Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Darkest Fears (Arena) - Get an exclusive chance at Dark Road Eddie!

Name:  Darkest-Fears-1200x676-EN.jpg
Views: 4172
Size:  255.2 KB
    I have a constant fear that something's always near...

Dark Road Eddie is a 4★ Sentinel who is the fully skill sharded special edition version of Fear of the Dark Eddie. His look was inspired by Bruce Dickinson’s ‘Fear of the Dark’ stage attire, and he comes armed with the Alone in the Dark passive, replacing the regular Fear of the Dark fury attack.

Get full character details in the Compendium!

From now until October 17th at 5PM PT, complete new event challenges on the Challenges screen. Rewards include various Sentinel Awakening Shards, Heaven Awakening Shards, and Foreboding Soul Fragments. Heaven Awakening Shards are one of the unique materials required to awaken Baphomet!

If you belong to a Clan, you will also see additional Event Challenges. This event features Clan Group Event Challenges which will count the efforts of all members of your Clan towards the ultimate goal!

See the Challenge menu for full details!

Foreboding Soul Details!

Collect 200 Foreboding Fragments to create 1 Foreboding Soul.

The Foreboding Soul is a limited time event soul which guarantees a 3★ to 5★ character of any class. This soul has a 2x chance of summoning 5★ non-highlight characters, and has an exclusive chance of summoning Dark Road Eddie.

BONUS! Each Foreboding Soul summoned also has a chance of summoning a Pumpkin! Pumpkins have increased essence value throughout the month of October!

Each Foreboding Soul summoned will also grant the following bonus rewards:
    10 Dark Road Eddie Soul Fragments
    10 Mythical Soul Fragments
    20 Talisman Gold Red Soul Fragments

Collecting 500 Dark Road Eddie Fragments guarantees one 4★ Sentinel Dark Road Eddie!

400 Talisman Gold Red Soul Fragments guarantees a Tier 1 to Tier 3 Gold or Red Cosmic Talisman and 5★ Gold Idol.

Many of these event challenges will also provide Equilibrium Soul Fragments.

Equilibrium Fragments are the event currency of our Forbidden Knowledge Clan Mega event that is running until January.

Trade your Equilibrium Fragments in the Event Store for rare rewards including Baphomet, Rare Talismans and more!

You can learn more about this featured event in the Forbidden Knowledge event post here!

**BONUS: For the duration of this event, Eternity Soul Fragments you earn from the weekly Arena resets can be traded for Eternity Talismans!

Eternity Talismans are purple talismans with a 5 set effect that is not available anywhere else! Equip a full set for the following effects: Grant Immunity and Perfect Hit to all allies for 2 turns at the start of battle. Remove All Silver Effects from self and gain Physical, Magic and True Block for 1 turn if Perfect Hit effects, including Golden and Innate effects, are active on self at the start of battle, after every action and when you take damage. Remove All Beneficial Effects, including Golden effects, from all enemies and inflict Stun and Passive Disable on them for 1 turn if any ally is suffering from Passive Disable effects, including Silver and Innate effects, at the start of battle and at the start of your turn.

Finally, we have a few deals available in the store to help you complete the challenges ahead:
    • Get 1, 3 and 10 packs of Foreboding Souls for Ironite
    • Get the Path of Order Pack and pick up the materials you’ll need to Awaken a Magus Baphomet. Each pack includes 6 Heaven and 6 Hell Awakening Shards, various Magus Awakening materials, a T2 Gold Cosmic Aim Talisman and more!
    • Conquer the Raid Boss with the Balanced Flames Pack! Each Pack contains a full set of regular and Cosmic Yin and Yang Talismans.
    • Grab our Any Class Power Up Pack! This pack provides Ironite, a bit of gold, 5★ Colourless XP Shards to power up any class of character!
    • Eternity Relics are purchasable with Gold in the Event Store!

Eternity Relics grant players up to a 50% increase in HP, Attack and Magic stats in the Arena for a limited time. There are two kinds: Eternity Arms (Increase Stats on your Arena Offense Team) and Eternity Armor (Increase Stats on your Arena Defense Team).

Please note: Each Eternity Relic can be purchased twice and will expire 2 weeks after they are purchased (Note: Earning additional levels of these Relics will refresh the timer!). These Relics will not increase stats in the Gauntlet.

Notes on Clan Event Challenges:

Players can join a Clan part way through an event in order to obtain these extra Event Challenges.

If you are removed from your Clan, or choose to Leave a Clan during the event, you will no longer be able to participate in the Clan Event Challenges. After the 24 hour cooldown you can then join a different Clan. This will give you access to any active Clan Event Challenges, and any Clan Group Challenges will be updated to the current total for your new Clan. If the Clan has already completed and claimed a Clan Group Challenge, the new member will not be able to claim that reward. Players will not gain double rewards by Clan hopping.
    Last edited by Leviathan; 10-19-2020 at 09:56 PM. Reason: Updated Eternity Talisman description

OS
    Android
    Another "Must buy Souls with Ironite o secure the character"?

Get out. Just get out.
    Edd-6184

Yes, I was the guy with the "now not so meme" arena defense of Shaman Eddie and three ult. Sac. Hearts. Changed a Heart and Eddie

DEF: Day of the Dead Eddie (Prudence, Nagual T3); Valentine's: Starfire; Heart1: Ragnarok, Echo; Heart2: Orbit.

I campaign to no end or avail for a general talisman rework (small talisman sets, max size of sets becoming 2, 3 slots per toon, one of those for cosmic only)

Proud member of ChileanMaiden #RenunciaPiņera

OS
    Android
    I like this event.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    This event is easy to pass on. Lack of weak defences and lack luster rewards make it silly to even waste resources trying. All I'd be interested in is the Eddie, but that can't even be acquired without ironite and it money. So pass....

OS
    Android
    Cosmic talismans don't count towards the challenges. Is that intended?

I've been told by clan members that theirs work.
    I used a cosmic Purge talisman from the April Fool's event. That one certainly does NOT count. Maybe something to look into.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Brickster View Post
    Cosmic talismans don't count towards the challenges. Is that intended?

I've been told by clan members that theirs work.
    I used a cosmic Purge talisman from the April Fool's event. That one certainly does NOT count. Maybe something to look into.
    Only Purge and Serenity (either cosmic or ordinary)
    John-2692

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Hank93 View Post
    Another "Must buy Souls with Ironite o secure the character"?

Get out. Just get out.
    X-Factor Eddie, The Edless Horseman are the next toons to buy with Ironite! Save your candies!

OS
    Android
    Despite being an Arena event, which is possibly the less wanted by people, this one is kinda ok, it could have been worse but is actually doable with "play" instead "win" as main achieve. thks for that!
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    iOS
    To those in the arena, please take off your full awakened defenses or whatever. Make a community effort, there's nothing you win from defense.

OS
    Android
    they don't change they're def that's the problem, i have weak one and see only full def...
    I don't understand that players
    I play all troopers all days.