What's the highest mission you can do on auto?

Just curious what the highest mission everyone can do on auto play mode and what teams you run it with.

OS
    iOS
    Shadows of the valley underworld madness 100% success rate. Circle of fire and wayward path I need to keep an on but decent success rate there too

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    Shadows of the valley underworld madness 100% success rate. Circle of fire and wayward path I need to keep an on but decent success rate there too
    what team do you use to run this?

OS
    iOS
    5* carriage, 5* rocket dog and 4* allied Magnus, only evolved rocket today so can easy do it with a 4*

OS
    iOS
    Circle of Fire. 5* Soldier Eddie / 5* Magus Allied Soldier / 5* Guardian Soulless Demon.

I can't quite auto it with 3-4* trooper allies, the magus and Eddie can duo it if I play properly though.

You do need to avoid autoing levels with the magus when any of the enemies can put up a reflect shield.

Underworld Madness 2nd to last stage, 100% of the time. Maybe last stage, but it always freezes.
    Beeboo-9833 Level 98

OS
    Android
    ... I don't do autoplay so I don't know...

* is a weirdo *

I can do many, but I do Shadows in the Valley because of great drop rates and no reflects/trolls. Plus it's very short / quick to get through. I use my Carriage Eddie 5* (was doing it on 4* too!), troll, purple mine (even at 4*), and now I replaced troll until they fix him with the purple artillery dog 5*.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennie-5128 View Post
    ... I don't do autoplay so I don't know...

* is a weirdo *
    Really? Wow! I do it for all my farming. I only play when trying to advance in missions. Though for harder farming missions I might play.