Page 21 of 45 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    As a general rule for all skills; if a skill says it scales with X stat, it means it scales with whatever that damage type would scale with and with that stat. So yes, his physical attacks all scale with attack and defense. That said, it doesn't mean that the attack scales evenly between all those stats... you may want to play around with having more attack or more defense from your talismans to find the balance between damage and survivability you want.
    thanks for the explanation - in a previous post you mentioned that the stone talisman is working properly (i.e adds the 1% def buff from HP but does not show in the stats ..) that being said - is it the same way for the iron talisman ? i have both stone and iron talisman .. none of them are adding the bonus def. is it only cosmetic ?

OS
    Android

Thumbs up

Well, I'm quite disappointed with the drop chances.

For a 10 SoT event getting 1 regular soul is VERY disappointing. Since the begining I spent 3 full SoT refills and got only 3 rare souls and 1 rare gunner/assassin soul. 95% of the time I'm getting regular AK Madness loot.

Also, for "increased chance" to get FotD Eddie, I opened more tyan 50 souls now and still nothing. Is that the "great chance"?

"When I'm walking a dark road
    I am a man who walks alone"

Account: Frost-6115. Feel free to check me. Actually trooper list is full, sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Witkacy View Post
    Hi Sparton

I am willing to support you guys cause I like the game a lot and do so Iron Maiden... However the prices not being low for something I might get by random luck... Honestly I can see no difference with the the fact that I pay for rare souls with money and getting harpies, dogs, whatever - and I can get exactly the same without paying (via ironities)... If so... Then why to pay? Especially when such prices being taken from the space... Sure thing - no one forces me to pay - but when I do - I like to have a feeling that I AM doing something good (read: supporting you) and so my money being well spent... Saying well I mean: [...]
    Thank you for your thorough response. I will be sure to share it with the team when we're all back in the office.

What I can say myself is while we are adding new characters as fast as possible, and at all kinds of rarities, the fact of the matter is people are easily getting hundreds of souls every week, and in some peoples cases dozens of Rare Souls or better (especially at a time right now, where many long term players have gotten hundreds of ironite from limited time packs and achievements, plus other Rare Souls from achievements + the event location). We allow players to get way more souls than there are characters, so it's impossible to not end up with lots of duplicates.

While we really want to get something like Sacrifice out as soon as possible, we ultimately feel that needing more activities is also really important, which is why we wanted to do something like we've done for Halloween. It's a difficult balance, though, and everyone involved (you as players and we as developers) want to do more, and do it faster, and do it better... but there's only so much time in the day.

Quote Originally Posted by maxdeviations View Post
    thanks for the explanation - in a previous post you mentioned that the stone talisman is working properly (i.e adds the 1% def buff from HP but does not show in the stats ..) that being said - is it the same way for the iron talisman ? i have both stone and iron talisman .. none of them are adding the bonus def. is it only cosmetic ?
    I'm not sure about the iron talismans, and I can't check on that remotely. I'll look into it when I'm back in the office.

OS
    iOS
    Please increase the evo rune drop rate substantially for both the multi coloured and coloured evo runes.
    I played literally all day today, maybe 10 sands of time refills and received only 15 or so evo runes. Enough for 1.5 talisman upgrades. I have about 60 max talismans at this point which is good for approx 10 characters, and I have 22 max characters at this time which require talismans. Many of my characters require talisman reworks now too. At this rate playing every day, almost the entire day, it's going to take me approx 20 weeks to upgrade talisman sets for my existing characters. Which is absurd.
    It feels like it's a huge waste of time. I considered buying the expensive Halloween pack today, but I'm afraid the drop rate is still a deal breaker for the upgrade runes for me to seriously consider spending more money on this game. I'd love to support it, but why would I if playing it feels like a waste? I am sorry for being critical, but it's how I have felt about this game for some time, it's a bitter pill.
    In addition, I cannot stress enough how frustrating it has become dealing with inventory issues with regards to talismans, runes, shards, characters, and souls. There simply is not enough room and it's hinging upon an update.
    Thank you so much for the new and wonderful content, it's fantastic. And thank you for the current balancing and bug fixes, it's very clear you've all put a lot of work into this for us.
    You promised the amount of gold in my inventory would steadily decrease over time, and it's been the complete opposite: my gold has doubled since the October 18th update ->there are not nearly enough upgrade materials in this game. I've gone from 3mil to 6.5mil looking for runes mostly.
    Drew-1616
    16 5 star characters level 100, 51 max talismans. Mostly Red builds.
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.

OS
    Android

Locked out

I just get locked out of the game due the update. Even tried to re install, but I'm still getting an error loop in title screen, "Loading files from asset bundle IME RLM 394". After this message the loading/update bar starts again and again.

I sent an email to support, but I'm crying here too. I dont wanna to miss the event.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Regarding the google play store purchasing problems, our team is working on that right now. We hope to have that solved at some point this weekend.
    Thanks for the update. I'm fine with the pricing since the tuning update it's obvious things are being very seriously and well thought out so my wallet is open since then and my last purchase turned out fantastic. I'm especially enthusiastic about contributing cash with this Halloween event and all that, more variety and ways of getting things I want.

I'll pick up the two lower priced packs that are available and if I get some awesome stuff I'll be hooked in for the 99$ one

OS
    iOS
    I don't know if this bug has been reported but... I can't buy anything from trooper store i keep getting the message you don't have enough trooper points use your troopers to earn more points. I have 70000 trooper points saved.

I sold another 4* toon to see if that helped. It did not.

Sold 3 stacks of shards and 3 stacks of runes to make more room. No help.

Tried buying skillshards, ass/gunner souls both types I get the same message.

Also don't know what the drop rate on the pumpkin toons are but it took 15 full
    Stacks of regulate souls to get the blue one it was my last one needed.

This was a fun event but it ate through my soul stash, over 200 rare souls and about 20 stacks of regular souls. At least I have room for new souls... To bad I can't farm them like I used too.

Also madness fear of the dark says it drops skill shards. But I haven't seen one drop and I have ran it for hours and hours. Got some rare souls a few tailismans but no skill shards. Mabey, I have bad luck.

Again nice event.
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

Quote Originally Posted by aur0ra85 View Post
    Please increase the evo rune drop rate substantially for both the multi coloured and coloured evo runes.
    That is something I'm planning on smoothing out.

Quote Originally Posted by aur0ra85 View Post
    In addition, I cannot stress enough how frustrating it has become dealing with inventory issues with regards to talismans, runes, shards, characters, and souls. There simply is not enough room and it's hinging upon an update.
    A short-term fix for characters (and sort of talismans) is coming soon, and I'm working with our programmers to ensure we have long term fixes for runes, shards, and souls.

Quote Originally Posted by Eagleknight View Post
    I don't know if this bug has been reported but... I can't buy anything from trooper store i keep getting the message you don't have enough trooper points use your troopers to earn more points. I have 70000 trooper points saved.
    Curious, those workarounds you listed are the ones I know off off the top of my head. I've passed that along to see if others on the team have anything else to suggest, or at least have that as a point of reference to continue investigating that problem.

OS
    Android
    @Sparton_LOTB: As I cannot buy ironite at the moment from the store (purchase failed) to hunt down the limited sentinel pumpkin - will there be another possibility to get the pumpkins in case this bug will not get sorted in time?

It's not a major issue but it will nag on me only having 2 pmpkins ...

Thanks,
    love this update ... well done and the new graphics are amazing ...

OS
    Android
    Thanks Sparton & Kaz! The dungeon tweaks helped a bunch. I was finally able to complete gunner 9 + 10 and also able to do my first 5* evolve. It's still challenging, but not overpowering. Nice compromise I think.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?