Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Kgk56, that must have cost a mound of ironite for you to earn all those souls. What talis are you using on your golden Krampus. I guess I wont get either krampus this season.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Event done.Two sets of Eternals,lots of ironte,frontier coins,skill shards and evo material.Got the new Krampus via fragments(got the Craker too).
    Coalgiver,Assassin Krampus and the other toons got from the previous event.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    Well I have gone though three mega refils with noi fails so far on auto madness level using Breeg with Eternals, Set, Gunner Lilith and Killer Prime. This team averages between 3-4 mins - on 10 runs the average was 3 mins 25 secs. But it seems to be solid with no fails so far. I even got two more talisman last night too so now up to a massive three in total after well over 1000 runs. Only 4 xmas souls away from getting the Gunner Krampus but it has been a pain to do and cost a lot of ironite too but not too much as I have got a massive stash of SoW and have collected a lot of upgrade stuff too as well as SS etc.
    Thanks Scott, that team is working better than the one I've been using!

OS
    Android
    800 runs done, 8 Eternals and lots of goodies aquired. I'm happy with that! But what really made me happy was that Coalgiver finally dropped from the last 10 Christmas souls I had collected. 3 years hunt is over, time to start a new. The Beast will prolly be the next one giving me such a hard time.
    Good luck to all of you still trying to get what ever is your white Whale.

OS
    Android
    Trying to do the Magus Madness challenge. I'm using Crusader (Fate+Energy, Halfway Sharded), Lilith (Immunity+Destiny, Fully Sharded), Minazuki (Oracles, missing 2 Shards) and Alchemist (Angel, Warlord, Random Purple, no shards).
    I can't get passed the 3rd wave without Lilith dying, and if I do manage, Lilith or Alchemist always die in the 4th wave, usually on the last two hits. Anyone know how I can deal with this?
    Deathbat-9018 - Caesar's Legion
    Ex-Romero's Legion First Officer

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Kgk56, that must have cost a mound of ironite for you to earn all those souls. What talis are you using on your golden Krampus. I guess I wont get either krampus this season.
    On Gunner Krampus, I use Inspiration, Advantage & Vampyr ...

Don't know if I will keep the 2nd or sacrifice him on the next event
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    I think I'm done with the event also. I did about 1000 madness runs and got Coalgiver at last. Coalgiver was one thing i really really wanted for Gauntlet. All other goodies were just a bonus. ( Elf of the Damned, Nutcracker, Gunner Krampus, 8 talismans and about 200 FC and 10 skill shards) I started with 2400 ironite and now i have 1800. I didn't had to buy any SoW for my 80 Gauntlet battles, all came from event dungeon. If I look at results right now then I can say it was a good event after all.
    Last edited by Olevipoeg; 01-04-2019 at 09:14 AM.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathbat6120 View Post
    Trying to do the Magus Madness challenge. I'm using Crusader (Fate+Energy, Halfway Sharded), Lilith (Immunity+Destiny, Fully Sharded), Minazuki (Oracles, missing 2 Shards) and Alchemist (Angel, Warlord, Random Purple, no shards).
    I can't get passed the 3rd wave without Lilith dying, and if I do manage, Lilith or Alchemist always die in the 4th wave, usually on the last two hits. Anyone know how I can deal with this?
    Magus Team on auto - level Madness - 100% rate wins - best time 6,43
    - Crusader with Shadows & Advantage
    - Lilith with Destiny & Immunity
    - Madam with Oracle
    - Aset with Oracle
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by kgk56 View Post
    Magus Team on auto - level Madness - 100% rate wins - best time 6,43
    - Crusader with Shadows & Advantage
    - Lilith with Destiny & Immunity
    - Madam with Oracle
    - Aset with Oracle
    Haven't got Madam and Aset, and only one set of Oracles. Are there any alternatives? Gonna try that Crusader set up though. Cheers

Update - Tried new setup, barely scraped by but managed. Takes about 13 mins manual. Trying auto to see if it's any good there.
    Last edited by Deathbat6120; 01-04-2019 at 09:38 AM.
    Deathbat-9018 - Caesar's Legion
    Ex-Romero's Legion First Officer

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado

OS
    iOS
    Not sure how much longer I will go on this event due to the ironite costs btu I have all but Assassin Krampus - I auto farmed my way to Gunner Krampus so no idea how many battles that is but a shed load! Anyway, just Assassin to get now! I have managed to get up to nearly 700 SoW (!!), some ironite (not sure how much), quite a lot of SS, lots (I shed load to be honest!) of colouress shards for upgrading characters ao really I have done OK as I had a pile of ironite form the £9.99 packs as well as several batches of 666 ironite that you got form the NotB boxed CD set - I had my own and two friend who do nto play gave me theirs. So in the end no £ cost to me btu I did go through about 1000 ironite or so!

I might keep it going until the event ends just to see if I can get Assassin Krampus or another year it will be for him!

My undeafeted team is still 100% wins on auto madness so glad that I found that team and it is reaosnably quick too at around 3 mins 30 secs.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496