Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I never got shell talis
    Would you use 1 slot for assasin tali?
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

OS
    Android
    Depends what your team is like in pvp and if it can keep him alive or revive him etc..otherwise the more purple the better for damage.
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristo4 View Post
    try it, and be surprised
    I did once, and was unimpressed with his damage. Especially with all the buff removing/stealing toons out there. If the shell gets stripped, then you're left with one weak Cyborg, both offensively and defensively. It's risky to focus more on offense, but I feel that it's more than worth it. Also pulled a GCR recently, so that lessens the survivability issue for me. GCR and Cyborg are like close friends.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    Android
    Tritium have a look at my cyborg. You are missing out on 2k dmg due to your talismans. Tried both of ours today and mine did 2k more on the skills that were maxed.
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Browno View Post
    Tritium have a look at my cyborg. You are missing out on 2k dmg due to your talismans. Tried both of ours today and mine did 2k more on the skills that were maxed.
    Yeah, I'm sacrificing some damage for the counterattack effect. I have to do anything possible to make Cyborg slightly harder to kill since he's in my PVP defense team. Counterattack talis do the trick, since even if he dies, he may counter and steal some power that can then be used to either revive him with my GCR, or freeze the other team with my MCR.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    Android
    Awesome! Really good thinking about stealing power there
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Browno View Post
    Beam attack hits for 10k and 12k with nomad and 17k on assasins
    That's sweet!! Would like to see that in action. But, don't have a nomad either...

Quote Originally Posted by Tritium View Post
    He is my go-to Eddie for PVP. Just gotta find ways to protect him or revive him. Some players use shell talismans on him, but I'm not sure the trade-off is worth it with the decrease in damage.
    I was thinking of them too, but I missed them when they were available, I hope they will return soon to the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Aristo4 View Post
    try it, and be surprised
    Noticed some ascension talis.. I play the game since september last year, but I don't remember them?!
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonShadow View Post
    That's sweet!! Would like to see that in action. But, don't have a nomad either...
    I would set my nomad as my champ for some time if you would like to try it, hes fully sharded but two of his talismans are still lvl 45, but rest are 50.
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    I would set my nomad as my champ for some time if you would like to try it, hes fully sharded but two of his talismans are still lvl 45, but rest are 50.
    Well, thank you, but I've got a few troopers with nomad as a chimp. I just wanted one of my own, personal... like most of us here.
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonShadow View Post
    Well, thank you, but I've got a few troopers with nomad as a chimp. I just wanted one of my own, personal... like most of us here.
    ...back in the day, after i got my warrior COTD, i got a nomad, which replaced the kid, one week ago i got another nomad.. two week later... third nomad...

People here are crying cuz they want a nomad while i stole 2 more than i shouldve...

Wouldve given them to anyone if i could! Or traded them for a CG...
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!