Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Uhhh, let's see, 40 ironites per day if you finish quests... 50 ironites per day for one Skill Shard! If someone would've told me this without me seeing it, I would just lough but unfortunately it's true. Joke!
    Name:  evilspirits.jpg
Views: 278
Size:  147.3 KB
    NF: "We will get your ironites one way or another! He, he, he!"
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    No, it's not our paradise
    But it's all we want
    And it's all that we're fighting for
    But it's not paradise

OS
    Android
    Don’t forget can get some ironite drops just from grinding powerslave plus skull quests can drop a decent amount.

Plus I am with Slauki I didn’t spend any ironite on this last event and will never drop ironite on event souls. So I still have plenty to use for this event and keep up the arena grind got to get those 200k iron coins 😀

Remember what’s the definition of insanity “doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results” Even if they won’t tell us we should know by now drops are low.
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

OS
    Android
    I know, JJJ! I would like the event if at least the total of ironites at the end of the day was matching the lowest priced item that was worth buying which is the skill shard. I still bought them and the 100FC so I can get one Lilith. And the 20 arena wins... how many of us can do it!
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    But it's all we want
    But it's not paradise

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradata View Post
    ...And the 20 arena wins... how many of us can do it!
    The arena wins wouldn't be too tough if people set their defenses up accordingly. I just set mine as a lone Edward the Great. Come at me bro! No, seriously, you'll win.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironstyle View Post
    The arena wins wouldn't be too tough if people set their defenses up accordingly. I just set mine as a lone Edward the Great. Come at me bro! No, seriously, you'll win.
    Ha, ha! Thanks man but I already did them long time ago, I meant the other guys who are still new to the game.
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    But it's all we want
    But it's not paradise

OS
    Android
    Yeah, true...I probably won't even get the 20 wins. I started playing WAY less arena these last few weeks. I was never a high contender, but I'd at least get up to about rank 500 and get some eternity frags. Not anymore though. I just don't have the time or the desire to climb the ranks there.

OS
    Android
    well, if you choose your opponents wisely (so avoid prisoners, blockers and some lilith or valkyre combos) you may get 20 fights, but if have bad luck, you get an easy looking team stacked with good talismans and relics that make you vanish at an instant.

And for the stuff in the store, that you can buy with ironite? Well, like some here wrote: don't buy if, if you don't want it! I only bought the 100 frontier points to get a step closer on getting me the red lilith on my other 2 accounts, and the blue or purple on my other account. It may take some time, but i have no hurry and on 1 account i already have 550/700 points, so 2-3 weeks, and i have my next lilith.
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed

Quote Originally Posted by Bradata View Post
    I know, JJJ! I would like the event if at least the total of ironites at the end of the day was matching the lowest priced item that was worth buying which is the skill shard.
    You're guaranteed 15 Ironite from just doing daily challenges, and that's without going into small chance of Ironite from defeating enemies, the higher chance/quantities of Ironite from Skull Quests, chance of Ironite from Satellite 15...

If you want to make sure you can afford a Skill Shard every day, we provide more than enough daily Ironite for it, and you'll still have some left over. Obviously you won't be able to afford everything, but that's never the point with events like this.

OS
    Android
    Don't be hatin' guys! I just have this silly dream that for once we make more ironites than we can spend from an event
    ... but it's just a dream
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    But it's all we want
    But it's not paradise

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Obviously you won't be able to afford everything, but that's never the point with events like this.
    Fixed it for you:

"Obviously you will be able to afford hardly anything, but that's exactly the point with events like this."