Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaz_LOTB View Post
    We have this issue being worked on and it should be fixed in the next update.

-Kaz
    Great to know Kaz! Now F'n Visions Eddie will be more F'N on PVP!!
    English is not my native language

Demoonchild-7235 // Already full of nice troopers, some of them nice people too!

OS
    iOS
    My teams seem to be losing at "Game of Death" (Madness). Both the dice and the demons seem to be more accurate? Has something changed with the AI?

OS
    Android
    Some problems i see so far with the PVP changes:

1. the playerpool of good targets shrunk to a handfull of players. it's really dangerous now to attack lowranks, if they will revenge.
    if you attack them you gain 13 if they revenge sucessfully you loose 25. so this gives you a expected value of -12 points per SOW (assuming 100% success on both sides).

I see that it's good to protect lowranks from being the target of highranks, but this seems too far off for me. BTW the difference that matters is the difference in points. If between Rank 3 and rank 1 is more than 300 points you will also get +25 even if there are only 2 ranks in between.

now you have to focus on higher ranked and higher pointed players, but they are hard to find when you are among top 20. you will have to play
    the same players again and again, and they will take revenge again and again. This could eliminate any progress and get boring soon.
    But that's only my expectation for now, we need more time to investigate that, but this scenario is very likely. So far the old point system was far better IMO.

2. with 60 minutes for SOW to recover, PVP is getting even more pay to win heavy. You will have to rebuy a lot if you wanna gain some good rewards.
    That was better before. In combination with point 1. this could be really bad. OTAH i really enjoy the time extention for SOW to refill. The game feels
    less stressfull now. It's definetly better than 30 minutes IMO. But as stated before 45 minutes seem perfect to me.

But anyway i like the trial and error approach you guys seem to have, this could lead to a nice and well rounded PVP package in the end.

Is it possible to give us some more information about the release of BNW, PVP (worldwwide) and sacrifice? Would be very thankfull for further information.

Thanks in advance

EDIT: i would eliminate, cap or cut down the loss of the players. Don't want to sound repetitive but after the mentioned problems came up, this would be more necessary than before.

EDIT 2: The rune drops on GOD (madness) seem pretty good now, thank you for adjusting that!
    Last edited by slauki; 01-06-2017 at 11:19 AM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Thank you for the runes. I feel like I'm making progress on talismans again.
    The endless revenges are annoying in my opinion. This is one way to deter it. limiting it to once could be another way.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android
    Good to hear the update, and now XP runes are indeed easier to come by! Thanks!

OS
    Android
    I still have a question regarding MACLO, GALO3, and all those sort of error types though... What are they? What triggers them? Is it really related to inventory? Or is it my internet provider?

Got 4 of those today before the loot chest drop. Lost 100 trooper badges and 20 SoT

OS
    Android
    One further suggestion:

What about BNW beta testing? PVP seems to work great and you can gain many valuable informatons.
    Wouldn't it be possible to also implement a BNW beta soon? :-)

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS

Positive feedback & a suggestion for PVP improvements

Some initial feedback:

1. The increased drop rates are vey helpful -thank you!
    2. The increased inventory is amazing -I cannot tell you how much frustration has been relieved since I don't have to keep selling junk after every few farming missions.
    3. PVP -PLEASE keep PVP team changes separate from the PVE experience. I just lost a match because I haven't had all my coffee and didn't notice my PVP offense team was short a character due to changes I made in my PVE team. It is also annoying when doing a quick PVP match and returning to farming to have to make the changes again.
    4. PVP balance -I actually like the idea of 1 SOW per 60 minutes -this goes a long way to cut down the grind. However, it is a tough pill to swallow to see so much overnight loss due to a few matches that cost a lot. PLEASE eliminate trophy losses for defensive losses. Since you won't do that please cut the losses in 1/2. This is the only way to eliminate the frustrating/annoying/defeating revenge cycles. I think this tweak might help you achieve balance without having to adjust SOW again.

Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    [Various insights for PVP]
    Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Is it possible to give us some more information about the release of BNW, PVP (worldwwide) and sacrifice? Would be very thankfull for further information.
    I think we'll be posting something along those lines soon as well.

EDIT: i would eliminate, cap or cut down the loss of the players. Don't want to sound repetitive but after the mentioned problems came up, this would be more necessary than before.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillLion View Post
    4. PVP balance -I actually like the idea of 1 SOW per 60 minutes -this goes a long way to cut down the grind. However, it is a tough pill to swallow to see so much overnight loss due to a few matches that cost a lot. PLEASE eliminate trophy losses for defensive losses. Since you won't do that please cut the losses in 1/2. This is the only way to eliminate the frustrating/annoying/defeating revenge cycles. I think this tweak might help you achieve balance without having to adjust SOW again.
    This is something we're looking at adding some control over, but we need to be really careful, because otherwise people will just inflate their scores to crazy high amounts, and I feel we risk it becoming even more pay to win (as the general playerbase will have even more limited ability to respond to people indiscriminately attacking everyone else). In general, we want there to be a healthy amount of people across all the divisions, especially the highest sets (Eternal, King, and Warlord), and we're not quite there yet (partially due to the size of the PVP beta pool, but we do also feel partly due to scoring and player play habits).

Quote Originally Posted by MrFreeze View Post
    The endless revenges are annoying in my opinion. This is one way to deter it. limiting it to once could be another way.
    We do want to do something to discourage infinitely revenging back and forth, but we're just not certain of the best solution yet. I'm worried that by only allowing one revenge, one of two things happens:

• Attackers can be revenged once, and the attacker can't revenge the revenge (if lower-ranked players commonly revenge, higher-ranked players will find it extremely hard to get to higher divisions)
    • Attackers can be revenged and can revenge back once (Attacker basically can come out equal at worst if they're preying on lower-ranked players, or come out ahead if hitting equal or higher-ranked players, which again strains people who've climbed higher)

Ultimately, I want to come to a solution that doesn't punish high-ranked players too much and rewards lower-ranked players so there's more people competing in the middle and higher divisions... but I'm just not sure what combination of mechanics and points will best do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Leo_ID View Post
    I still have a question regarding MACLO, GALO3, and all those sort of error types though... What are they? What triggers them? Is it really related to inventory? Or is it my internet provider?
    The different error codes have to do with different code paths for the game. The fact that they show up is just us being a bit more specific then the really vague HttpClientError or whatever messages we have before, but I don't know what all of the various codes themselves mean. That said, if you've found a repeatable way to make a certain error appear (maybe if you have a device with weak wifi signal you constantly see X error code in Y situation), please do report that in the Bug Reports subforum, as even though developers rarely respond in there, we are constantly doing passes through there and adding new issues found to our internal bug tracking system, and consistent reproductions of errors is the best way to ensure we can find and fix the underlying problem that causes an error code.

What about BNW beta testing? PVP seems to work great and you can gain many valuable informatons.
    Wouldn't it be possible to also implement a BNW beta soon? :-)
    I'm not sure if we'll do a beta for that feature specifically, since it doesn't have the competitive play that makes it hard to find and tune that PVP has, but it's still a possibility, and depending on how PVP's beta goes we'll probably do a beta for future features.

Quote Originally Posted by BillLion View Post
    3. PVP -PLEASE keep PVP team changes separate from the PVE experience. I just lost a match because I haven't had all my coffee and didn't notice my PVP offense team was short a character due to changes I made in my PVE team. It is also annoying when doing a quick PVP match and returning to farming to have to make the changes again.
    Constantly changing it is indeed the worst. I think our next App Store release will have improvements for this.

Hello Sparton and Kaz! I can't say something about PvP changes because I am not in Beta but I want to say drop rate adjustements are very much appreciated. Thanks a lot for that. Looking forward to BNW, PvP Worldwide and other new content!
    By the way "12 Days of Christmas" video on the Facebook is really well done, loved it!