Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Additions from initial release of update in blue.
    Hi Sparton,

Is the change of Mobilize skill live ?

Mobilize: "Heal now scales off of ATK instead of MAGIC"
    My Gunner Undead Soldier's Mobilize skill still scales off of MAGIC after clearing cache/data :

Name:  Capture.PNG
Views: 569
Size:  48.3 KB

I didn't test it yet though, maybe the text is outdated?

OS
    Android
    Sparton, the visual bug with character portraits not showing in the post battle screen seems to affect all characters that was summoned from BNW souls (regardless of if they are new or old characters) and not at all affecting characters pulled from any other kind of souls. Not 100 % sure about this, but it seems very likely. Should help your team find the problem.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

Quote Originally Posted by konstifik View Post
    Sparton, the visual bug with character portraits not showing in the post battle screen seems to affect all characters that was summoned from BNW souls (regardless of if they are new or old characters) and not at all affecting characters pulled from any other kind of souls. Not 100 % sure about this, but it seems very likely. Should help your team find the problem.
    My second Aces High was summoned from legendary soul during the BNW event, also doesn't show in exp screen. My guess is any character summoned after implementation of BNW character event will not appear in exp screen.
    LoTB Since June 2016

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    They're the only Comet Talismans in the game for now at least (unless you got them through the Founder's Pack).

The Comet skill is a devastating skill. Although I know that most players seem to disregard any stat bonus that isn't HP, Attack, and Magic, I would encourage players to carefully consider how they can utilize this successfully.
    I have tried to use tailismans with the alt stats to get the max effect from skills that need defense for primary stat. Trying to see if a glass cannon toon could be effective but the results were not pretty. I tried using 2 sorcery tailismans. The main problem is that the character dies the first time it gets hit and must be revived. The places that have toons using permadeath really hurt the chances of winning. In pvp it will be worse.

That was just using 2 sorcery tailismans, comet requires 4. That is an instant kill on that toon. I have had success using one non hp tailisman but 2 was pushing it.

The problem with using non hp tailismans is the opposing team will kill u so fast. Yes I can plan for a magic or defensive battle in pve and win. But in pvp it makes no sense to go with a non hp tailisman.

I have also tried using taunting toons to help out my glass cannon but the success rate wasn't high.

Many of us have tested alternative builds using tailismans like sorcery but they just aren't as good of a choice right now. I promise if I could have made them work effectively, I would be using more of them.

It's not that we don't want to try new combos it's just that at the current time they don't work.

The only time i have won constantly using a toon with no hp tailismans on it was in a battle that I could win with just 1 or 2'charaters. So it is possible but not on really hard lvls.

I am hoping in the future that will change then the lvl 100 tailismans with no hp on them will not be just collecting dust.

I will still lvl my comet tailismans to max just to try the skill for fun but I don't think it will be worth the lost hp to use on a competitive team.

Just wanted you to know there was a reason why they are not preferred. If the att/magic that was offered on a skilled or sorcery tailismans was significantly higher then what is offered on a regular hp tailisman they might the be more useful alternative. But right now there is no benefit to giving up the hp when the other tailismans offer the same amount of att/magic.

If there was a toon that had an attack based on both def/mr that might make a difference. But right now I have found it hard to defend the use skilled/sorcery tailismans.

I could be wrong and mabey I'm missing something. Y'all let me know if I am.
    Last edited by Eagleknight; 11-25-2016 at 08:56 AM.
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleknight View Post
    I have tried to use tailismans with the alt stats to get the max effect from skills that need defense for primary stat. Trying to see if a glass cannon toon could be effective but the results were not pretty. I tried using 2 sorcery tailismans. The main problem is that the character dies the first time it gets hit and must be revived. The places that have toons using permadeath really hurt the chances of winning. In pvp it will be worse.

That was just using 2 sorcery tailismans, comet requires 4. That is an instant kill on that toon. I have had success using one non hp tailisman but 2 was pushing it.

The problem with using non hp tailismans is the opposing team will kill u so fast. Yes I can plan for a magic or defensive battle in pve and win. But in pvp it makes no sense to go with a non hp tailisman.

I have also tried using taunting toons to help out my glass cannon but the success rate wasn't high.

Many of us have tested alternative builds using tailismans like sorcery but they just aren't as good of a choice right now. I promise if I could have made them work effectively, I would be using more of them.

It's not that we don't want to try new combos it's just that at the current time they don't work.

The only time i have won constantly using a toon with no hp tailismans on it was in a battle that I could win with just 1 or 2'charaters. So it is possible but not on really hard lvls.

I am hoping in the future that will change then the lvl 100 tailismans with no hp on them will not be just collecting dust.

I will still lvl my comet tailismans to max just to try the skill for fun but I don't think it will be worth the lost hp to use on a competitive team.

Just wanted you to know there was a reason why they are not preferred. If the att/magic that was offered on a skilled or sorcery tailismans was significantly higher then what is offered on a regular hp tailisman they might the be more useful alternative. But right now there is no benefit to giving up the hp when the other tailismans offer the same amount of att/magic.

If there was a toon that had an attack based on both def/mr that might make a difference. But right now I have found it hard to defend the use skilled/sorcery tailismans.

The only thing that comes to my mind about this is to use these fragile beauties with two health talismans... on some char that has huge base HP, like magus Golden Son or slt... like 8k, plus 2x4.5k from talismans, plus 15% of the basic from effect

OS
    Android
    This update expand slots for characters to 125. In game is 142 characters now - still very stupid situation for "catch them all" players, but better than none. Is there any hope for expand character slots for example to 200 in part 2 of this update???

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    My second Aces High was summoned from legendary soul during the BNW event, also doesn't show in exp screen. My guess is any character summoned after implementation of BNW character event will not appear in exp screen.
    My Wickerman was summoned before the BNW event and does not show, but he was pulled the weekend before the event so perhaps some changes were already in place?
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleknight View Post

Agree 100% - four talismans with no HPs?

Suicide!
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    Try the comet on a toon like the blue child along with a tank build for grim reaper or pharaoh maybe add the purple golden son for maximum cheese. You might need a power generator like allied general. Does the comet skill trigger on auto battle?
    Idk if that helps.
    Drew-1616
    16 5 star characters level 100, 51 max talismans. Mostly Red builds.
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by konstifik View Post
    My BNW soul summoned Corrupt General and Assassin GS both show up in the post battle screen.