Page 24 of 55 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrice-1201 View Post
    well done, what char did you get? I still have 7k iron coins to go....
    The Wrath is what I got. He is not bad but for sure not an OP character. Not a defense usable toon as well but in most of the Underworld madness chapters combined with AoF he gets the job done, basically I don't get hit even once playing. As I mentioned in a different post "Number Of The Beast" is like a walk in the park for me now using him.
    Thanks god, they let us buy only one Eternity soul, Jofer could have had all 4 now
    Last edited by Bradata; 05-18-2017 at 07:17 PM.
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    No, it's not our paradise
    But it's all we want
    And it's all that we're fighting for
    But it's not paradise

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    Are you going for it? Good luck! That's madness!

druid138-6195
    at 15k, i would have at 20k the 7k missing is almost 19 hours of continuous play and i am away all of saturday...
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrice-1201 View Post
    at 15k, i would have at 20k the 7k missing is almost 19 hours of continuous play and i am away all of saturday...
    That's really madness but I've done it myself so it's doable Just put on some heavy Heavy Metal and you good...
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    No, it's not our paradise
    But it's all we want
    And it's all that we're fighting for
    But it's not paradise

OS
    Android
    Well.... 10/150 soul fragments... now to save for a couple weeks... No point in trying to save the 20k, I wont even make it half way. But at least this is forcing me to play PvP.... time to climb the ranks for the achievements also!
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Dank Brew View Post
    Well.... 10/150 soul fragments... now to save for a couple weeks... No point in trying to save the 20k, I wont even make it half way. But at least this is forcing me to play PvP.... time to climb the ranks for the achievements also!
    Yah, I'm passing also - not because of time or willingness but because I would need to buy ironite for €55 for a character I will get in a couple weeks anyway

Off: Sparton, my issue with the vanishing Past/Future skills is gone, just a one-off anomaly. And as for another matter, would it be possible to make a "Statistics" feature in the game? I'll write this to the relevant sub-forum as well.
    Enti-2694

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradata View Post
    I always try to look for different points of view on everything, for example the 20,000 iron coins price for an Eternity soul complaints. You guys are saying that you didn't play in the beta PVP and that's why you didn't have 20,000 to spend for the soul... let's ask Jofer when he started playing in PVP and how he got more than 80,000 iron coins ( I saw it on one of his posted pictures not too long ago). If you read through his introduction post "... crusher of dreams..." you will see that he started the PVP when it was available for every one.
    So my point of view here is that that "Thank you" the devs are giving is for the players that played a lot and deserved some kind of reward for that. I know it's just a game and not all of us have time to play it as much as others but this is the reward for those others that played. Can't one just play the free SoW per day and expect big rewards, one needs to play more to win. I see a lot of guys after the update are hauling ass and fight like crazy so they can get the 20,000 needed for the precious souls and I wish them luck, they in my eyes deserve the reward, not the ones that only sit and complain.
    I don't point fingers but I just hate cry babies!
    Up the irons! A meaning that some players here don't get.
    well man i play since day one pvp and i played almost every free sow i had since december now. i also refilled a couple of times and if playing half a year religiously isn't enough to get this souls, something is wrong out there. sure there are guys who are much more hardcore and better than me, so they deserved it for sure but man i'm somewhat hardcore too and for a long time now, and for people like me it's a slap in the face not being able to purchase the soul, because of it's ridiculous price. would be interestinng to see how many players really bought the soul 10, 15, 20 out of 5000 or 10000? LOL!!!!!!!!

i really like the fragments part, so the souls will come in every 3-4 weeks, that not the problem, but this is really bad marketing that disreagards 99,5% of all players. all in all it's a great feature, but the introduction was really poor IMO.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    [Plus similar comments from others]

Thank you for the thorough and thoughtful response. I've passed this along to the team.

I think it's fair to say that a lot of people haven't agreed with our method of seeding a limited amount of the new Eternal characters into the player base. I don't know if there is a solution we could have done that everyone would have been happy with, but I do not want to discount people's personal experiences and opinions on the manner, as I can see why some peoples view the limited availability of the one time purchase is not favourable.

At the end of the day, we wanted to get a small amount of these characters into players' hands at the feature's launch, and we saw an opportunity to solve a problem that many long-term players have expressed where they feel they get way more iron coins than they could ever possibly spend, and we thought this was the right target to hit, but we will be more considerate of people's perceptions about that in the future.
    And maybe the answer is in your response remove "limited availability" and keep it as one time purchase... or make it 10k ;-)

Just a thought...
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android
    Is there a going to be a fix in place for the game randomly crashing every third battle. Nearly half of my troopers are missing badges from me because the game crashes so damned frequently for me on Android.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowedLies View Post
    Is there a going to be a fix in place for the game randomly crashing every third battle. Nearly half of my troopers are missing badges from me because the game crashes so damned frequently for me on Android.
    That's the issue I have since August... While I am at work and play on phone (at home I play on laptop), i have to restart after every two battles, just to be sure

OS
    Android
    Still experiencing the infamous 3-tap bug. This time, it happened due to an enemy Viking Eddie using one of its 3-tap moves. This bug has been around for nearly 2 months now (maybe even longer).
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie