Page 6 of 47 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    This is the main post to discuss general changes from the recent update.

You can see the details for the preliminary tuning adjustments in the Game Updates forum post.

We’re changing the Prisoner’s passive.

With that out of the way, let’s summarize the broad changes that we’re looking at doing in the next update:

• There are certain characters that have passives which counter a large swath of other characters before combat even starts (Prisoner, Angel of Pain, Death Dog, Warrior Troll)
    • There are certain characters with extremely high usage rates in PVP, especially within certain combos, which despite some additions and changes continue to dominate and frustrate in the arena (Prisoner, Warrior Troll, Mummy Eddie, etc)
    • There are many very rare characters which are not used frequently (if at all) not only in PVP but in PVE (Samurai Eddie, Visions Eddie, Warrior Child of the Damned, etc)
    • Certain defensive status effects can be very problematic to play around or counter (Vanish, damage reduction shields, Void Shields, etc)

In short, we hope this set of changes will achieve 3 things:

1. Increase the diversity of viable characters in the Arena
    2. Help pave the way for more interesting PVE content set for the coming months
    3. Ensure each of the affected characters can shine within their niche (even if that means some characters won’t be the best answer for almost every encounter)
    First of all I'd like to know if this are things open for DISCUSSION or is this thread another 'that said' discussion? So I don't comment if not necessary.

You forgot or should I say you intentionaly left out SSD, after pris/siege the most used one if owned. We know @Sparton its your char of choice and you are reluctant to discuss it since 'suspect thread' where owners didn't mind. But I'm gonna speak of disbalance and against ssd. I don't mind nerfing the mummy, more eds on defs to see, good, but his taunt is no stronger than ssd's which needs to get nerfed as well!! Plus opscure true aoe dmg ssd does for a sentienel, hp scaled, so nothing you need for him to hit that much, plus shield that renders attacks miserable, what is it, after heal, 30% of dmg has passed or less? I love that toon as many others do, but just pointing out the obvious. That guy who was lucky to pull 3rd ssd, I don't know wth he's doing out there :rofl:

Please note the sarcasm..

For all the good things I have and will say that latest updates brought, this is one thing missed out on purpose and I don't mind speaking out my thoughts on good or bad.

A few more laughs.. first one I see on my list with a wolf cultist stunner fully sharded I'm gonna personally bash myself into that guy and give him 1000 pts push in arena! And my poor red Imp who you personally had a chance to play recently with maxed endurance vs dmg arena setup (4 power 5,5k aoe true, healing down, preety much same as your ssd with wicked rates and few options on talis setup - blind, vanish, etc) with miserable 4.5k max hp isn't getting mandatory green, bummer.

Now that prisoners negative effects no longer transfer on immune toones (congrats on that fix!) and it is taimed it will be rewritten, lol. Gonna be bad ass? Oping the blue rescuer?
    In my non worthy opinion, none of toons should have never been nerfed. Another, no passives or 4* arena, and/or arena modifiers, as I suggested long ago, would have spared you of all this. But hey. I feel you considered some of my suggestions on a few things, but half solutions are really not solutions. As allways, I prepare for the worst and hope for the best. With high hopes, I wish the best of luck and that everything turns out the way it helps diversity!
    Last edited by Caretaker; 03-29-2017 at 01:11 PM.

OS
    iOS
    What will happen to existing warp talismans? I have 2 at level 50 and they currently are giving 1% of hp increase to magic which is useless. Will these be fixed to give 25% of MR increase to special as they did originally? Will they also be renamed?

OS
    Android
    I really, really like this new changes! FINALLY the Prisoner gets his deserved nerf, its almost hard to believe in that hahaha!
    Prisoner fanboys will be a little pissed, but hey, we will finally get a mixed pvp with many more toons!
    Visions Eddie, you guys know that Im waiting to use him for so long, so my thx again, you devs rocks in this future update!
    The only thing I really dislike here is the change on Siege, begin to work only in the second turn puts the AoP on the trash when the decisive actions are taken in the first turn.

Anyway I appreciate this update, thanks Kaz and Sparton.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by HomemLivre View Post
    I really, really like this new changes! FINALLY the Prisoner gets his deserved nerf, its almost hard to believe in that hahaha!
    Prisoner fanboys will be a little pissed, but hey, we will finally get a mixed pvp with many more toons!
    Visions Eddie, you guys know that Im waiting to use him for so long, so my thx again, you devs rocks in this future update!
    The only thing I really dislike here is the change on Siege, begin to work only in the second turn puts the AoP on the trash when the decisive actions are taken in the first turn.

Anyway I appreciate this update, thanks Kaz and Sparton.
    I really second what HomemLivre is saying disabling Siege on first turn means we will all Sacrifice our AOP....
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    iOS
    Looking forward to this update. However, I'm confused as to why a fix for fervor hasn't been introduced yet. It's been a few months now and it still isn't functioning properly.

I'd like to see if anything could be done to make the assassin and magus golden sons look less alike. I think the blue on the magus is very dark and very often I confuse it with the assassin - only to realise the golden son I just killed had revived itself.

Nevertheless I'm excited to see the new passives come into play especially those new harpy passives!
    mammy-7388

OS
    Android
    I have only created a subject in Bug Reports on Warp/Ascension Talismans... http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...lisman-Set-Bug
    Interestingly, the similar jamb with Warp Talismans will be corrected along with Ascension?)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrice-1201 View Post
    I really second what HomemLivre is saying disabling Siege on first turn means we will all Sacrifice our AOP....
    Yeah, It's practically that. I believe that AoP need to be full sharded to be able to use, so, we all going to loose 10 shards if this going to be definitive.

And another point that I let go unintentionally its about the AoF damage, why it need to be reduced even more? Its becouse the number of sentinels on the current scenario? This will be dif in the future, so I dont believe he deserves to be nerfed again.

Those harpys with the new passive may be the hidden gem, especially for a natural 3* drop, will help the majority/non top100 pvp'ers

About the current warp talismans, will those become what ascension are now? Ascension is magic based and my warp will is attack boost, making it of no use. Like holy talismans on warrior CotD

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrice-1201 View Post
    No different than us Sacrificing our Prisoners
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypnos View Post
    Looking forward to this update. However, I'm confused as to why a fix for fervor hasn't been introduced yet. It's been a few months now and it still isn't functioning properly.

I'd like to see if anything could be done to make the assassin and magus golden sons look less alike. I think the blue on the magus is very dark and very often I confuse it with the assassin - only to realise the golden son I just killed had revived itself.

Nevertheless I'm excited to see the new passives come into play especially those new harpy passives!
    The main reason is that it requires a code fix and there are many competing priorities with limited engineering resources available (i.e. To get a fix for this, we'd need to take a coder off character fragments or Brave New World, which pushes those features out, etc). That being said, I will look at prioritizing this skill fix in the queue of ability bugs we have.

-Kaz