Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Defence Copied

OS
    iOS

Defense Copied

I noticed a top player lost to my defense a few times in a row, and the next time I ran across him on my list, he was running my exact defense. Made me chuckle. Lol

I don’t think anyone else was running this exact squad. I did work on this team for some time.

Anyway, I guess one should feel flattered when this happens.

What’s even funnier I could not beat my own team. The overwhelming amount of bugs did play a factor in the losses.

Anyway, how do you guys feel when you come up with a new (original) team and it gets copied? Can’t say I’m not guilty of coping.
    Last edited by T-Man; 07-17-2018 at 03:36 AM. Reason: typo

I think it would be kinda flattering... Why don't you tell me your defense and I can see if I have the same problem...

Honestly sometimes I test my defense with the same offense and set it to auto and see how AI reacts. The AI defense does seem much smarter than the offense AI... You'd think they would be the same, but it hasn't been my experience.
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player
    This game is going to get me fired one day...

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidney View Post
    I think it would be kinda flattering... Why don't you tell me your defense and I can see if I have the same problem...

Honestly sometimes I test my defense with the same offense and set it to auto and see how AI reacts. The AI defense does seem much smarter than the offense AI... You'd think they would be the same, but it hasn't been my experience.
    Lol. Well I wanted to base it around Sekhmet since she was new and pretty bad ass. I really have not worked much on my defence in a long time. So I was happy to see it hold at least as good as my old D.

The bugs are really bad right now, so can’t judge it too much.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Man View Post
    Lol. Well I wanted to base it around Sekhmet since she was new and pretty bad ass. I really have not worked much on my defence in a long time. So I was happy to see it hold at least as good as my old D.

The bugs are really bad right now, so can’t judge it too much.
    Nice!!! I had some time last week and was looking around my inventory for something new to try and got to play the "Oh yeah... now I remember what I did with those talismans" game. I haven't really found a defense I'm too happy with lately... I really need to sit down and spend more time working on a better setup. Just not enough hours in the day. Tonight is a good night for this event as I'm just sitting around building new production servers for work and so I get more time to screw around while I wait for them to finish building...
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player
    This game is going to get me fired one day...

OS
    iOS
    Sound like a plan.
    I haven't been motivated at all lately. Bugs are really bad lately, but I had too much time on my hands over the weekend.

OS
    Android
    Hi T-man and Sidney, can you guys tell me (speaking of defence) will destiny talismans stack? I.e will you get 40% less damage done to the whole team if placing 2/4 characters in the PVP defence team with destiny talismans?
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    "Good Artists Copy; Great Artists Steal" --- Steve Jobs, Pablo Picasso, T. S. Eliot, W. H. Davenport Adams, Lionel Trilling, Igor Stravinsky, William Faulkner, etc
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    Hi T-man and Sidney, can you guys tell me (speaking of defence) will destiny talismans stack? I.e will you get 40% less damage done to the whole team if placing 2/4 characters in the PVP defence team with destiny talismans?
    The devs said they would not stack a while ago, when Destiny was a pay-only thing. Also, GPD + Destiny does not stack, as the larger number rules (so 35% > 20%).
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Man View Post
    Sound like a plan.
    I haven't been motivated at all lately. Bugs are really bad lately, but I had too much time on my hands over the weekend.
    Hi Tman, I ve noticed that you tried to pm me. Sorry inbox was full 😅
    I ve cleared few room, u may text me now 👍

OS
    iOS
    I have copied a few defences and attacks over my time - maybe less so now as the teams on show are all sort of the same at the top end of the PVP board - it is more to do with adjusting to a meta and having the toons to do it of course - no gods for me yet so cant do that but happy enough with the defence I have at the moment - it has been the same for a few weeks now and was the same before that for a while though I did test some stuff out a wile back based purely on me struggling to win vs the same team several times - it was a nightmare until I realised I made a silly mistake in my set up then I got why I could not beat that team.

No one really copies me but if they did I would be good with that! I thin it is more about the meta - my defence is never far off the defences of the top 50 players...other than I dont always have the relics they have. I have not really checked other relics in a while btu there are goint obe a lot of players out there with no just the 80% defence but close to that max on the attack side too.....I am a long way off that as arena is the bit I dont have a lot of manual play time for! I could see top players being close to auto play in arena with the maxed out toons, full roster and relics to the hilt....I am sure there are several on the forum close to that if not doing that already! Good for them too...I wish I had the mobile play time to do it but I can only play so much and it is all mostly grinding on auto play.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496