Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Massive bug for me

Hi Sparton,

Two of my sacrifices, including the highest one in terms of essence (only five stars Eddies) did not work, the app froze, I had to restart the toons were gone but no rewards given :-(

Can you trace these and give me the rewards? These were the ones i was counting on to finally get my Cyborg and my Vampire Hunter... I feel so devastated...

Thanks,

Patrice-1201
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    Was thinking the same, maybe all related and caused by server stress.
    Well that sucks! Was looking forward to attacking u guys w/o worrying bout revenges!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

Quote Originally Posted by Patrice-1201 View Post
    Two of my sacrifices, including the highest one in terms of essence (only five stars Eddies) did not work, the app froze, I had to restart the toons were gone but no rewards given :-(

Can you trace these and give me the rewards? These were the ones i was counting on to finally get my Cyborg and my Vampire Hunter... I feel so devastated...
    The first sacrifice you did included multiple Fear of the Dark Eddies (all 5 star) and a bunch of other characters (mix of 5 stars, 4 stars, and a 3 star), which resulted in 13 Rare Gun/Assassin Souls (3 for the sacrifice, then 2 x 5 for the Vortex), so you definitely got the rewards there even if the reward popup never showed up. We've noticed a weird issue with Sacrifice where the soul rewards may not all go into the same slot in the Book of Souls... you may need to pan through a backlog of common Souls to find the multiple stacks of 2 or 3 (instead of one big stack of 13).

Not sure which other sacrifice you're talking about, but I did a quick scan through your (many) sacrifices and you're getting rewards each time, even if the reward popup ended up not showing for you. If you recall what you had in a sacrifice (in terms of character/rarity/etc) where the reward popup didn't show up, let me know and I can double check our analytics.

Very sorry about this issue about the reward popup not showing up sometimes; we suspect it has something to do with the server load on the live servers, as it's something we didn't see as we were finalizing the update. We'll work on better safeguarding to ensure the reward popup shows up even if there's weirdness with the server in the next update.

EDIT: I think I found a few cases where you sacrificed only 5 star eddies:

• At 2017-03-24 22:24:20 server time, sacrificed mostly nat 3 eddies and a few nat 4 eddies (all raised to 5 star) resulted in 10 Rare Souls.
    • At 2017-03-24 22:24:44 server time, sacrificed mostly nat 3 eddies and a few nat 4 eddies (again all 5 star) resulted in 15 Rare Souls.
    • At 2017-03-24 22:25:08 server time, sacrificed mostly nat 4 eddies and a few nat 5 eddies (all 5 star) resulted 3 Legendary Souls, then a vortex of 2 x 2 Rare Gun/Assassin Souls, 1 Legendary Soul, 1 Skill Shard, and 2 Skill Shards.
    Last edited by Sparton_LOTB; 03-25-2017 at 01:53 AM. Reason: Dug deeper and found the all 5 star eddie sacrifices in question

OS
    iOS
    Hi Sparton,

Thanks,

Patrice-1201
    I had the same thing happen - two worked great. - one didn't.

Already contacted Michelle at Nodding Frog
    Nicko-0517

Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    I had the same thing happen - two worked great. - one didn't.

Already contacted Michelle at Nodding Frog
    RIP in pieces our poor CS.

But for sure, if you have done a sacrifice with valuable characters and the game hangs without showing the reward popup, have a quick look around your Book of Souls and/or Skill Shard stacks to confirm if they went up, and if you're not sure if you got your rewards, please do message CS using the Support button in the Options menu. It will greatly help if you include what characters you sacrificed (ie the name, class, rarity, and level), and as close as possible to what time you did that sacrifice. So far for every instance of this we've seen, we have correctly rewarded items even if the reward popup didn't show, but I appreciate being sure while the popup is not consistently showing.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    The first sacrifice you did included multiple Fear of the Dark Eddies (all 5 star) and a bunch of other characters (mix of 5 stars, 4 stars, and a 3 star), which resulted in 13 Rare Gun/Assassin Souls (3 for the sacrifice, then 2 x 5 for the Vortex), so you definitely got the rewards there even if the reward popup never showed up. We've noticed a weird issue with Sacrifice where the soul rewards may not all go into the same slot in the Book of Souls... you may need to pan through a backlog of common Souls to find the multiple stacks of 2 or 3 (instead of one big stack of 13).

Not sure which other sacrifice you're talking about, but I did a quick scan through your (many) sacrifices and you're getting rewards each time, even if the reward popup ended up not showing for you. If you recall what you had in a sacrifice (in terms of character/rarity/etc) where the reward popup didn't show up, let me know and I can double check our analytics.

Very sorry about this issue about the reward popup not showing up sometimes; we suspect it has something to do with the server load on the live servers, as it's something we didn't see as we were finalizing the update. We'll work on better safeguarding to ensure the reward popup shows up even if there's weirdness with the server in the next update.

EDIT: I think I found a few cases where you sacrificed only 5 star eddies:

• At 2017-03-24 22:24:20 server time, sacrificed mostly nat 3 eddies and a few nat 4 eddies (all raised to 5 star) resulted in 10 Rare Souls.
    • At 2017-03-24 22:24:44 server time, sacrificed mostly nat 3 eddies and a few nat 4 eddies (again all 5 star) resulted in 15 Rare Souls.
    • At 2017-03-24 22:25:08 server time, sacrificed mostly nat 4 eddies and a few nat 5 eddies (all 5 star) resulted 3 Legendary Souls, then a vortex of 2 x 2 Rare Gun/Assassin Souls, 1 Legendary Soul, 1 Skill Shard, and 2 Skill Shards.
    Thanks Sparton, can you confirm that the rewards were given each time? I think the ones in questions had one or two aces high and a few samurai
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Just did my 1st decent sacrifice. VI one, 9 skill shards and a legendary soul, nice!

Thanks Sparton, can you confirm that the rewards were given each time? I think the ones in questions had one or two aces high and a few samurai
    Yeah, I just closed the page which had your transaction history before seeing your reply, but that third bullet point I listed where you hit the Vortex and got 3 + 1 Legendary Souls (plus other goodies) had an Aces High Eddies, a Samurai Eddie, and a different nat 5 Eddie iirc.

OS
    iOS
    I'm finding Viking Eddie's Loot skill is not stealing a buff fairly frequently. At first I thought it was because he used to steal multiple buffs and I was just not seeing what he stole, but even when he tries to steal a single buff like Immunity he fails on occasion.

Update: This is happening a lot. Anyone else noticing this?
    Last edited by Nicko; 03-25-2017 at 03:17 AM.
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    Well, I guess I've got the worst RNG luck out of everyone so far. 20 characters total so far, including one 5* character, and a grundle of Eddies (not sure if the 5* was natural or not, I'm only going by the Achievement and imagine he was just leveled to 5*). While I wasn't expecting much, I was hoping to get something other than a handful of blue 5* exp shards. I'm still trying to figure out what the best combo for sacrifice is before dumping that worthless Vampire Hunter and dupe Nomad, so I guess maybe my reward was par for the course... if so, yuck.

Although, the inventory space I now have is excellent!