Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    congrats, how many keys did u end up buying with fc/ic?
    Razgriz-1173

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by razgriz View Post
    congrats, how many keys did u end up buying with fc/ic?
    Thanks, I bought a bunch of Eternal keys with fc/ic for the Eddie, but at some point, I stock piled over 20 of them. I used them up on others and had to buy 3 more to finish up getting Prince Wrath. I will hold off on the 30 wins using Prince Wrath till I get more keys. At least the ironite achievement rewards for this dungeon help offset the really high sot cost.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    Android
    Team for Infernal dungeon:

Gambler Eddie (Forge and cosmic)
    Beast (labyrinth and cosmic)
    Herewolf (ying and yang)
    Wrath (starfire)

Best time: 40 seconds, around 70 runs per key (under 2 minutes per run counting load and reward screens).

4 keys, no losses.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Alvorada View Post
    Team for Infernal dungeon:

Gambler Eddie (Forge and cosmic)
    Beast (labyrinth and cosmic)
    Herewolf (ying and yang)
    Wrath (starfire)

Best time: 40 seconds, around 70 runs per key (under 2 minutes per run counting load and reward screens).

4 keys, no losses.
    I honestly believe that this team really f...s up that dungeon. But I don’t have labs and one yang is missing. So it’s nearly impossible to solve that dungeon on auto for me and using all the necessary toons for the achievement at the same time... what a pity.
    Thx for sharing alvorado. 🤘🏻

Do you or does anybody else have ideas for a substitution of the mentioned talis here. And please don’t name reaper talis. I also haven’t got them. I played infernal about 50 times and didn’t get any of them ...
    - I(’ve been) play(ing) all troopers every day since the beginning! -

- Clan-Leader of Caesar's Legion -

- Leader of Caesar's Empire (consisting of Caesar's Legion, Ludus Caesarus, Caesar Inc. and Caesarus Obscurus) -

- Honorary Member of The EXORCISTS Clan -

- Admin of S.H.I.E.L.D. -

- in-game ID: caesar815-0315 -
    \m/ \m/

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Caesar815 View Post
    I honestly believe that this team really f...s up that dungeon. But I don’t have labs and one yang is missing. So it’s nearly impossible to solve that dungeon on auto for me and using all the necessary toons for the achievement at the same time... what a pity.
    Thx for sharing alvorado. 🤘🏻

Do you or does anybody else have ideas for a substitution of the mentioned talis here. And please don’t name reaper talis. I also haven’t got them. I played infernal about 50 times and didn’t get any of them ...
    Well here's what I use Caesar, can squeeze out more than 75 runs. Takes about 850 SOT.

Iron Ed - Greed/Warlord
    A Werewolf - Forge/Cosmic
    Raven Witch - Labyrinth/Cosmic (I'm sure just about any combo will work in her, but a cosmic for health at least)
    Beast - (anything really) I used Mark/Prime/Cosmic cuz that's what was on him.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Smudger24 View Post
    Well here's what I use Caesar, can squeeze out more than 75 runs. Takes about 850 SOT.

Iron Ed - Greed/Warlord
    A Werewolf - Forge/Cosmic
    Raven Witch - Labyrinth/Cosmic (I'm sure just about any combo will work in her, but a cosmic for health at least)
    Beast - (anything really) I used Mark/Prime/Cosmic cuz that's what was on him.
    Thx smudger. I’ll try this team on auto and change labs (as I still don’t have em) for eternity in raven witch. That should do I think just because as I got a golden T3 tali from finishing Mayan dungeon couple of minutes ago.

OS
    iOS
    Glad to have found a working auto-team for lab-dungeon by now. Starting to farm lab talis:
    BHE ( Light + Cyborg T3 ), Wrathchild ( Valhalla + golden T3, which I got last week from Mayan Dungeon ), Bat ( Fortune + Grail ) & Lilith ( Inspiration, Sustaining & Life )
    99% save but Lilith always dies 😂
    Time around 2 mins.
    - I(’ve been) play(ing) all troopers every day since the beginning! -

- Clan-Leader of Caesar's Legion -

- Leader of Caesar's Empire (consisting of Caesar's Legion, Ludus Caesarus, Caesar Inc. and Caesarus Obscurus) -

- Honorary Member of The EXORCISTS Clan -

- Admin of S.H.I.E.L.D. -

- in-game ID: caesar815-0315 -
    \m/ \m/

OS
    Android
    Even if you dont have BHE, either Angel or Hallowed Ed should be able to give reliable farming in labyrinth dungeon.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    I like to preach the powers of Doomsday Eddie and Forge talismans

OS
    Android
    Depending on how many lab keys you have, you may try and only run bat or lilith with another good toon, such as LoL or ghost. You can get more runs per key without the worry of a lose. You will probably need to run this dungeon many more times for the 3* evo shards. This is a relatively cheap dungeon to run with the ironite drops.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around