Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    There is a blue talisman set giving revenge. It was available a while ago, but pay-only.
    Quote Originally Posted by kgk56 View Post
    I use Prisonner ... The souless demons can't use their passive
    Thanks guys, did not know about blues revenge talis and been using Prisoner too... still looking for the right support team to get through the rest of the madness though.

OS
    iOS
    I had 1 eclipse talisman drop. Wish they were shield this time. We already have a barrier set.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by MAD JACK View Post
    Is this failing to load battle controls in the the 3rd wave of hard difficulty for anyone else? Normal was fine but hard locks on 3rd wave everytime whether in battle or auto-replay mode...
    I'm having this problem too. I've not been able to get past this level. Anyone got ideas?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmxiii View Post
    Thanks guys, did not know about blues revenge talis and been using Prisoner too... still looking for the right support team to get through the rest of the madness though.
    Are called revenge Talisman and are a 3x blue set magick proc ofc. They can be weared by gunner Lilith and Icarus too. They are not currently available in the game.

OS
    Android
    I finished madness on 2 devices. Got my 6 halloween souls. Two dropped me the eddie. But the repeat rewards are way too low.
    3 halloween soul fragments and a 2*evo stone for madness?
    Also never had a talisman dropped on repeat. Only on first clearance.
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed

OS
    Android
    finished that new event after one day of shit loot and 3* toons like always in souls
    3 fragment for each round is ridiculous (200 for 1 souls for 1 x 3*), i stop here 0 new character like always next................................like always players have new toons and never me = i will not use any ironit in souls
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    cleared last mission in gauntlet AA and receive 3 red rare souls,put them in put and see red eyes(hopeing for phantom eddie) but noooo it's Samurai eddie...

OS
    Android
    After failing 10+ times last night when trying out different squads, I finally found a team to auto them, but it takes awhile:
    Clansman Eddie - Void/Energy
    G Lilith - Revenge/Power
    G Pharoah Dog - Thief/Energy
    M Lilith - Destiny/Health

Each of the toons is fully sharded aside from G Pharoah Dog who is missing two upgrades. It took 10+ minutes, but I died with four toons on full health.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Man View Post
    I had 1 eclipse talisman drop. Wish they were shield this time. We already have a barrier set.
    I just got one, too. It's awesome to have these available again! It took about 5 SoT fills on Hard to get the first one, so it may take awhile to get a whole set or two.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    Hi bros , extreme luck for me in this event ! The 6 helloween souls earned on the first clear of dungeons give me The Madam and Phantom Eddie !!! Anyone find a fast auto-farm team for this dungeon ? I try some combinations but take 7-9 min to finish... cheers !
    Dejavu-3204 (accepting trooper requests)

*Sorry for my english* UpTheIrons