Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: October Events

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezz View Post
    What happened to the warrior werewolf fragment event. Did it get cut or is it just out of sequence?
    It's probably a different order so we don't have 2 grind fests at the same time.
    Here's a preview of his abilities. 🎃👻
    Name:  20191021_071836.png
Views: 538
Size:  171.0 KBName:  20191021_071911.png
Views: 536
Size:  173.7 KBName:  20191021_071936.png
Views: 458
Size:  179.1 KB
    Last edited by Bakura; 10-21-2019 at 12:34 PM.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    iOS
    Excited for the shifting sands event, anyone have any idea on what it will be

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by pepe-8610 View Post
    Excited for the shifting sands event, anyone have any idea on what it will be
    Awakenable Egyptians maybe? Similar structure as the Awakenable Wicker Character Dungeon and Achievements? Rameses achievable, etc.?
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    Awakenable Egyptians maybe? Similar structure as the Awakenable Wicker Character Dungeon and Achievements? Rameses achievable, etc.?
    that's my bet.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    Man I would be so damn happy if they did that. Awakenable Gods are my bet, and I really hope they'll bring Rameses back. Would fit with the visual updates they said they had planned for Kingdom of the Sands, too.
    Deathbat-9018 - Caesar's Legion
    Ex-Romero's Legion First Officer

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado

OS
    iOS
    Maybe they change Sands of Time/War and remove the 120/10 limits on naturally accruing amounts allowing players to accrue SOT/SOW at all times.

..... naaaaaaaaaaaaaahh.. that'd be too nice
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Maybe they change Sands of Time/War and remove the 120/10 limits on naturally accruing amounts allowing players to accrue SOT/SOW at all times.

..... naaaaaaaaaaaaaahh.. that'd be too nice
    It wont be a problem for me much longer, but it would have been nice if the refil when you Rank Up was ADDED to your current total. Always felt like a waste of Ranking Up when you were almost full already.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Azagthor View Post
    It wont be a problem for me much longer, but it would have been nice if the refil when you Rank Up was ADDED to your current total. Always felt like a waste of Ranking Up when you were almost full already.
    Errrr.. after rank 100 you can say goodbye to those power-up refills entirely. They stop completely at 100 -- and you stop gaining ranks.. once you reach 100.. that's it, no more "climbing", no more "power up" rewards.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Errrr.. after rank 100 you can say goodbye to those power-up refills entirely. They stop completely at 100 -- and you stop gaining ranks.. once you reach 100.. that's it, no more "climbing", no more "power up" rewards.
    Another thing they should change in my view - simple to implement and another thing to aim for in the background of playing each day.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    november events is out,chack twitter,that will be samurai month...