Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by blade685 View Post
    they don't change they're def that's the problem, i have weak one and see only full def...
    I don't understand that players
    Everybody knows about this problem for years, but the defs are noob (or blind). These arena events are so stupid because of this "win" x battles. They only need to change that to "play" x battles, but they don't listen to the community.
    Doesn't matter, because every month new toons will be released, so this "Eddie with a new hat" will go on and on and Dark Road Eddie will be coming soon to Heroic Soul Rotation. Who cares? Every new overpowered toon will be soon nerfed to the ground or outdated with the release of another overpowered toon.
    Save your candies!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    Everybody knows about this problem for years, but the defs are noob (or blind). These arena events are so stupid because of this "win" x battles. They only need to change that to "play" x battles, but they don't listen to the community.
    Doesn't matter, because every month new toons will be released, so this "Eddie with a new hat" will go on and on and Dark Road Eddie will be coming soon to Heroic Soul Rotation. Who cares? Every new overpowered toon will be soon nerfed to the ground or outdated with the release of another overpowered toon.
    Save your candies!
    The main task is with plays not wins this time, but it still sucks when you see so many maxed defenses.

OS
    Android
    I wish this game was as bug free and easy to play as my Iron Maiden albums.....

OS
    Android
    The Win with EternityEd/Clairvoyant/Beelzebub/Wrath - they only appear to count if one of those characters survives the battle but that is not mentioned in the achievement.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    X-Factor Eddie, The Edless Horseman are the next toons to buy with Ironite! Save your candies!
    Yup, saving up for wichever looks more usable. I spent 5k to get Genghis Khan (not the eddie, the toon), and now I'm barely back to 4.5K. But there's also the issue of getting at least one Baphomet, I grabbed 2 Odin's back in the event, and Clan God Souls are expensive as hell to secure one that's not a repeat.
    Edd-6184

Yes, I was the guy with the "now not so meme" arena defense of Shaman Eddie and three ult. Sac. Hearts. Changed a Heart and Eddie

DEF: Day of the Dead Eddie (Prudence, Nagual T3); Valentine's: Starfire; Heart1: Ragnarok, Echo; Heart2: Orbit.

I campaign to no end or avail for a general talisman rework (small talisman sets, max size of sets becoming 2, 3 slots per toon, one of those for cosmic only)

Proud member of ChileanMaiden #RenunciaPiņera

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckFinn150 View Post
    I wish this game was as bug free and easy to play as my Iron Maiden albums.....
    Clearly, you don't have "No Prayer for the Dying" or "Virtual XI".
    Proud member of A Really Kickass Clan

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by discordian View Post
    clearly, you don't have "no prayer for the dying" or "virtual xi".
    For sure :-)
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    iOS
    I really like that this event drops pumpkins as a bonus item. If I was not completely out of character slots I would like it even more.
    Devs could you consider an increase in character slots?
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim28213 View Post
    I really like that this event drops pumpkins as a bonus item. If I was not completely out of character slots I would like it even more.
    Devs could you consider an increase in character slots?
    Yep, so many of us have been complaining about this problem for so long, and asking for an increase to all the inventory slots, due to all the problems it causes. They said they would check with the dev team, but no response, and no increases. They just keep piling on more and more releases of buggy new characters, talismans, souls, frags, etc, furthering the problem. They only care about the moola, not about providing a decent gaming experience.

OS
    Android
    As far as PvP events go, this one isn't too bad. Moat of the goals felt achievable, while the huge one thankfully only requires "play" rather than "win". I'd say you found the right balance with these challenges.

Name:  Oct-DarkestFears.PNG
Views: 1908
Size:  62.2 KB
    Azagthor-0732