Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast
    OS
    Android

I am still nervous every time I start the game

Quote Originally Posted by Mizrael View Post
    i haven't had this issue for few months now. this morning i played without any problems but now im also stuck at 75% loading. must be that fix they did with xmas souls...

UPDATE: Deleted the app,reinstalled,i got in once after the additional content download,but the game was cutting at about 1 fps so i force closed it and now im stuck at 75% again :/
    Last 2 times I've had this, I got exactly the same thing. My first action is to report it to support. Not sure if that does much good but who knows. In the meantime I delete app data, uninstall app, restart phone, reinstall app. Wait for game data to download and log back in once the start button appears.

I can then get back into the game which runs *really* slow. Clear any spam about buying souls then go straight to 'my team' and 'sell'. It will take a long time but I try and sell off a few evo runes and shards - anything I had multiple stacks of, so that I have fewer stacks of stuff overall. If I have the patience I might clear out spare talismans and any 1* or 2* junk toons.

Once that is done the game should respond a little quicker but may need a restart. Last time I had to repeat the process twice bit game has been fine since. I also try to avoid building up any large surplus materials.
    Ian-5547
    I used to play all my troopers every day
    All grind and no respite makes me sad
    One day, I may return

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    Thanks BillLion! I finally got mine from a warrior soul too.
    Fantastic, congrats! He's lots of fun to play with.

@Caretaker- I don't think it's the internet. paradoxly i played in the morning in my doctors waiting room on 3G (a prehistoric thing) and it worked fine. i have a strong wifi at home and my iphone 6 is also quite strong and has lots of free space. and im also patient with waiting for the loading to finish,but if the phone goes black,it means that it's not doing anything anymore...

I think it's what Ian said. i overlooked my evo runes a bit and by my last successful login i noticed loads of 99 stacks! unfortunately as i sold them,the server error message popped up,inventory changes haven't been saved and i got kicked out into the loading screen,which got stuck at 75% again. soooo....uninstalling for the 10th time today it is.

I reinstalled and I was able to get in and I was doing a great job of SLOWLY selling runes, shards, etc. It then looked like I was in the clear. The game was responsive, fast and normal. But then as I was evolving talismans and powering them up (to continue to clear my inventory) I got a good old client error and my changes weren't saved and I went back to that stupid Facebook window popping up and 75% loading screen.

So I went ahead and reinstalled yet again and the game is once again extremely SLOW and I have no clue what else I need to sell because I thought I pretty much cleared up my inventory. I'm not going to just keep selling stuff or powering talismans, characters, etc. just to do that.

This is beyond frustrating and I have yet to hear from support. I'm glad I just spent the $30 for that Christmas pack since I've been unable to play since then.

Seriously, Sparton is there anything you can say about this?

same here. last night,after selling half of my evo runes, the game got smooth and i could play as normal. this morning it's back to 75% loading...

so basically i only get one go to play and the i have to reinstall to get back in.

Nodding Frog-your turn!

OS
    Android
    wohoo, just dropped me a snowman of a 2* soul! Lucky me, at least ONE (and also the only good/useable) Character off this christmas event.
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed

OS
    Android
    Rodrigo and Mizrael - at one point I was reinstalling every day for about 3 days, and the devs never have answered in detail about his bug, but make sure you have also left a message for support at http://ironmaidenlegacy.com/support/ - give them your in-game name, email, device and operating system with version. I am sure that they do something to fix whatever is wrong with your game account even though I've never actually had a reply. Good luck!
    Ian-5547
    I used to play all my troopers every day
    All grind and no respite makes me sad
    One day, I may return

Thanks Ian. I was eventually able to get it to finally work after reinstalling a couple of more times. It all looks good now. I don't know if it was me fixing it or the devs helping me out.

OS
    iOS

@Sparton - whats up/next

Hello Sparton,

seems to be a bit quiet from the dev-team especially regarding news. I must admit, that i get a bit anxious about the future
    of the game. quite a few people are leaving and someone even posted sth about bad financials regarding NF.

so : could you give us a heads up about the future of LOTB ? A little timeline or sth to calm worried players down ?

BTW - have a good and healthy 2017

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Heavy1974 View Post
    someone even posted sth about bad financials regarding NF.
    Where was this? What was posted?

And yes - a New Years update from the developers would be a great way to kick off 2017
    Nicko-0517