Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    Carlos sitting on top it looks like, would be cool to see another one of my 1st forum troopers win it, still remember that epic 3rd place finish in the early weeks.

You guys with Wrath better take advantage while he's still OP and not widespread haha Sparton said the nerf bat will be swinging soon. He's a big advantage on climbing against anyone not named Jofer.
    I haven't lost to a Wrath defense yet, but would imagine he's great on offense.

Did Sparton say he was getting nerfed?
    Nicko-0517

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    I haven't lost to a Wrath defense yet, but would imagine he's great on offense.

Did Sparton say he was getting nerfed?
    Yeah he's beatable but good luck with the right team hitting the RNG jackpot. Team goes 1st he clears your teams buffs ala Visions and you're CC'd to death.

Don't remember where it was but Sparton eluded to the fact it had boss level abilities and would be toned down in a future update, guessing buff removal chance will be lowered. Oversight on their part since they were so worried about the exact same thing with Visions.

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Carlos building up a Killhouse style lead, keep it up bud!

OS
    iOS
    Yeah he's beatable but good luck with the right team hitting the RNG jackpot. Team goes 1st he clears your teams buffs ala Visions and you're CC'd to death.

Don't remember where it was but Sparton eluded to the fact it had boss level abilities and would be toned down in a future update, guessing buff removal chance will be lowered. Oversight on their part since they were so worried about the exact same thing with Visions.
    I think my Aces High Eddie has criticaled him almost every time - and then he goes down in one hit

But yeah - twice he's removed every single buffgoing first (Ringes team) and things got hairier than they usually do.

I know I mentioned in another thread it was kind of hilarious this guy was released with these skills when VE - who hits much softer - was nerfed - but didn't remember Sparton responding.

He's still the Eternal I want most - since have Eternity Eddie - but if he's nerfed it will be interesting to see how heavy the bat is
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    Carlos is a beast when he puts his mind to it. Definitely will be tough to catch him if anyone else has their eye on Eternal.
    Nicko-0517

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    I think my Aces High Eddie has criticaled him almost every time - and then he goes down in one hit

But yeah - twice he's removed every single buffgoing first (Ringes team) and things got hairier than they usually do.

I know I mentioned in another thread it was kind of hilarious this guy was released with these skills when VE - who hits much softer - was nerfed - but didn't remember Sparton responding.

He's still the Eternal I want most - since have Eternity Eddie - but if he's nerfed it will be interesting to see how heavy the bat is
    Exactly Switched up my offense again recently and that's the only type of team that's come close to beating me. I could easily envision a loss if a couple things didn't go my way. And yeah it's only going 2nd with near/full buff removal with Wrath acting 1st. Same as pre nerf Visions.

And yeah same here already having the Eddie too, we were the chosen ones haha And I just think he looks damn cool!

OS
    iOS
    Hahahah. He's got a lead but he has a few thousand to go for a killhouse lead!

Go go trooper!

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Killhouse View Post
    Hahahah. He's got a lead but he has a few thousand to go for a killhouse lead!

Go go trooper!
    I thought that after I posted Think I put up a few thousand last Saturday passing Ringe for 2nd, can't really recall now, as Silentknight says, it's all just a blur lol Never safe around here without a ridiculous lead.

OS
    Android
    I thought that after I posted Think I put up a few thousand last Saturday passing Ringe for 2nd, can't really recall now, as Silentknight says, it's all just a blur lol Never safe around here without a ridiculous lead.
    Know I said that...just not sure when! Y??? Cuz it's all just a blur!!!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Gmac making a push now too, fueled off vengeance from the Ringe loss. I know you're better than that, don't make me start posting 80s inspirirational videos like "Nowhere Fast" You guys are beasts.