Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Its taken a while but I finally got back in. All my resources like SoT, ironite, Gold etc are showing as 0 which is weird but I'm doing a run in LOL right now so just a glitch I think (and sure hope so!).
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    Couple of hours ago I got forced out of the game due to new game data, but the bar is just, stuck at like a fourth of the way.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    I had the same thing happen, I had to close the game four times before it finally loaded to the finish, damn it's a big download!
    Funny thing is nothing looks any different from what I've seen so far and I can't see anything from the Devs on this download or what it contains... in the forums..
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    Its taken a while but I finally got back in. All my resources like SoT, ironite, Gold etc are showing as 0 which is weird but I'm doing a run in LOL right now so just a glitch I think (and sure hope so!).
    I can play the game and purchase SoT with ironite but there is no timer for my SoW, SoT, all gold, trooper points, ironite, iron coins, frontier coins, all showing zero :/

I might have to keep a written record during this event of how much ironite I spend or otherwise I could easily lose track....

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    Yesterday I fully sharded my Sentinel Troll and tried him out in the arena, true as it says the Trolls power move removed a gold item on each member of the opposing team.
    Today I'm farming LOL Magis with the same troll, Prisoner, POM and SCR.
    Prisoner to cancel passive on Golden Sons reviving, and I thought Lord of light ghosting but I think the prisoners passive has ended by the time the showdown with Lord of light comes round. But why doesn't the Trolls power move remove the ghost gold buff and kill the Lord of Light?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    Yesterday I fully sharded my Sentinel Troll and tried him out in the arena, true as it says the Trolls power move removed a gold item on each member of the opposing team.
    Today I'm farming LOL Magis with the same troll, Prisoner, POM and SCR.
    Prisoner to cancel passive on Golden Sons reviving, and I thought Lord of light ghosting but I think the prisoners passive has ended by the time the showdown with Lord of light comes round. But why doesn't the Trolls power move remove the ghost gold buff and kill the Lord of Light?
    Pretty sure the description is it can only be removed by permadeath and states that it cannot be stolen or removed. its not a normal golden "buff" in that regard.

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    Yeah I understand what your saying but Valor talisman laden characters can remove it in the arena and kill the ghosted character immediately. And also how many golden buffs say they can't be stolen or removed and we know that simply isn't the case...

OS
    iOS
    Ghost can both be stolen and removed --

Alex Ed steals it all the time, active or inactive...

Permadeath, PoM, Valor, Asset, etc all remove it if it's inactive and hasn't fired yet.
    If it is active, then these character remove it causing the character to die.

The description is incorrect.

I haven't tested the S Troll enough to know for certain how he reacts to Ghost.
    Last edited by Yup; 10-10-2018 at 04:26 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Well I think the description was initially correct when the skill was probably first introduced. But with the meta having changed so much and new beneficial effects (like perfect immunity/immortality/health, etc) and characters with new skills being added has now made the description blurred to say the least. I don't have a full set of valor so I don't know about them but outside of permadeath and particular characters with the ability to remove Ghost, its still meant to be considered unremoveable by characters that have a skill stating they can remove a golden buff as far as I know. So I wouldn't have expected the troll to remove it myself. You can never rule out bugs either in this game.
    Clarification from one of the devs would be nice at some point.

I've tended to deal with it using blocking beneficial effects/permadeath in the LOL dungeon.
    Last edited by thealchemist; 10-10-2018 at 04:46 AM.

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    iOS
    Okay.. yeah seems there may be a new a bug with Ghost ..

Just spent 5 minutes watching PoM Eddie's fury remove Ghost from LOL M Lord (level X), and it pops right back on for 3 more turns. Happened over and over and over and over. You could see the buffs swap out.... one dropped off, the other popped on immediately, essentially giving 3 more turns every time PoM removed the buff.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..