Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2028293031 LastLast
    Banned
    OS
    iOS
    slauki... holy lucifer, im all for smack talk but bringing up dudes children and shit is lowering the bar further than anyone else in this thread. have a bit of class in your shit talking, you’re approaching Clints air space.

how’s SF working out for you? still rank 1 over here but whales are moving in, trying to swim upstream as a little piranha lol.

Hi everyone,

This thread is getting pretty toxic. I've removed some posts, and would like to remind you all to keep conversation civil, and on topic.

Thank you!

OS
    iOS
    Seems this particular update had many more hotfix issues than the prior updates. Any reason why this update was so bad? I have seen and posted many more bugs this patch brought. Can we get some replies from the Devs in the Bug/PVP/Character discussion. There have been many specific issues in those topics but it seems all the info is being passed in this thread instead.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    Android
    Something I've noticed with the latest update is that it seems Perfect Corruption can now be cleared by Immunity, despite the fact it's not supposed to according to the wording ("Perfect Corruption blocks all beneficial effects and cannot be cleansed or transferred.").

Will post this over on bug reports too.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    slauki... holy lucifer, im all for smack talk but bringing up dudes children and shit is lowering the bar further than anyone else in this thread. have a bit of class in your shit talking, you’re approaching Clints air space.

how’s SF working out for you? still rank 1 over here but whales are moving in, trying to swim upstream as a little piranha lol.
    well jofer, you have a point there. this was not appropriate. but well, i doubt it's possible to lower the shown level of "smack talk". once someone starts the war, things tend to escalate. shit happends...

that said MSF is awesome, but it's way more PTW than LOTB. i also like the talisman system and the combats here a bit more, although the coinflip to start the battle here is worse for sure. but msf has so many features from the start, which is really cool. hope lotb will learn something from MSF, this game would be awesome if it would have half of the stuff msf has...

Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    Hi everyone,

This thread is getting pretty toxic. I've removed some posts, and would like to remind you all to keep conversation civil, and on topic.

Thank you!
    come on man, the picture was cool at least
    Last edited by slauki; 04-15-2018 at 04:28 AM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Quick question, I know it’s been answered before but I struggled to find it when I searched.

Do Immunity Talismans block The Prisoners passive from working on that character?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by 90mphyorker View Post
    Quick question, I know it’s been answered before but I struggled to find it when I searched.

Do Immunity Talismans block The Prisoners passive from working on that character?
    Yes. Immunity (both types) block the passive disable debuff from being applied.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeb99 View Post
    Yes. Immunity (both types) block the passive disable debuff from being applied.
    I thought that was the case.

So if I apply Immunity Talismans and the Life Talismans to my Gunner Lilith her passive should still work and grant Immunity to all allies for 2 turns and as they start the battle with Immunity they shouldn’t be affected by Passive Aggression to?

Because if it should work like that, it isn’t. Just checking if my thought process is correct or if I am missing sonething.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by 90mphyorker View Post
    I thought that was the case.

So if I apply Immunity Talismans and the Life Talismans to my Gunner Lilith her passive should still work and grant Immunity to all allies for 2 turns and as they start the battle with Immunity they shouldn’t be affected by Passive Aggression to?

Because if it should work like that, it isn’t. Just checking if my thought process is correct or if I am missing sonething.
    I don't think it works like that - it baffled me a while ago as well. I came to the conclusion:

- Prisoner's passive blocks a toon getting a passive unless immunity is on.

It's not just blocking passives it is also blocking receiving passives from others - unless immunity is on.

- Immunity taslimans override Prisoner's passive
    - Prisoner's passive overrides immunity granted from passives

I might be wrong bevause the whole thing is so bugged that it could be a bug making me thinking that I'm right ...
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by hold View Post
    I don't think it works like that - it baffled me a while ago as well. I came to the conclusion:

- Prisoner's passive blocks a toon getting a passive unless immunity is on.

It's not just blocking passives it is also blocking receiving passives from others - unless immunity is on.

- Immunity taslimans override Prisoner's passive
    - Prisoner's passive overrides immunity granted from passives

I might be wrong bevause the whole thing is so bugged that it could be a bug making me thinking that I'm right ...
    yeah i saw the same. gunner lilith has immunity for exampole so she gives immunity to all toons. but the blue lilith which has indirect immunity won't block. so she cannot receive negative effects, but her passive won't work nontheless. maybe a problem in the order how the actions apply..

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.