Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Zugzwang View Post
    You’re right but what I’m saying is if you take a break then come back and spend whatever disposable income to spend on this game — the stuff you missed is irrelevant as far as “keeping up” because there is a brand new meta so you’re right there with the pack of current cashers. If a meta is really fun or there is cool new content then I’ll spend money if it’s not my favorite I’ll spend much less or not at all for a bit. I’ve never spent enough to take away the challenge though. That would defeat the purpose of playing (for me) in the first place.
    What you say is right, but I noticed you already got BH, already maxed, considering that only 3 days passed from the launch of this event, it just means you bought at least 7/8 fragment's packs maybe 10 of them. that's your business and I wanted to do the same too, just I stopped myself because 24000 Yen for a toon it's very too much and that's not the end... 10000 fragments * 2 for cosmic talismans, skill fragments, time, SOT, Ironite and all the other staffs for to evolve/awake 2 toons.....it's simply too much expensive..... " it should have been Black Friday discount".

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Neuritico View Post
    What you say is right, but I noticed you already got BH, already maxed, considering that only 3 days passed from the launch of this event, it just means you bought at least 7/8 fragment's packs maybe 10 of them. that's your business and I wanted to do the same too, just I stopped myself because 24000 Yen for a toon it's very too much and that's not the end... 10000 fragments * 2 for cosmic talismans, skill fragments, time, SOT, Ironite and all the other staffs for to evolve/awake 2 toons.....it's simply too much expensive..... " it should have been Black Friday discount".
    Actually, I should have him later this evening, and I haven’t spent a dime. I’ve been stockpiling ironite for some time as I just don’t feel the rush to awaken every toon the moment I get them. Granted, my phones been running all friggin weekend, but once I got started I decided to just do it quick and be done with it. I’ll probably have enough evenings over the next week to earn the T3 cosmic and call it a day.

Also, I don’t have all the dungeon achievement characters, but knowing they are there any time I take a notion to go get them takes the need out of me to have them right this second.
    Last edited by Saigrim; 12-02-2019 at 03:04 AM.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    Android
    That's why you have to realize some people spend alot of real money in this game. You cant be a top player without deep pockets. Even if the items are earned and not purchased, you need inexhaustible supply of ironite. Thank those who do spend money on the game, they keep the utilities paid.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    That's why you have to realize some people spend alot of real money in this game. You cant be a top player without deep pockets. Even if the items are earned and not purchased, you need inexhaustible supply of ironite. Thank those who do spend money on the game, they keep the utilities paid.
    Only thing I am going to disagree on is the deep pockets. IF they put out a good 5$ purchase a week they would be making bank. By that I mean a random soul or three where you can get anything from a rare soul to a mythical plus ironite plus SoT etc... or event boosters (shards talisman etc) even if it is a random quantity (with a minimum) or quality item...

This would probably kick start a lot of spending but they don't do it regularly enough to make it worth while. Most people are going to go crap I need X amount of gold/ironite/SoT/SoW/etc and mutter about how expensive it is. But if you need 500k in gold and you can get it plus ironite plus a rare for 5$ or some combination along these lines would you spend the $?

OS
    Android
    Those dungeon key packs are a good little under-5$ purchase. A real micro-transaction, as it should be.

They need to add Eternal and Labyrinth, though. Some of us DON'T have every character, and need the FC.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    Android
    I am not talking about micro transactions. I am talking about earning every new toon/talis that either requires massive grinding or outright purchase with real dollars or in game currencies.

For those who have maxed all or nearly all the awakenables characters. Many had resources from years of playing. The grinding to earn the awakenable evo material took some serious grinding which requires time and ironite. Micro transactions would not earn those resources.

I inherited this account, my uncle hoarded alot of resources. This has allowed me to coast as I slowly am losing interest in this game. I am not complaining that people spend money to be in the top, that is how games are designed.
    Last edited by Muzzleloader; 12-02-2019 at 04:00 AM.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    The Awakening is expensive as fuck. I thought I'd approach this latest event like, all I'm gonna do is get a Cyborg Ed, Awaken him, and get a decent Talisman. My thinking was, literally, I just needed a good Gunner Ed--and not going for the "top prize" would be more conservative. Well guess who just spent 90$ on 300 yellow bricks? Turns out, there's really no other way to get THREE HUNDRED of them. And since I've already gotten the 6 last-stage awakening materials, what else am I gonna do? NOT complete the one thing I was trying to do?

Guess there was a good reason I've steered clear of Awakening up until now.

I still don't know how I'm gonna get 10+ more 5* gunner awakening shards. And--here's the kicker--I can't even use the Talisman until I do.

This will be my first and last awakened character.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ydex View Post
    The Awakening is expensive as fuck. I thought I'd approach this latest event like, all I'm gonna do is get a Cyborg Ed, Awaken him, and get a decent Talisman.
    This will be my first and last awakened character.
    That was my thinking when I started this event. I already had Cyborg Eddie, so might as well grab those Awakening Shards and whichever Cosmic seems realistic for me to earn. Then you remember I can't actually farm the upper LoL levels yet, and even if I could, the extreme SoT costs there (35 in XV right?) means you're probably looking at a pretty high ironite cost to get enough fragments to Awaken Cyborg. Bounty Hunter, which not having Cyborg's awakened skills, starts to sound more attractive... while his skills are the same as un-awakened Cyborg, at least he ONLY requires ironite, and can use the cosmic, and can be used right away, instead of in some future where Cyborg wll be outclassed by the time I finally awaken him. I should stop thinking...
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    I'm too stubborn to change course at this point. They know that once you've invested yourself in something you'll do whatever it takes to follow through with it.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Zugzwang View Post
    I bought enough packs to get the T3 cyborg cosmic right away before they raised the drops. After they raised them I was able to run insanity nonstop for about 22 hours with only a couple disconnects due to the mega refills I bought. I grabbed the Bounty Hunter Ed today. Now I’m just runnin normal Level cyborg dungeon at night to see if I get the little achievement for doing it 150x15 times totals runs. I like clearing those just for fun. Not because I want the rewards. Something relaxing about completing event challenges.

I’ve also been seriously culling my talismans and toons over the last day. I’m thinking of changing the combos I’ve been using and dropping the extra dead weight so I can be more creative with my setups. I made about 200 million gold selling all but one or two sets of the talismans I want to keep. This is the second time I’ve done it since the game was released. It’s very cathartic for me actually. I get tired of playing only the current meta and like to see some other combos work. It’s a shame there are still a lot of bugs that can hinder that enjoyment but the connectivity has been better the last couple days so there’s that.
    I agree with your point of view about the mechanics of game. this is kinda card's game with some more features around them; App store is plenty of games like this, i play it 'coz Iron Maiden, Concept Art and music. Such kind of games are intended for new players...veterans after a bit become annoyance, new players (newbee) they arrive, buy, play, give good feedbacks, then after a certain amount of playing they should leave and go for other games. the problem who is rising now each new event becoming expensive more and more....so basically it might be there are more veterans still playing than new players downloading the game?