Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimDusk View Post
    I hope no one buys the mythic soul, you guys don't deserve $100 USD...
    I was stupid enough to fall for it again and got 12x slapped in the face and 1x poked in the eye.
    2xmagus/sentinel/warrior soul=6x blue eyes

6xG/A soul=all blue eyes (a posessed rocket feast)

And i kept the mythical soul over night and was thinking the whole night "what's the most dumb ass 5* i can think of?"
    What came topped all my guesses: a freaking PDK!!!
    So i ended up with 3000 ironite for 100€...nice

But i swear this was the last time i've spent a penny on this shit until we see some real new content released and bug fixes.

Other games i play keep releasing new chapters,ways to further evolve the player/characters,fun events like on a running belt. LOTB has gone 1 year with "coming soon" locationg and we (idiots) still spend so much money on it...pathetic!

OS
    Android
    14 rare souls from rewards used this evening for 13 dupes and a Sentinel Corrupt Droid which I don't have. No Eddies but I'll take that for now.
    1 Legendary soul from Vortex fill for a Gunner Golden Son. Not a toon I have but where's Eddie hiding? Or SSD, AoP/AoF, AG, CG, Nomad?
    I Magus rare soul for, wait for it..............a masked Harpy. Sigh..
    Ok I'm gonna save the 12 G/A rare souls from sacrifice rewards I have remaining until tomorrow and hoping an Eddie rears his ugly but powerful head. Or Prisoner.
    I did get 5 skill shards today through vortex fill and a SQ so thats something.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    It seems like rare souls are not dropping from tier 1 sacrifice anymore. Let me spend money to get those pixelated chances of getting nothing

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Rain88 View Post
    It seems like rare souls are not dropping from tier 1 sacrifice anymore. Let me spend money to get those pixelated chances of getting nothing
    They are, I just got one
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post

Up the Irons!
    I think when the staff post that^, it should auto-correct to "up yours, players"

Got to laugh at those store specials. Right from the get-go I have thought the store was overpriced, but was always willing to throw £5 here, £10 there once in a while because I did enjoy the game.

During the Mystic Eddie "event" I made a pact with myself - no more spending, I said to myself, after blowing through 2700 ironite and a T6 sacrifice (for 5 lousy souls - love that RNG huh) and getting nothing but crap. Then, about 2 hours before that event ended I bought 2 more souls with ironite and got Mystic Eddie. By that point, I felt I bloody deserved it. Then I pulled Visions from an ordinary rare soul, and got Wrath the next day, and I was like "well this is pretty cool". I had a stern word with myself then and had to remind myself of how pissed I was earlier in the week, because its those moments of euphoria that trick you into thinking you can get lucky like that again.

Now, with anniversary souls and "special store prices" the temptation rises again. So I remind myself how I felt the previous week, and how our characters that we work hard to get, then work to build up get "tuned" just after we've sharded them, sometimes tuned twice (despite everyone agreeing its not needed), and sometimes right after we've got them in a "repeat something tedious over-and-over" event. I'll keep my cash - small as it might be - in my pocket this time around. I have enough Allied Soldiers and Harpies not to bother with more gambling on souls. I hope everyone else enjoys the event.
    Ian-5547
    I used to play all my troopers every day
    All grind and no respite makes me sad
    One day, I may return

OS
    Android
    Good afternoon all

The Good:

It seems that chances of getting something really good were tweaked a bit in favour of players... Got G/A soul from fragments as the reward upon missions completion... Clear X LOL with Assassin characters... Had to revive my team about 3 times (my rooster got shrunked after yesterday's night again - a few words below)... But it paid off to throw away some ironities

Score off ONE single G/A soul:

Another fantastic birthday present! THANK YOU!

But...

The Bad:

Yesterday I was trying to make to progress in the mission to give ''Permadeath'' to Artillery Dogs... And I did once thanks to great help of Druid's toon... The mark with red skull and ''2'' was present for good (not just blink of an eye), haven't died on the mission, no revive of any toons - still counts 0/3... The missions seems buggy, please fix it! Thanks...

The Ugly:

As I've already said my rooster got shrunked again... I can't say I regret (though sacrificed very fine toons, not being dupes at all, I believe some others would like to have), I've been warned either by Mizrael's post... I did this completely aware and on purpose to fill the vortex and have some goodies for my newly gained Navigator... And I've got nice bonus, but the main ''prize'' of sacrificing 9 toons and 1 3* Eddie:

Amongst others:

NBOL (W) 100/100
    Angel Of Pain (M) 100/100
    Angel Of Strife (S) 100/100
    Golden Son (M) 100/100
    Golden Son (S) 100/100
    Mummy Dog (A) 64/100
    Pyro Soldier (W) 100/100 + 4 Skillshards
    PDK (M) 100/100

And some another one I can't recollect now...

WAS: 2 (TWO) Bloody skillshards!!!

Well I ain't greedy always try to be happy with the stuff I've got, but how to compare such ''prize'' in the terms of value of things given away and this what you got in return... Very very disappointing in the terms of rewarding... The more pitty this time RNG has nothing common with the prize... Anyway thank you devs even for that, cause this is my truly lucky day...

P.S. To all American fans out there - happy 4th of July!

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    iOS
    Happy 4th and happy anniversary LotB!

I've added some new characters this week thanks to the event. Most notable being Rainmaker Eddie.

If this is the excitement for the week though, it a little underwhelming. They might still release something tomorrow i guess, but this "event", if you can call it that, is boring. Precious soul fragments barely drop, and I just get crap from them anyway.

Again it seems the devs try to get away with giving as little as possible. It's fucking Maiden! Get stoked for your 1yr anniversary. Give shit out to your loyal players like it's Mardi Gras. Why do you guys keep holding back? You think you'll lose players if you shower them with gifts for a special event like this? Come on

I know we got some slightly better login rewards for the week, but why not go crazy?

1st day - 10 rare souls
    2nd day - 10 G/A souls
    3rd - event souls
    Etc
    Last day - multiple skill shards instead of 1
    And throw one of those 5* souls in there too

It's weak

sorry for the negativity, I just keep giving my opinion in hopes that the devs might listen to us one day and make this game as great as it should be
    MrFreeze-6530

Yeah! i'm still trying to figure out where those "amazing lots of giveaways" are...

All that goes away again is the cash out of our valets...

OS
    Android

Excellent pulls!

Happy 4th of July to the us members!
    Saw this anniversary week in this forums so I figured I'd log into the game and burn some ironites on anniversary souls to test my luck. And what can I say... I got many 4* and 5* that went into the sacrifice pool for tier 6 scrifices that gave 13 - 20 g/a souls that led to new tier 6 sacrifices that gave 50 souls and a Vortex fill that led to new tier 6 sacrifices and so on.... By the time I was finished I got many new toons. Finally I got my prisoner, and not long after my second... On one occasion I threw a stack of 5 g/a souls into the book and I got 3 (three) assassin Troll. Never had that toon b4, and when I finally got it I got three in a row And for a short period I had 5 Vikings...

No dupe 4-5* toons :

Coalgiver
    Prisoner
    Rainmaker
    CG
    Assassin Troll
    Assassin CR
    Assassin NoL
    Assassin CotD
    Gunner CotD

I also bought my last fragments for my third eternity soul and I got The Clairvoyant. So far no dupes from eternity souls
    I must say I'm really surprised about all the great toons I got and I finally now have all the Eddies!
    It kinda looks like the game tries to get me back to play, but for now I don't have time or motivation to do so. But I'll have an eye of whats happening the rest of this anniversary week...

Have a great summer everyone!
    Last edited by BadTaste; 07-04-2017 at 05:50 PM.
    BadTaste

Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    Ok I'm gonna save the 12 G/A rare souls from sacrifice rewards I have remaining until tomorrow and hoping an Eddie rears his ugly but powerful head. Or Prisoner.
    Soul results are rolled on purchase/acquire and not on open.

I stumbled on a fairly repeatable glitch that would "revert" souls from being opened and they always ended up the same, no matter when I opened them.