Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    Just saying how I hold Jofer more than you & attack him/her way more. Only because Jofer is on my list all the time. If the situation was reversed tho so would the attacks be. I play NO favorites! Unless you are a trooper.
    Got it, I do the same, especially if like trooper u fight to stay in a specific rank. Btw, good game, see you in arena. Cheers

OS
    Android
    I was second to him first week Arena went live, I was actually able to pass him in the closing hours.

But final stretch I was on a 20+ win streak and he just passed me.. When I finally lost 25min to go, I saw the dif was over 100 pts and that was it.

Felt like racing Usain Bolt, whenever I got close, he just looked at my, smiled, and accelerated. Never felt like a real battle.

One thing a friend told me perhaps I should have cleared my list to avoid long prisoner fights on that final run, but even if I did that, I donīt think I would have won.

Plus, there was a problem in matchmaking first week, I got attacked less than others. It would be good to know if he had that same problem or not.

He is still in range this week, I get tempted to go after him again whenever I look at the boards, but donīt fell I have the tools, nor the speed right now. (time to play and Ironite to spend is required too as Nicko pointed out)

He is an amazing player and Iīll try again in the future.

OS
    Android
    Including ur A+ team??? Even after bug fixes I woulda thot that team had 'devastating' written all over it! Probably cuz too much hinges on who goes 1st. Would kill for a Tailgunner or a GGS or a GDM....lmao,can't remember 4th toon cuz the matches were over so goddamn quick. Probably Prisoner cuz he has been there since day 1.
    Talk about the DM/GS teams... Those are way too glass canon to survive without the multiple hits & broken procs.. Personally, although mine had a bit different setup, I wouldn't even dare trying it, even in the def manager they are crap now... Don't know for Nicko's one but guess he's getting similar results...

As for Jopher... He remembers me of PizzaFriday, anyway... Nobody can run an ironite deficit forever unless bringing money which as stated, help the game seems everything fine to me, even if yeah he's a monster... There's a couple other "monsters" out there I'm sure of it!
    Last edited by Sag7272; 03-01-2017 at 05:35 PM.
    "Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change"
    -Bruce Dickinson

(English is not my first language)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sag7272 View Post
    Talk about the DM/GS teams... Those are way too glass canon to survive without the multiple hits & broken procs.. Personally, although mine had a bit different setup, I wouldn't even dare trying it, even in the def manager they are crap now... Don't know for Nicko's one but guess he's getting similar results...
    Hmmm, nice to know
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    iOS
    Including ur A+ team??? Even after bug fixes I woulda thot that team had 'devastating' written all over it! Probably cuz too much hinges on who goes 1st. Would kill for a Tailgunner or a GGS or a GDM....lmao,can't remember 4th toon cuz the matches were over so goddamn quick. Probably Prisoner cuz he has been there since day 1.
    At the height of its infamy - that A+ team had a 62% Hold rate one week!

Those were the days
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android

Stats

Could have sworn that some stats looked normal. I.E. last week,best week. Looked a little closer & it seems 1st week stats have been erased. Can't blame em as 1st week was a little ridiculous.
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach

OS
    Android
    Give Jofer few more weeks and he is going to have the same what happened to PizzaFriday, get tired of playing so much and getting BS in return from the rewards. It is happening to many of us lately, I see many players taking a brake or not pushing as much as before. I feel it too, getting burned out more and more every day.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradata View Post
    Give Jofer few more weeks and he is going to have the same what happened to PizzaFriday, get tired of playing so much and getting BS in return from the rewards. It is happening to many of us lately, I see many players taking a brake or not pushing as much as before. I feel it too, getting burned out more and more every day.
    And no1 knows anything bout him thru FB? I'll say 1 thing for him,revenges a lot. 1 things for sure if he ever does show his face he'll have lots of reading material,lmao
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    At the height of its infamy - that A+ team had a 62% Hold rate one week!

Those were the days
    LOL,there it is! Went 1st,still threw me a curve
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach

Heck, I remember when he switched to the Prisoner. Was low level for a bit, had some decent Talismans that could fill a fury metre faster than Doctor Strange and a pint, and then Arena came and those talismans switched to hit hard with the Magic attack.