Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    Sad news and my condolences as well.

I can chime in what others mentioned regarding the break. From own experiences I know that in situations like this you need to be double strong and double focused - you have to deal with your own grief and at the same time you might want to be strong for your family and give them a shoulder to hold onto.

This is not an easy task and especially if you have moments for yourself everything sinks in even more and that is the hardest part.

But time is gently with us humans. All the bad memories fade and the good you keep. That is why absent family or friends live forever in our hearts and will be never forgotten.

Be strong!

OS
    Android
    I'm very sorry to hear about your grandfather's passing. I hope you feel better after your break.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Very sorry to hear of your loss. Prayers for you and your family. Hope NF can help you out, as it would be a shame to lose you from the community. But I think for now, taking a break and focusing on the things that truly matter is the priority.

OS
    Android
    Sorry to hear of your loss Patrice, been there a couple of times so I know how it is. Hopefully Michelle can fix your account also. Don't feel obligated to send trooper badges, take a break from this if that's what you need right now.
    Chaosego888-9998

OS
    iOS
    Thank you all very much.

Unfortunately, Michelle is not sorting out my account so I will use a welcome break. The Trooper Soul will decide if it is a permanent break or not ;-)
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaosego888 View Post
    ...Hopefully Michelle can fix your account also....
    Chaos

No, she can't... She told me she can't reverse done sacrifies... As it was as I asked for Eddie, Wickerman Eddie and Soldier Eddie I once sacrified... Sure I got them all back, yet they had been swapped with characters I currently owned... So... Better no sacrifice anything, unless you being completely aware and positive with all consequences your act would made, cause simply there's no way back...

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    iOS
    Hey Wit!
    Where are the funny names for your champions in your signature? Really liked em
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    Hey Patrice,
    Sad to hear about your grandfather. You have my condolences. Take all the time you need.
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired