Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
    An update from what the team has been able to suss out over the weekend:

• We've not identified the exact cause for Viking Eddie's Loot sometimes not working, but we've narrowed down factors that could cause it to trigger. We're still working on getting a fix
    • The Eddie swapping in auto was not meant to be shipped but was in the update due to a miscommunication; we don't have a timeline, but until we can more thoroughly test the swap conditions, we will remove the feature in the next update
    • We've identified a possible cause for people rarely not seeing the sacrifice rewards they've earned after doing a sacrifice, and will have a fix in the next update
    • We're still investigating what is causing characters to rarely attack their teammates, and what is causing some players to have an infinite loading screen after attempting to initiate a battle (although cases of the latter seemed to be directly tied to increased activity, which has cooled off)

Additionally, while not directly related to the update (but it is something that has been discussed a bit in this thread), the Immunity and Shell Talismans will be leaving the PVP store on April 8th, 5 PM PST (ie reset time).

Quote Originally Posted by Patrice-1201 View Post
    Hey Sparton, at around 16:45 CET i was fighting JMPIII000 in the Arena, I win, the skull shows and the victory screen crashes. When I log in again the battle shows as a defeat (my only one of the week...)
    If any match isn't considered completed from start to end by the server, it counts as a loss (to prevent people from quitting out mid-match or other shenanigans). Definitely unfortunate when it's a legitimate win being counted as a loss; we'll definitely look at improving stability at the end of the match to minimize this.

Quote Originally Posted by CanyptianFit View Post
    One thing I noted yesterday when on auto play in campaign, one of my toons used a talisman skill death mark.

I dont recall talisman skills ever triggering when using auto play.

Sparton, is that something new? Would be cool, but man is auto play buggy right now.
    Yeah, that's part of the other autoplay additions and changes, but depending on how removing the Eddie swapping part goes, that may also be removed if that's the safest way to remove Eddie swapping sooner.
    Last edited by Sparton_LOTB; 03-27-2017 at 06:38 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post

If any match isn't considered completed from start to end by the server, it counts as a loss (to prevent people from quitting out mid-match or other shenanigans). Definitely unfortunate when it's a legitimate win being counted as a loss; we'll definitely look at improving stability at the end of the match to minimize this.
    Can you please credit my win and remove my loss?
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android
    the Immunity and Shell Talismans will be leaving the PVP store on March 8th, 5 PM PST (ie reset time).
    Do you mean March 28th?!?!

The Eddie swapping in auto was not meant to be shipped but was in the update due to a miscommunication; we don't have a timeline, but until we can more thoroughly test the swap conditions, we will remove the feature in the next update
    I'm curious about this one... What are you guys changing in autoplay that cause that?!?!

Also, Eddie seens to have had some "holy smoke" and isn't going "furious", even if his fury metter is full...

"When I'm walking a dark road
    I am a man who walks alone"

Account: Frost-6115. Feel free to check me. Actually trooper list is full, sorry

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    I guess he meant reset time on April 8th...
    BadTaste

OS
    Android
    Hi Sparton

Probably April 8th, right?

By the way, part of Arena store is still closed too me (all talismans I bought last week)

Thanks
    Gmac

OS
    Android
    An update from what the team has been able to suss out over the weekend:

[list][*]We've not identified the exact cause for Viking Eddie's Loot sometimes not working, but we've narrowed down factors that could cause it to trigger. We're still working on getting a fix
    Have you guys also noticed the complaints about Eddie's fury not triggering at all, this is a major issue since our defenses rely on this a lot. Nicko, frost, me and a few others mentioned it here. Is there anything that you can do to fix it?
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Patrice-1201 View Post
    Can you please credit my win and remove my loss?
    Unfortunately, I don't think that's possible, no.

Quote Originally Posted by BadTaste View Post
    I guess he meant reset time on April 8th...
    Quote Originally Posted by Gmac View Post
    Probably April 8th, right?
    lol, Yes, I still need my morning tea, I suppose. I do mean April 8th, sorry.

I'm curious about this one... What are you guys changing in autoplay that cause that?!?!
    It was always intended that Eddies would switch in autoplay under certain circumstances, such as the current Eddie being low health and not having something to heal themselves with, or switching from an Eddie that has class disadvantage on most enemies to an Eddie which has class advantage. It's obviously much less of a concern for the current end-game players who outpower almost all PVE content by a wide margin, but is meant to help with newer players. It needs more work to not be at odds with auto grinding, though.

Also, Eddie seens to have had some "holy smoke" and isn't going "furious", even if his fury metter is full...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradata View Post
    Have you guys also noticed the complaints about Eddie's fury not triggering at all, this is a major issue since our defenses rely on this a lot. Nicko, frost, me and a few others mentioned it here. Is there anything that you can do to fix it?
    Hm, not sure why that would be the case, unless the AI is doing something like prioritizing a self-heal. I'll pass that along to be investigated.

By the way, part of Arena store is still closed too me (all talismans I bought last week)
    When did you buy the talismans last week?

OS
    Android
    When did you buy the talismans last week?
    Thursday or Friday if I remember correctly.

Souls and Skill shards were open, bought them earlier today. Talismans I bought last week are still closed.

Will there be a reset on the store when month changes, and another one after Saturday close? (this is what usually happens I think)

Thanks

OS
    iOS
    Hey Sparton, I don't know if you caught my post at #147. In short: Thanks for taking a look at Bleed and fixing it! Its proc still doesn't block heals from buffs or debuffs, though. (My guess would be because it only lasts half a round and those come in a fraction of a second before or after it is on)
    Max-1851

Thursday or Friday if I remember correctly.

Souls and Skill shards were open, bought them earlier today. Talismans I bought last week are still closed.

Will there be a reset on the store when month changes, and another one after Saturday close? (this is what usually happens I think)
    Odd, not sure what's up with that. I guess we still have some bugs relating to weekly resets occurring.

The resets should continue to function on their own with the changing of the weeks/months, based on what their reset cycle is set to.

Quote Originally Posted by Nine View Post
    Hey Sparton, I don't know if you caught my post at #147. In short: Thanks for taking a look at Bleed and fixing it! Its proc still doesn't block heals from buffs or debuffs, though. (My guess would be because it only lasts half a round and those come in a fraction of a second before or after it is on)
    Ah, sorry, I did pass that along to the team and forgot to reply that I did. We do have that in our internal tracking software now.

As Tritium and you noted, it wouldn't help with the Torch part which self cleanses and heals, but it should stop regaining HP from the Regen buff and the Drain debuff.