Who evolve to 4*?

Hi everybody, with the dungeons i got materials to get a char to 4* but i dont know who must be the choosen one, there are a few problems with the pick, so i need some help of you.

The chars that i can evolve are:
    -Red eddie (starter) -Undead allien soldier (green) -Golden son (red)
    -Soldier eddie -demon dog (red) -Allied soldier (green)
    -Mummy eddie -newborn of light (green)
    -Speed of light eddie -Souless demon (purple and red)

Now the problems are, some days ago i got a pharaoh eddie 5*, so i spend all my resourses to power up green talismans, that i dont have any above 2*. My line up is formed by a carrige rider eddie 4* (with all talismasn 4* and one 5*), pharaoh 5* (recently), allied soldier 4* (blue, with 4* talismans mostly blue) and a axis bomber boy 4* (red, with 3* talismans red and purple) and this char is who i rotate to put another in some levels, so my doubt is who evolve, since i dont have decent talismans apart from that i use in other chars, and in my inventory i only have some useless 3* blind, cyclone shield, all the others that i have are 1 and 2*, I havent finish underworld in madness and left last 3 battles in hard. Which character of the list above is the best in my situation get to 4*?

OS
    Android
    I'd say you are covered in the Eddie department with those 2.

Allied soldier will help you a lot in Underworld, but it becomes useless after that. If your goal is just to finish Underworld go with him.

If not... it's a tough choice. Maybe Red Soulless Demon for AoE damage.

I agree. Go with red soulless demon. Great are damage and very helpful skills.

OS
    Android
    I've posted this before but here I go again. I wish that I had taken the Pharaoh Sun Spirit to 5*'s first. Regardless of which team is going with, he is on it. Above average damage and insane heals. I even had him on my magus team.

He drops as a 1* so I vendored a lot of them before I learned about him.
    Oh well
    Wherever, wherever you are,
    Iron Nerf Bat's gonna get ya
    No matter how far.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Flann View Post
    I've posted this before but here I go again. I wish that I had taken the Pharaoh Sun Spirit to 5*'s first. Regardless of which team is going with, he is on it. Above average damage and insane heals. I even had him on my magus team.

He drops as a 1* so I vendored a lot of them before I learned about him.
    Yeah, i vendored him again and again now i'm searching it like hell

OS
    iOS
    You have just inspired me to level mine up from 1* to 4* level 80... I remember hearing something about these... and I've been looking for a good allied healer that can also bite. I wasn't sure if it was the sun or the sand spirit. Thanks for that bit of encouragement!