Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    okay okay, you got me too...

my name is unusual in germany so many people don't know how to spell and how to pronounce it. many many years ago, when i was a young teenager, i visited my best friend.
    his older brother and some of his friends were also there and we met each other.

one of the guys did'n understand my name and asked what's the name "slauki"?. My friend thought this was so funny that he called my slauki since that day. the other friends thought this was a funny too, so that's why i'm slauki for 20 years now.
    for me it's okay, since slauki is unique and today you won't have problems in getting an emailadress or an forum account with this name.

the additional "don" was a title we gave each other in the friend group, when we thought that someone did something special, that we want to appreciate. i can't remember
    what i did exactly but anyway, i get the don title from my friends. that's why i use the nickname don slauki pretty often.

sometimes i call myself rincewind, mr. mojo risin or pero, but don slauki is my favourite nickname
    Idk how to replie so cool story bro

But isnt don like a prefix added before someone's name to represent theyre importance? Something like that? I once heard it in a game...
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    Android
    Aristo4 is my usual nick, short for my name which is Aristides (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aristides)
    Number 4 is used in nicknames here usually declaring the football team we support (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PAOK_FC)

My name is not Tom, and I meant to write sth else there creating my account (add this to my fails in this game)

Optic: I might find myself living in NYC soon,thinking it for some time.
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Aristides is a way cooler name than Tom, IMHO anyway (with apologies to the Toms of this world. I think that name's way cooler than my own real name too, so don't worry, you're not alone).

The real origin story here then is, how did you become Tom in the game? Did it cut you off halfway through a different nickname? If so, what would it have been? Intrigue abounds.
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by The Educated fool View Post
    Aristides is a way cooler name than Tom, IMHO anyway (with apologies to the Toms of this world. I think that name's way cooler than my own real name too, so don't worry, you're not alone).

The real origin story here then is, how did you become Tom in the game? Did it cut you off halfway through a different nickname? If so, what would it have been? Intrigue abounds.
    Meant to write tomaik4 - which was a nickname used by my 3-4 closest friends around 20 years ago. I just f***** up
    Tomaik was an anagram of a greek word that means 'wasted', cause we were wasted often.

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    I knew there had to be a cool story there. Wasted years?
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by The Educated fool View Post
    I knew there had to be a cool story there. Wasted years?
    years, beers, and too much whiskey

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Drew is my name.
    -aurora 85 was my call sign at work
    -Spinal I used and still use in other games was a character in killer instinct
    -Turkey was a smurf name I used in starseige tribes so other players wouldn't know spinal was on the server: a clan mate gave me the Nic because sometimes I behaved like a turkey (also still in use).
    Drew-1616
    16 5 star characters level 100, 51 max talismans. Mostly Red builds.
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.

OS
    iOS
    if you are familiar with Manowar,then nothing to say really.. Also one of the first track i performed live.

I'd like to think that when I die
    I'd get a chance another time
    And to return and live again
    Reincarnate, play the game
    Again and again and again.

Please remove image/Video when you quote a message,easier to browse the thread,(faster browsing/saves mobile data)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalWarrior View Post
    if you are familiar with Manowar,then nothing to say really.. Also one of the first track i performed live.
    I am familiar with these oily warriors with pants on. Own band?

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    You guys got some interesting back stories.. I'm Apple Juice just because I really like apple juice ..
    ""I've got to keep running the course... I've got to keep running and with at all costs.."
    PM me to ask to be a trooper ! I try to play almost everyday.
    @Eduardo-8549