Android

Gauntlet Not Balanced or Fair!???

Name:  Screenshot_20190203-203634-427x240.png
Views: 651
Size:  128.5 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_20190203-203623-427x240.png
Views: 641
Size:  65.2 KB

OK! As you can see attached it's impossible to win or even get close!! Gauntlet event???

Gauntlet should be based on your characters and not some Randomly generated nonsense!! 13 days I have to wait for this to end?
    In the meantime what!?!? Stick my Finger in my nose and spin cycle it a thousand times?? Come on... this is hardly Fair or Reasonable for anyone to be in this Situation!
    I don't care if you started this game Yesterday!! You should still have a Fair play at this Gauntlet....
    Someone needs to RETHINK THIS!!!!

Slightly DISTURBED AND BREAKING PLATES!!
    AKA in Game Name: "DARKANUBIS-1563"
    +=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=++=+ =+=+=+
    *** Current-Active Member of Caesars Inc ***
    🤘🏼Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv🤘🏼

OS
    Android
    Gauntlet is designed for people that have been playing awhile. The toons needed just increasingly get more difficult the higher the level. Wait until you come across teams that have talisman they should be able to use. Then play the same team over and over. Dont even think rou are going to get a fair coin toss.

Gauntlet is designed for end gamers.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    well my Gauntlet just came abruptly to an end!!
    Or maybe it shouldn't be Available untill you reached a certain status to even make it worth your while depending on your level or no matter how long you've played...
    Still doesn't make sense...

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Maiden68 View Post
    well my Gauntlet just came abruptly to an end!!
    Or maybe it shouldn't be Available untill you reached a certain status to even make it worth your while depending on your level or no matter how long you've played...
    Still doesn't make sense...
    For your team, you did pretty well man! Thats the way Gauntlet works. Keep working on your team, getting more souls and next round, you might get the rare souls at the end of D

I see Gauntlet more as a sign of your teams development. Enjoy every bit of improvement your team has, as you get stronger!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    Some quick thoughts for you.

1 - I don't see that you have Grim Reaper Eddie on your roster. I may be missing it. If you haven't gotten him, finish out all 3 levels through the Number of the Beast. I think you have to get all the skull items too, I can't recall. He's a natural 5 star Eddie and will help you out.

2 - Also by finishing through NoB more of the skull quests will open. Play the gold and souls ones every day. You can get a rare soul drop often from them, and *might* get a natural 4 or 5 star Magus drop. That will help out.

3 - Get that Crusader Eddie up to 100 and put as many skill shards on him as you can. He's one of the better Magus Eddies (IMHO).

The new Gauntlet just started today man! You got 13 more days left to get your team up. You can clear this level by two weeks from today.
    Zerynx-2164

Lost to Apathy - Retired

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    For your team, you did pretty well man! Thats the way Gauntlet works. Keep working on your team, getting more souls and next round, you might get the rare souls at the end of D

I see Gauntlet more as a sign of your teams development. Enjoy every bit of improvement your team has, as you get stronger!
    Oh damn man, I never thought of it that way and it is a Valid point!! PROGRESS!!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerynx View Post
    Some quick thoughts for you.

1 - I don't see that you have Grim Reaper Eddie on your roster. I may be missing it. If you haven't gotten him, finish out all 3 levels through the Number of the Beast. I think you have to get all the skull items too, I can't recall. He's a natural 5 star Eddie and will help you out.

2 - Also by finishing through NoB more of the skull quests will open. Play the gold and souls ones every day. You can get a rare soul drop often from them, and *might* get a natural 4 or 5 star Magus drop. That will help out.

3 - Get that Crusader Eddie up to 100 and put as many skill shards on him as you can. He's one of the better Magus Eddies (IMHO).

The new Gauntlet just started today man! You got 13 more days left to get your team up. You can clear this level by two weeks from today.
    Ok just got Crusader Eddie few days ago! Now to Arm him with the right gear and I'm good to go! Thanks!! Yes I've heard that he is probably my best Eddie!! A True Crusader For the Cause!!

OS
    Android
    Second round of SSS at 1st fight I got FFE, Icarus, Ferryman and KP. I have beaten it like this (and even lost the coin toss)

Phantom: Mark, Angel - Onslaught (removes Perfect Immunity)
    Red Valkyrie: Redemptiom, 3 green mystical (protects against burns)
    Ferryman: sleep, hex
    Purple Valkyrie: Sleep, 3 green mystical (protects against Doom)

The idea was to protect my Ferryman as long as possible and doom the enemy. Needed a bit of luck but the enemy was mostly asleep and FFE and Ferryman on the enemy got doomed quickly.

As long as the spice girls are alive my Ferryman hardly gets a scratch and finished the job.

Granted the Ferryman is not easy to get but the others are 4* allies.
    Last edited by hold; 02-09-2019 at 06:41 PM.
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    Android
    Hold, that is quite impressive win with that team, nice set up. Unfortunately not everyone has those talisman or can make it to second level SSS with phantom or ferryman. You may have more relics than alot of us.

Just having the teams and talisman doesnt always guarentee wins. Strategy plays a big part. I have most toons and my nephew probably wont pass AAA with my account.

Its appreciated that you share your teams with the forum.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Hold, that is quite impressive win with that team, nice set up. Unfortunately not everyone has those talisman or can make it to second level SSS with phantom or ferryman. You may have more relics than alot of us.

Just having the teams and talisman doesnt always guarentee wins. Strategy plays a big part. I have most toons and my nephew probably wont pass AAA with my account.

Its appreciated that you share your teams with the forum.
    Just sharing ideas ... Assassin Valkyrie is one of the best counters against Ferryman imho
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.