.
    This is the prize compared to the potencial 50 rare souls, IMO 50 rare >>>>>>>>>>>>> 2 SS or 1 leg.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by osiris0000 View Post
    Pros :

It is a nice event overall! Personally i got many nice pulls, good droprates on souls + some little giveaways. Thanks for that!

BIG CON:

Happened to me 3 times (yes, 3) with Tier 6 rewards. I think this picture would describe it better:

Attachment 3324
    Can't help but agree with you there. Did a T6 sacrifice yesterday and got the same result. Wish I could turn back time maybe get different results lol. Makes me adamant about doing an Ultimate sacrifice. Then again 50 rare GA souls is very enticing considering that most toons I don't have are 4 and 5 star gunners and assassins.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    won't complain since i finally got my gimp, did many level 6 sacrifices and got lucky many times but last 3 gave me 2 skillskards in a row, that was like a slap in the face every time. imagine similar results for tier 7 which you can do 2x in the year...as stated before, the value gap of the different possible rewards is way too big and leads to frustration and more quitting players... hope the devs will do something about that.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.