Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    After thinking it over, limiting these new characters to heroic souls might actually make getting them easier. Other than the fact that it could be a long time before you see them, if you save your fragments you could get dozens of heroic souls or more when they show up. And since there's only 2 five star characters to get, that's like 50/50 chance. Besides, they could actually both be in the same rotation so you'll get either the Baroness or Daedalus if you're lucky to get a 5* pull.

Putting them in Heroic souls separated them from the slew of characters that swim around in normal souls, making them easier to end up getting when you save up lots of heroic fragments. Which I've been earning hundreds of by playing Gauntlet, which is like a billion times less stressful and more entertaining than the arena.

Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Heal block does apply with the same regularity or last as long as PI or Immunity does... that's the issue. And of note is that good ATK characters which CAN cast heal block are few and so far between... and killed easily by almost any character released in the last 3 months. This "game" has gotten just stupid in their quest for money.
    Y'know, usually when I start to dislike something, I usually just stop associating myself with it..... Might be something you should consider, just saying.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Now it is official: I am waiting her on heroic soul rotation.

The 10 souls earned at the event bring me only two 4*.

OS
    iOS
    I have to say that I have faced her a few times and she is a massive pain to deal with - got one loss due to her too. She is a great toon - maybe or maybe not OP but to be honest if it is not her it is someone else. in the sum of it I am not too bothered either way as losses do seem to be more common now - just the new meta and the fact that more recent toons can win you a game, in the past they struggled to do this.

We all just have to get used to the fact that the game needs to make money to continue and NF clearly know what does and does not make money and hence the swing to releasing loads of new toons that folk fight and think - I must have that, get soul pack etc etc

All makes sense and we all have to get that or move on. This will not change unless a new revenue stream opens up for them. A new world or new content will not get them money up front (it may make some of us stay longer a play a little more but in terms of spending on ironite etc will that actually work - not much I dont think other than maybe a rush from a group of players with time to see who finished it all first) unless there is a degree of pay to play (like Gauntlet maybe) but even that I am not sure is a money spinner - or at least I cannot see it anyway. There seems to be ahard core small group who go into SS or SSS every round we have of it and I can see why - they have a little time, happy to spend a bit of ironite and get IC and the other goodies. If I had a bit more time I may do it myself (or why keep all these dupe Eddies!! LOL).

I could chuck a lot of maony at the game - easily (I am financially in a good place) but to be honest I am not wired that way. My brain work like most others I am sure. An example, I like to wash my car and do some detailing etc - but if in a week I have not got the time I consider paying for it because for £15 and 45 minutes of someone elses time I can get it done to a decent standard (not to my OCD levels but close) inside and out and it saves me two hours of my time. Maybe a stupid analogy but hoepfully it makes sense - we all try to work out if something is worth it or not. I could literally dump hundreds into the game (sorry if that sounds shit but I have a decent job) every week but in no way will I ever do that - I sometimes struggle to do my £9.99 every month for the ironite and I have not bought souls in a long long time...oh and another thing I try to never gamble with real money - I always lose, never win I and I have learned that over many years......this game wont change that but the occasional 'flutter' doesnt hurt if you know the chances are so slim to be stupid - you literlaly have way better chance gamling on horses or football or whatever...maybe the lottery is closest!!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    11 souls. One 4*. Another event, no event character for me. Not a single one. Fuck!! So frustrating.
    Daniel-3568

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by DanielRacy View Post
    11 souls. One 4*. Another event, no event character for me. Not a single one. Fuck!! So frustrating.
    33 souls & no Baroness. Frustrating is the word, yes.
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    I know that pretty well. My 10 event souls gave me only 3* shit. What surprise. I decided to buy another 10 and I've got eight 3*, one 4* and Beast Eddie. I'd be happier with the Baroness, but I miss Beast Ed, so I'm not as frustrated as usual.
    Stranger-8205

OS
    iOS
    13 souls and only a dupe Eda.

On the plus side. I have yet to lose to any builds with her. Crave ruines all her healing. Have had so many opponents get killed by her healing them.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    After thinking it over, limiting these new characters to heroic souls might actually make getting them easier. Other than the fact that it could be a long time before you see them, if you save your fragments you could get dozens of heroic souls or more when they show up. And since there's only 2 five star characters to get, that's like 50/50 chance. Besides, they could actually both be in the same rotation so you'll get either the Baroness or Daedalus if you're lucky to get a 5* pull.

Putting them in Heroic souls separated them from the slew of characters that swim around in normal souls, making them easier to end up getting when you save up lots of heroic fragments. Which I've been earning hundreds of by playing Gauntlet, which is like a billion times less stressful and more entertaining than the arena.
    Exactly my view! I love to play Gauntlet, is much more funny than tedious and tautological arena especially these days. And yes gauntlet rewards give me a long term motivation: Daedalus whose I miss from the sacrifice event ( got Icarus myself tho). And I'm saving up thousands of heroic frags just because I want it as only toon still missing from my collection. Cheers

OS
    Android
    15 souls, all 3***.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    I finished the event this morning. All 3* dupes!