Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristo4 View Post
    You don't care about the primary reason why you ranked so high 2 weeks in a row? very nice.
    I dont blame him for not caring that much about the differences in attacks against. Shit, if I was attacked less than 60 times, I would hope they would never address it...

Lol

Kidding of course. Not about not blaming him for not caring. The difference in attacks against is lame, and pretty discouraging. Makes PvP a real drag knowing that it doesnt matter how solid my strategies are, RNGesus will smile on some, and shit on others.

Yee haw

OS
    iOS
    Kris,

I'm not sure you appreciate how lucky you are.

To be direct, the only reason you're placing well at this point is luck. If you were attacked 385 times like many of us you'd be very middle of the pack. Perhaps then you'd care - perhaps you wouldn't. Not everyone does and some are just using PvP to earn Iron Coins for souls, Skillshards etc.

Thanks for posting though - its really appreciated and helps us see where improvements are needed. I hope you - and others with low numbers of attacks - continue to post so we can see how this issue fares over time.
    Last edited by Nicko; 03-13-2017 at 02:01 PM.
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by RCarter View Post
    The difference in attacks against is lame, and pretty discouraging. Makes PvP a real drag knowing that it doesnt matter how solid my strategies are, RNGesus will smile on some, and shit on others.

Yee haw
    Agreed.

Sparton - what is the status of a fix for this?

Thanks
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Fister View Post
    Could be @Shaolinlondos defense team scares other players more and therefore get less attacks.
    Trust me, nobody is scared of my defense team, but it know that I revenge all the time, inside the 20 times allow x day xD

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin85london View Post
    Trust me, nobody is scared of my defense team, but it know that I revenge all the time, inside the 20 times allow x day xD
    I confirm.. if you see me on your defense tab, sooner than later you'll be on mine
    "Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change"
    -Bruce Dickinson

(English is not my first language)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristo4 View Post
    You don't care about the primary reason why you ranked so high 2 weeks in a row? very nice.
    Mate, I don't care, because this is not my fault that not too many people wants to attack me, what do you think I supposed to do with that?

Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Kris,

I'm not sure you appreciate how lucky you are.

To be direct, the only reason you're placing well at this point is luck. If you were attacked 385 times like many of us you'd be very middle of the pack. Perhaps then you'd care - perhaps you wouldn't. Not everyone does and some are just using PvP to earn Iron Coins for souls, Skillshards etc.

Thanks for posting though - its really appreciated and helps us see where improvements are needed. I hope you - and others with low numbers of attacks - continue to post so we can see how this issue fares over time.
    Nicko, it's not about appreciation fact that I'm lucky or not. If I will be attacked 385 times like many of you I will accept the challenge and will do my best to climb up at the ranking ladder to prove that my team won't be in the middle of the pack as you said.

I will continue to post my weekly statistics because this is not a secret and most important thing - guys, this is just the game
    Daily player ...

Current champion - Iron Maiden Eddie

OS
    Android

Make A.I. more intelligent

Just fought Shaolinlondo's Navigator & it seems as stupid as 90% of the other Eddie's. Was only 1 match but both moves were stupid!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris-0707 View Post
    Mate, I don't care, because this is not my fault that not too many people wants to attack me, what do you think I supposed to do with that?

Nicko, it's not about appreciation fact that I'm lucky or not. If I will be attacked 385 times like many of you I will accept the challenge and will do my best to climb up at the ranking ladder to prove that my team won't be in the middle of the pack as you said.

I will continue to post my weekly statistics because this is not a secret and most important thing - guys, this is just the game
    I knew what u meant but some people r gunna take it the wrong way. People would attack you but ur never on the lists. Think I may have seen u once,that's it.
    It's the same with all the bugs,might as well take advantage of em cuz 95% of the rest do!
    Last edited by Silentknight; 03-13-2017 at 06:47 PM.
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris-0707 View Post
    OK then, lets forget if you care or not. Fact is people would attack you 100% like everyone of us if you appeared on the lists...then everything would be different and you'd need 1000+ more ironite to rank where you did...if at all.
    Also you're not supposed to do anything, and no one said its your fault.....its a MFking bug that is yet to be resolved. The threads of nicko are created so we see weird things, and report so this goddamned game one day finds its way.
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Sparton - what is the status of a fix for this?
    I'm actually discussing changes to the matchmaking system with the programmer most familiar with how it works in parallel with catching up with this and other threads. I imagine we'll be iterating on this for some time, but the core problem of some people being attacked way more than they're attacking should be improved within the next update or two, along with other changes to improve various aspects of matchmaking.