Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by 90mphyorker View Post
    I did an Ultimate Sacrifice this morning and recieved 50 Rare G/ASouls.
    Thanks man well I will try tomorrow I just don't want to get disappointed

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamuz24z View Post
    I know this has nothing to do with the update sorry in advance I'm running out space and want to do an ultimate sacrifice no long ago with an update i remember saying that ultimate sacrifice will grant 40 and something g/a soul are those guaranteed or not? please if anyone knows I'll appreciate it thanks, sparton can you comment on this
    I have done about 10 of these since Sacrifice was released. 8 of those have gave me either 8 or 10 skill shards, one gave me 10 Gun/ Assassin souls and one completely screwed me with 2 Legendary Souls. I would guess it would be highly probable that you would get the skill shard stack. I personally wish the skill shards were the only possible reward for the Ultimate Sacrifice
    Chaosego888-9998

OS
    Android
    I don't like that event as well as all events based on these new souls, where we have THE CHANCE to summon a character.
    I just burned a lot of ironite, bought 20 souls and pulled most expensive 20x3*** toons. As USUAL no special toons related to the event.
    Why this game never offers anything guaranteed? Why there is always a chance to get something?
    Daily player ...

Current champion - Iron Maiden Eddie

OS
    Android
    Warning to people's retinas, sunglasses highly recommended for this post! I just had an experience where I got to see a lot of hot pink and not much else when starting the game. At main screen the game froze but I managed to take screen shots. Anyone else had this?
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by thealchemist; 08-26-2017 at 08:48 AM.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    So I did not expect new characters to arrive so soon after BNW got released...
    Still, this update looks like a step in the right direction. I'm very happy about the adjustments to the Skull Quests and BNW (I got 2 more Talismans after the update, so now my Talismans from BNW farming have tripled), as well as the Extra Turns.

As for the Valkyries:
    On the one hand, this is a cool way to get some more female characters in the game. They look like they'll be quite useful for the most part, which is nice. Interesting that you got that amount of inspiration from The Longest Day, considering the Valkyrie part shows up for only one verse and the song's about D-Day. Their Portal/TRON style is also pretty sweet.

On the other hand...
    I agree with 90mphyorker and HeadOnFire here. They seem rather sexualized. I don't know how many women play or want to play LotB, but this is not the way to reach that audience. I agree that their level of sexualization is very offputting compared to the Corrupt Rescuers (and even Clairvoyant), as well as rest of the game. This game has been really good in terms of art and concept, and compared to the rest of the cast, the Valkyries feel...generic.
    Please, just give them some more practical clothing or armor and get rid of those heels.

While I get that the characters are new and special, and hence a good candidate to put on the app icon, I think the app icon should stay an Eddie. Otherwise it's hard to see at first glance that this is an Iron Maiden game. Also, the icons makes me think of those silly "play now, my lord" ads that pop up on the computer sometimes (especially because those games and now LotB tend not to be about these sexualized women).

Oh, and one more thing. Not sure if this issue was raised when BNW came out, but since the BNW update, The Beast has left the door open:
    Name:  Beast door.png
Views: 249
Size:  49.7 KB
    Last edited by Kardas; 08-26-2017 at 10:25 AM.
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaosego888 View Post
    I have done about 10 of these since Sacrifice was released. 8 of those have gave me either 8 or 10 skill shards, one gave me 10 Gun/ Assassin souls and one completely screwed me with 2 Legendary Souls. I would guess it would be highly probable that you would get the skill shard stack. I personally wish the skill shards were the only possible reward for the Ultimate Sacrifice
    thanks for the replies sparton, nontheless i think you were way too scrooge with the premium chars this time

just a question: since this came up a lot i the last few months and i never heard a statement about this toppic from the devs. would it be possible to make the values of sacrifice tiers 6 and 7 more equal? getting 2 skillshards which we can farm in 3 days or to get 50 rare souls or 25 g/a souls which needs several months of farming is a too big imbalance in values.
    same for tier 7. it would be really fair if you could make them more equal so that the people are not frustrated when make their high tier sacrifice once every 2 months....

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

Had some 2000 ironite saved up...bought 20 souls...19xBlue eyes and a wickerman...sacrificed everything...6 Rare souls...6xBlue eyes...sacrificed everything...ended up with some 2* runes and 3* shards...

no matter how you put it,Sparton, but the drops SUCK!!!

Some new unexplainable phenomenons in PVP after the patch:

-enemy Wrath revived with no HP bar and then slowly sunk back into the ground again

-enemy GGS caused damage and viped out 3 members of his team by atacking my team...with ne shields to reflect damage up

-a frozen enemy dog trying to counter the damaged from frozen at the beginning of his round

Well appreciate the changes to BNW and SQ costs!

OS
    Android
    Afternoon all...

Well... I've made THAT mistake again - bought some ironities to bought some souls of ''high chance winning'' new characters... Zero, null, nothing... Then sacrificed some 5* toons - tier VI sacrifice - 20 G/A souls... Not a SINGLE one 4*, not mentioning of 5*...

One step away of sacrificing all that's left to make VII tier sacrifice for sure and face myself with another ''high chances''...

So... It seems that the more I give, the less I get... Very cool philosophy of the game...

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    iOS
    Thanks for reducing the cost of SLs and increasing drop rates in BNW. I wish you guys would rethink the cost of BNW though. I won't be buying any BNW souls because I already blew through most of my saved ironite playing BNW. I thought for a second about buying some, but nah. Whether intentional or not, it's pretty devious to release a long awaited feature at such a high cost, then follow it up with a limited soul event like this.

You probably didn't do it on purpose, but it's a model these mobile games seem to follow. There's always an attempt to psychologically trick the customer into a purchase. Not much pisses me off more than someone trying to trick or manipulate me. Give me a fair deal that both sides can benefit from, and I'll be all over it.

To be fair, you guys may not have planned it like this. Maybe a schedule of events is something you might consider. I also sacrificed 5-6 5* dupes the day before your last sacrifice event. If we had some notice, I could have hung on to those guys one more day.

No comment on the valkyries since I haven't seen them yet.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    iOS
    Thanks for the changes to BNW and Skull Quest.

Would you also consider lowering SoT in BNW to say LoL levels? Also the ironite cost to revive is crazy at 40! Considering lowering that as well please? Not that I use revive much unless I'm carrying a trooper.

I also wish these updates would be done early in the week. I've spent all week tweaking my Arena teams, and the Arena metrics changed significantly since the update.

I just lost twice in a row to the Assassin Valkyrie. As has been mentioned in this thread, she is way overpowering! Would be nice to have some time to adjust instead of having to do it at the midnight hour.

Possible bug?
    When the GUAS's rapid fire extra turn procs, only 1 party member is getting an extra turn. I verified this in BNW, and the Arena. I don't think this was intended with the update, right? He was a great toon for BNW.

Thanks for listening, and I'm enjoying BNW more now.