Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    I would rather have then fix the time it takes to login after game resets over fixing the arena. That would also include better communication about new game data releases
    We're all going to have different priorities but I don't really see the point of them prioritizing logging in to the game, when a lot of the game itself is broken.

Who knows, maybe the devs/support team in their infinite wisdom see preventing us from playing as a workaround for experiencing all of the bugs.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Just to follow up on my previous post, here are some screenshots of Lucifer's passive failing. This is at the start of battle. No passive disable on Lucy -
    Name:  Screenshot_2020-07-06-09-40-06-472_com.roadhousegames.lotb.jpg
Views: 784
Size:  722.4 KB
    Now this is after my first attack using GRE's future basic -Name:  Screenshot_2020-07-06-09-40-15-301_com.roadhousegames.lotb.jpg
Views: 636
Size:  741.5 KB
    This kind of thing happens when opponent has Babylon as well. It may be specific to that one attack by GRE. I don't know. It only happens in the first turn though.
    Currently taking an indefinite break from the game due to personal reasons.

OS
    Android
    I just dont have a problem with these so called bugs. They are inconvenient and shouldnt occur, but they do. It is clear to anyone who has played awhile that they will fix what they want. I just would post the problem, make a ticket and move on. It's only a game.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    I just dont have a problem with these so called bugs. They are inconvenient and shouldnt occur, but they do. It is clear to anyone who has played awhile that they will fix what they want. I just would post the problem, make a ticket and move on. It's only a game.
    Yes it is only a game but if we all developed your attitude of "so called bugs" that ignore underlying issues we run the risk of becoming an apathetic player base and then we risk the team not carrying about the bugs.

We as the players need to keep pestering the team and compiling lists of bugs in the game. Of course this all wouldn't be necessary if the team actually gave 2 shirts about fixing all the broken content.

Whales will spend regardless of whether or not the game works. However the team seems to forget that they can add to the whale revenue by fixing any of the long standing issues instead of adding new broken content that obviously wasn't thoroughly tested.

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    phoenix-7282: im assuming ur talking about the reduce dmg by 99% part of Lucy's passive? i have the same thing happen with cosmic lilith's dmg per hit passive; can only really remember seeing their passive work with less complicated opponents, typically when running skull quests, madness powerslave or lower gauntlet lvls.
    Razgriz-1173

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by razgriz View Post
    phoenix-7282: im assuming ur talking about the reduce dmg by 99% part of Lucy's passive? i have the same thing happen with cosmic lilith's dmg per hit passive; can only really remember seeing their passive work with less complicated opponents, typically when running skull quests, madness powerslave or lower gauntlet lvls.
    I noticed the Lucy passive issue and stopped spending the resources on awakening him. It appears that both Lucifer and Lilith's passives do not work as stated in the description because the issues occur with no debuffs active. This was being experienced prior to innate effects being a thing. The Llith thing I noticed first hand, but the Lucifer passive is very noticeable when he is an opponent and you wreck him when you know you shouldn't. That $99.99 frag pack that is available randomly, it ain't worth it...

OS
    Android
    Yep, it is the 99% damage reduction that is not working. It happens with the 90% damage block of babylon as well. It is like the babylons aren't even there. In some fights they block damage in the 2nd turn instead. Another thing I noticed today is that celestial talismans can fail too.
    Currently taking an indefinite break from the game due to personal reasons.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MuzakMaker View Post
    then we risk the team not carrying about the bugs.

Hmmmm hmmmmmmmm hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

OS
    iOS
    I think these character fixes may be more important than devs realize. Then entire goal of the game is to put together the best team that you can and if you cannot trust a character to behave the way it is described, especially in the arena where you can get a feel for where you stand in the game, there's going to be loss. Whether that loss is new players, players leaving, or less money spent will be seen on their end. I personally try to spend as little money as possible, however, I have spent more than I have wanted to in order to obtain a character (Or two). That has changed because there is little guarantee that the character will behave as advertised (Initially or ever). I am certain I am not alone. Or they could be trying to help me save money...

OS
    Android
    Considering Durandal has flat out said they think we are lying since they lack the ability to replicate bugs that happen for us virtually all of the time, I have lost what little faith I had in this team.

If you aren't a whale, you don't matter to them.

MuzakMaker-3591