Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Dropping a $200 eddie while we continue to wait for gauntlet, night city, silent planet, the guilds that we’re mentioned, raids and such that go along with guilds, etc...(with no word of what might be holding everything up) is kind of a slap in the face in my opinion.

I never thought I’d do more than take a short break from this game at times, but it’s getting stupid.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFreeze View Post
    Dropping a $200 eddie while we continue to wait for gauntlet, night city, silent planet, the guilds that we’re mentioned, raids and such that go along with guilds, etc...(with no word of what might be holding everything up) is kind of a slap in the face in my opinion.

I never thought I’d do more than take a short break from this game at times, but it’s getting stupid.
    Agree. This is a bad move, but there will be no damage control on this one, again. Project Manager?

OS
    Android
    Funniest thing is, I didn't see him mentioned in the game pop-up or on their fb page. Just throw him in there and try to get people to spend more money with no new content. Maybe they're closing the doors when the tour starts.

OS
    iOS
    An all single target hitter .. no thanks..

WAY overpriced.

What are the base stats? 6000HP?? 200 ATK?
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Seriously I can't understand the 2500 frontier coins price ? With 1 eternal soul and 1 trooper soul per month, it needs more than 1 year for have the 2500 frontier coins (maybe a little less with the lilith souls). Is there another way yo get frontier coins ?

OS
    iOS
    I think this may be the straw which breaks this camel. Just ridiculous pricing for a clearly underpowered character.... and still no new playable content.

.... and yeah.. surprised the Beast isn't beside him for 50000FC or something. Oh wait.. that's for next month....
    Last edited by Yup; 04-27-2018 at 03:52 AM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Askora View Post
    Funniest thing is, I didn't see him mentioned in the game pop-up or on their fb page. Just throw him in there and try to get people to spend more money with no new content. Maybe they're closing the doors when the tour starts.
    is the same strategy as with the beast: "spend your money now, the beast is only for a limited time and you will not see it for a long time" then when everyone lost their heads and spent money "the beast will return and be guaranteed everybody".
    NF is using such dirty and disrespectful strategies that it seems like a damn joke.
    The Mofo Cult (died31-6484).

OS
    Android
    For me, the issue is simply transparency. When the Liliths came out, lots of players with a ton of FCs used them for Liliths, not knowing that LoL fragment events would make her pretty attainable soon after.

Now, we have a guaranteed exclusive Eddie for FCs. I think this is actually a very cool idea and in line with what a lot of players have been asking for.

The issue is the cost, especially in light of the Lilith experience. Spending such a large amount of FCs (which are the slowest accumulating resource in the game) without having any idea of what they may be needed for down the road seems crazy, except for players willing to spend big $.

My vote is to keep Alexander in the FC Store, make him closer to 1000 FCs, and give players more detailed advance notice about future resource requirements.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    My vote is to keep Alexander in the FC Store, make him closer to 1000 FCs, and give players more detailed advance notice about future resource requirements.
    they probably reduce the price, when enough people have spent enough money...
    The Mofo Cult (died31-6484).

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    His name strikes fear into the hearts of the f2p lmao
    Heh, no kidding. :-)
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?