Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    A server update just went live. This has fixed heal shields healing for absurd amounts, German/Italian strings being mixed up for some content, and a few other issues.

I will update the first post with new known issues that will still require more investigation/an app store update to fix.
    Awesome ... thanks a lot ... that was quick and well done!

OS
    Android

Love you guys <3

A server update just went live. This has fixed heal shields healing for absurd amounts, German/Italian strings being mixed up for some content, and a few other issues.

I will update the first post with new known issues that will still require more investigation/an app store update to fix.
    Ok sometimes I hate you, but most of time I love you. Thanks for the update!

"When I'm walking a dark road
    I am a man who walks alone"

Account: Frost-6115. Feel free to check me. Actually trooper list is full, sorry

OS
    Android

Troll is still bugged. Today I just got a infinite "Miss". The game keeps in loop and you can't do any action besides Options->Quit.

OS
    iOS
    Shame I was just going to stick him in LOL X - best not bother then. I wonder why they did not fix that part when fixing the rest of it in the mini update last night? Odd.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    well, spent a few ironites on both my devices and got somewhat lucky. My Samurai-Eddie Tablet got himself a Nomad. A good companion to my 5* Angel of Fear), so i'm ok with it No new characters here, though.

My Main Tab dropped my the Gunner Corrupt Rescuer (and Yes! she's great!), A tailgunner Eddie and sentinel undead rescuer. At least something.

Now i'm going to spend my soldier points on 2* g/a souls to get storm eddie....

Nice to see the translations fixed.
    Yet another thing i noticed: While playing the bonus levels and leveling my 3 new characters i noticed all 3 are missing from the result screen. Only "bug" i noticed now that none of my 3 new characters (Tailgunner and both rescuers) are noth showing on the result screen. Only my spare and the companion eddie are shown. Yet they still level, no not that big issue

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by IceeeDz View Post
    Troll is still bugged. Today I just got a infinite "Miss". The game keeps in loop and you can't do any action besides Options->Quit.
    I just wanted to write the same ... I confirm: Red Warrior Troll is still bugged ... I have to bench my main ally for now ...

OS
    iOS
    While the burn Talis effect was fixed, something happened to the dmg it is putting out. My team could 1-round LOL X easily, but suddenly it's a multi-round fight on each stage. Using Red GS w/ maxed burners and WME to consume has always been $$$, but now it is weak sauce... This, along with the Death Mark/Assassin/Gunner fiasco, my go-to teams (that I've invested 90% of my time and resources in) are pretty much MEH now.

Hoping this is just an error, and not some sort of ninja nerf.

Trying to stay positive though, as I'm about to blow 900 ironite on some Sacrifice fodder! 😂

OS
    iOS
    You guys (devs) read the bug section right?

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...4419#post24419
    Drew-1616
    16 5 star characters level 100, 51 max talismans. Mostly Red builds.
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by IceeeDz View Post
    just got that, too. I forgot to disable auto-play. My therory was, that if the troll would not interact, he would do no harm. For my test now on autoplay, he activated his ability, which caused the bug.
    So if you have a troll in your troopers list, put him in the easy levels (or bonus level) on ailing kingdom, pair him with 2 massive AOE damage dealers and play yourself, so that 3 basic attacks from eddie instant kill all 3 round without using the troll, thus getting the 25 points. I try tomorrow. Yet it does not fix, the problem, when you have the troll and want to use it, but you could use your trooper.

OS
    iOS
    Aaaaannnnd...

I knew better, dammit.

20x G/A (from trooper points) souls = not one 3* char, no Eddie.

Broke down, spent $19.99 in the store for ironite, and decided to do one at a time on the BNW souls... I know buying ten would be cheaper, but what if I get what I want on the first couple? After pulling 3* Green Dog, Harpy, and Ox Occultist, I decided that enough was certainly enough.

So. Freaking. Frustrating.