Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Valor Soul Fragment Event! Get one of 5 different 4★s!

Crush the Dragon King for Soul Fragments to earn a guaranteed 4★ character!

From now until December 4th, 4pm PT, each battle in any of the three Brave New World dungeons has a chance of dropping Valor Soul Fragments. Collect 200 and you can redeem them in the Book of Souls’ Fragments screen for one of the following 4★ characters:

• Angel of Fear (4★ Warrior): A strong attacker who can grant your entire team an extra turn if you get the first kill!
    • Mayan Priestess (4★ Magus): A healer which grants a random ally Endure every turn!
    • Soulless Demon (4★ Sentinel): A durable attacker who can Taunt multiple enemies!
    • Hellraiser (4★ Gunner): Automatically starts battle with Echo and can gain Perfect Immunity, Charge, and more!
    • Death Dog (4★ Assassin): Automatically remove beneficial effects from enemies and can grant his entire team Charge!

For this event, the fragments are guaranteed to drop, and you’ll earn anywhere from 5 to 20 fragments (5 or 10 on lower floors, 10 or 20 on higher). However, if you’re lucky, you could earn 50 fragments from one battle, so don’t be afraid of that 200 requirement! Additionally, you can earn as many Valor Souls as you can collect the fragments for, so aim to grab multiple and try to get the characters you may be missing!

Finally, we have a few deals available in the store to help with getting and leveling up these 4★ characters:

• Get a FREE pack of 10 Valor Soul Fragments to start you off!
    • If time is running out and you’re a few fragments short of a Valor Soul, you can grab a Fragment Boost to get 100 fragments!
    • Grab the “All Class Power Up Pack”! This provides ironite to help farm more fragments, a bit of gold, 5* XP Shards, and Skill Shards to power up a newly earned character!

Please note that after the conclusion of this event, collecting more Valor Soul Fragments will not be possible, but any extras you have can be converted to Precious Soul Fragments.

Not sure what these characters do? You can check out the stats they have when maxed out in the community-maintained Compilation of maximized characters.
    Last edited by Sparton_LOTB; 12-04-2017 at 06:41 PM.

This a joke,right?
    There is no way i’m gonna play BNW 38 times in 2 days, just to get a dupe...pass

But thanks for the free 10 shards...

OS
    iOS
    Anything to get people to play the worst part of the game.. BNW.

I'd be curious to know the thinking behind a player having fully skill sharded, fully talismaned characters and STILL not being able to autoplay some levels of BNW. In addition why do these shitty level cost more SOT? Perhaps you aren't listening to the customer base. I've not seen a single person say they liked playing BNW, in fact just the opposite. Yet you continue to push it as a mandatory part of the game.

Where's Night City and The Secret Planet???

I have all the characters and I've sacrificed the death dog so many times I've lost count. None of these characters are decent for PVP except MAYBE the demon... which isn't that rare..... and apparently PvP is ALL NF cares about.
    Last edited by Yup; 12-03-2017 at 09:28 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    sorry guys, but won't touch bnw, the sot costs are way too high and the cost/reward ratio is still horrible. you decreased the amount of time needed, but that's only one part of the equation. 6 fights per refill is really low regarding the 53 trooper issue. and the higher levels still take too long and are hard to autofarm. so basicly we have to play manually and refill all day for these fragments, no deal this time. the more i play the game the more i like the lord of light dungeons. any chance that you can open them the whole week? the once a week system is kinda outdated i feel. i would open them up like BNW, so that everyone can play their prefered LOL every day. cannot see a problem here, aside the programng stuff of course...

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Just a word to say it's very nice we listened to us
    You have understand what leads to frustration: have a chance to get something and get nothing...
    The 2 fragments guaranteed / battle win in the previous event was very nice,
    And the actual drop rate in the bnw event is also very good: at least we havn't the frustration of playing a bnw level during 10 min and getting nothing
    Thank you for make those events more enjoyable!

Dje.
    dje-8079

OS
    iOS
    Same here, I’m out of this event. Only one char I don’t have, so chances are 0,00 to get him.

I really hope, there is no time consuming event this month. In this case I‘m out. It’s definitely not worth it!

HEY NF, IT‘S CHRISTMAS TIME!!! Don’t you have family??? We have and for me and I’m sure for all of us this is faaar more important than your game!!! NF, do you think you can keep this in mind for your events? Would be really great! Thanks in advance and have all a great Christmas time!!!
    \m/
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by surfingwithdje View Post
    Just a word to say it's very nice we listened to us
    You have understand what leads to frustration: have a chance to get something and get nothing...
    The 2 fragments guaranteed / battle win in the previous event was very nice,
    And the actual drop rate in the bnw event is also very good: at least we havn't the frustration of playing a bnw level during 10 min and getting nothing
    Thank you for make those events more enjoyable!

Dje.
    I completely agree, they listened and I will echo that Thanks here.

Like Gotn, I only need one toon from this group as well but we all asked for this type of event, a chance to get diff toons vs just chasing one. I've already pulled 3 since last night, drop rates are awesome and I've also landed 2 more rage talismans and some extra counter/echoes. This event is great. Later this month we have the sacrifice event, so this stock up with guaranteed 4*s is perfect.
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.

Banned
    I like that they have choosen the most two stable parts for this and the last event, imagine if we had to play with the risk of crashes or toons attacking their own team

Also good that the new souls can give us the AoF, good sign, so soon the "bugs" of AoF will be fixed.

OS
    Android
    Hey Sparton, need to update your post. You said Death Dog can grant his entire team charge. He can grant his allies charge, but not himself. Been broken since like March, and obviously low on the fix priority. Just change his skill description and be done, at least then no one expects him to do more.

OS
    iOS
    I’m glad I have all the characters already and won’t be tempted by this. There is absolutely no way to run all of our troooers on BNW without spending ironite for refills. I’m sick of saying it, but 15 SoT per run is stupid. I don’t understand the reasoning behind the high cost. You guys realized your mistake with the skull quests and lowered the cost there. Please do the same with BNW.
    MrFreeze-6530