Threaded View

OS
    Android
    I was thinking we needed a thread about how to improve raid battles, some good constructive criticism rather than just talk about the bugs, connection issues etc. Which do need fixing but thats already been discussed.

I am enjoying the challenge but there is clearly room for improvement.

I think either of option one or three could work. If an individual still gets a decent reward for clearing Odin regardless of what health he was when they started it makes it worth it. If it resets back to 100% after every battle that could solve the issue too.

That would only leave the issue when you go in when it says its 100 percent health but between the brief time you select the team and go into the battle, someone else was in there and has had a loss and you had no way of knowing. Its now down to say below 50% and you get close to the bare minimum rewards. There is the clan chat but I'm not convinced it works all the time as it should (I mean no other part of the game does) and even if it does, how does one communicate via clan chat when they are in the battle? Discord is popular with clans, I use the browser version myself but what if they are using the app and on the same device as LotB? Im assuming they can't communicate when that is the case either. So maybe we need a way to know someone else is battling Odin? Or a way to communicate while in raid? Although if the problem regarding individual rewards for clearing Odin are improved like in the first suggestion maybe this issue wouldnt even be an issue.

Thanks for starting this thread OP.
    Last edited by thealchemist; 04-17-2020 at 08:35 AM.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.