Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Game Update - November 14th 2016

There’s a mix of stability improvements and tuning changes this update, but the tuning changes are fairly far-reaching and in many cases specifically requested by players.

Campaign and Dungeon Tuning

• Increased the amount and frequency of 1 star/2 star coloured evo runes that drop in Madness difficulty (Kingdom of the Sands, Battlefield, Underworld)
    • Increased the amount and frequency of 1 star coloured evo runes that drop in Hard difficulty (Kingdom of the Sands, Battlefield, Underworld)
    • For all secret locations, evo runes are guaranteed to drop
    • For all secret locations, evo shards are more likely to drop (in addition to being able to get them at the same time as evo runes)
    • Reduced the amount of colourless evo shards in dungeons (as people’s play patterns allow for sufficient gain of colourless from the campaign)
    • Greatly increased the frequency of 3 star coloured evo shards in all dungeons (floors 7 to 10 only)

Character Tuning

Name:  LOTB_SkillBugFixes_Nov_2016.png
Views: 2560
Size:  60.5 KB

Other Tuning

• Reduced the evo requirement for evolving a 3 star talisman to require 1 star coloured evo runes x3 (down from x6)
    • Reduced the evo requirements for evolving a 4 star talisman to require 2 star coloured evo runes x3 (down from x9)
    • NOV 15TH EDIT: You can now expand your character and talisman inventories a further 25 spaces (up to 125 character capacity and 200 talisman capacity).

Bug Fixes

• Fixed an common case where evolving and powering up talismans and/or characters multiple times in one sitting would cause “Inventory Not Saved” to appear when leaving the My Team screen (however, see "Known Issues" below)
    • Fixed a performance issue where framerate would randomly drop for a period of time
    • Fixed an issue where store items would not always yield the souls they should give
    • Fixed an issue where a purchase failure could cause the store to become blank
    • Various other performance fixes

Known Issues
    • The Burning Talisman set effect still only applies one burn (instead of up to 3)
    • NOV 15TH EDIT: The "Inventory Not Saved" problem may still occur under extremely long sessions of managing talismans/characters in the My Team screen (1 hour or more of management, possibly).
    • NOV 15TH 2ND EDIT: There are some cases where the achievements tracking earned 4 star or 5 star characters may miss a character
    Last edited by Sparton_LOTB; 11-15-2016 at 09:28 PM. Reason: Changes noted with NOV 15TH EDIT/2ND EDIT

OS
    Android
    Reduced the evo requirements for evolving a 4 star talisman to require 2 star coloured evo runes x3 (down from x9)
    Best update yet.
    Thursty-1116

Great update. hopefully it works as intended

Again the only thing that i just care now, more char slots is not implemented in this update. Seriously, it is the main thing that must be fixed.

OS
    Android
    That's an awesome update!

Too bad I just evolved like 4 or 5 talisman to 4* and 5* haha. But that happens. Just happy that things will be a little easier from now on!

Good job, let's hope everything is balanced now.

Quote Originally Posted by XcarecroW View Post
    Again the only thing that i just care now, more char slots is not implemented in this update. Seriously, it is the main thing that must be fixed.
    I assure you, I'm on a lot of peoples asses over this subject. I've visually confirmed this working when we're QAing this, so there's something about how the live game is set up where changes are not going through, and we're not sure why.

OS
    iOS
    Thanks for the update. But I have to agree the most important issue is still a problem. We need more space for characters and materials.

I also believe the reduced drop rate on rare souls is an issue.

I like the reduced requirements on evolving tailismans.

Thanks.
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

OS
    iOS
    "Reduced the evo requirements for evolving a 4 star talisman to require 2 star coloured evo runes x3 (down from x9)"

awesome! Thanks Sparton.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by XcarecroW View Post

Yeah agree we need more slots for characters this is a must fix asap

Soon I'll be out of stacks for my souls and then it's pointless playing
    Anyone know how many stacks of souls you can have ?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    I assure you, I'm on a lot of peoples asses over this subject. I've visually confirmed this working when we're QAing this, so there's something about how the live game is set up where changes are not going through, and we're not sure why.
    Thank you Sparton.
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.